No announcement yet.

Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kinda yea... there is a canical Sam reaction to Dean killing Amy, but before that, there plenty of ep tag fics that ranged from revenge demonic!sam style to "meh, i understand, you didn't have to guilt over it".... it turned out to be a great plot bunny for many ff writers

also, back to the cast thing.... that's a great supposition bs, but i would think with the way he was scratching under that thing, those frayed edges would have popped out at one point, or like M said, there would have been some bunching of the fabric....
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
      I thought of starting my own thread but, I dunno... The one fanfic thread in the SPN Forum kinda threw me off wanting to make another fanfic thread. Basically? I'm nervous, lol.
      I could start it of you want. Yeah? Nah?

About Dean's jeans and his cast...

...looks like the leg is cut and the frayed material folded and possibly tucked in...

And I loved seeing him on those crutches. It was something I longed to see.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

well that settles that... nao the only question is, who helped him get dressed?
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          I could start it of you want. Yeah? Nah?

About Dean's jeans and his cast...

...looks like the leg is cut and the frayed material folded and possibly tucked in...

And I loved seeing him on those crutches. It was something I longed to see.
          If you want to, go for it and start a new thread! Thank you!

I think it's awesome that you were able to find those pics! I also loved seeing him on crutches and I also liked seeing his toes peeking out of the cast I kinda wanted to tickle them but I think that's just me

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
          I don't know but I know someone willing to volunteer next time it happens

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yep, that'd be me.

Looking forward to the SPN fanfic thread...I've got some ideas for a fic that I want to get started on once I finish my current one.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              Yep, that'd be me.

Looking forward to the SPN fanfic thread...I've got some ideas for a fic that I want to get started on once I finish my current one.
              Hey! Back off *karate chops* That position is mine!

What is your current one about?

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey! Back off *karate chops* That position is mine!

What is your current one about?
                *gives funny look* Whatever.

TtF...remember the one that has taken me FOREVER to write. I'm getting close to sending you the last chapter to beta (again). Then I'll start on the outline for the SPN idea I have. Planning on getting some whump written, its been a while.

Comment

Oh! I thought you had a SPN fic going as well that you needed to finish.

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh! I thought you had a SPN fic going as well that you needed to finish.
                    I wish. Soon. Whump the Dean.

Comment

Haha! That should be our motto!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        I did!

If you want to, go for it and start a new thread! Thank you!
                        You beat me to it but thanks for the green light anyway.

I think it's awesome that you were able to find those pics!
                        I knew exactly where they were. It was just a matter of snurching them, uploading them to PB, editing them and posting them. "Twas a sinch!

I also loved seeing him on crutches and I also liked seeing his toes peeking out of the cast
                        Oh, yeah. Me too! We don't to see his toes that much.

I kinda wanted to tickle them but I think that's just me
                        That never occurred to me at the time but NOW I want to do that too! Among other things.

ME!!!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                        *gives funny look* Whatever.

TtF...remember the one that has taken me FOREVER to write. I'm getting close to sending you the last chapter to beta (again). Then I'll start on the outline for the SPN idea I have. Planning on getting some whump written, its been a while.
                        How does one make an outline for a fic? Never done it before.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

What I normally do is just that, a short outline with bullet points and sentence fragments. It helps organize thoughts and some details that I don't want to forget. I usually use it with multi-chapter fics, rather than oneshots.

Comment

Oh, yeah. Me too! We don't to see his toes that much.
                            We don't, do we? I suppose it makes sense, there really isn't much of a reason for him to be going barefoot in his line of work.

That never occurred to me at the time but NOW I want to do that too! Among other things.
                            "Among other things huh?? Sounds potentially guttery. Yeah, whenever I see that scene or pic, I just want to tickle his feet/toes..

You know, it's actually not that hard.. I've done it a few times.. I have a friend who does it like that...It can make writing somewhat easier but it's not all the time.. My writing style tends to do best w/o an outline amazingly enough.. I mean, I have a general guideline of what I want to happen but then I just go from there.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh, look! His jeans are frayed and bunched!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I don't usually do 'outlines', I do rough drafts and then fill in the details as I revise. The 'outline' was beaten out of me in college.
                                sigpic
                                Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                                --Angels in America

Comment

Working...
                                X