Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also saw spoilers about
    Spoiler:
    his entire leg in a cast and crutches....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Yay, we got proper Dean whump!
      And 'bout damn time too!!!

And more to come in this week's ep...
      Damn that nurse for getting an up-close look at his bare bowleg! Yes, I know, wrong thread. Shoot me!

Spoiler:
      I know, it wasn't there at the end of the last episode...Oh, and that commercial made me squee! And so do these pics! Thank you stars!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      I also saw spoilers about
      Spoiler:
      his entire leg in a cast and crutches....
      Yep, I posted the pics of that the other day.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 October 2011, 03:44 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

The fact that I found this thread on page 2 is a clear indication that we're not getting enough Dean whump on the show. Well, this week's wasn't spectacular, but enough to give this thread a bump. Last one first because it's not spoilery, and he does have a bit of a bruise on his forehead. The rest isn't really spoilery either, nothing we haven't seen 87 time on the show already - but under the cut just to be safe anyway. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Couldn't resist this lovely curve of butt here.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I don't have any 'new' pics but will an old one do?

sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread* I guess I'm a whumper too.
            There has been some lovely whump over the last couple eps.

Comment

double Dean!! *flails*

sigpic

Comment

Bloody Dean!
                Makes me miss Cas.
                Anyone for tied up and gagged Dean?

Comment

does Dean in chains count?

for size
                  Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Copter and Grace!

Holy crap! The pics are Wonderful!! What was the ep that has Dean on crutches?

*waves* Hi. I'm a recent SPN fan and have latched on with two hands to the Dean Whump train. I pity Dean if I ever write a fic about him.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      Hi Copter and Grace!

Holy crap! The pics are Wonderful!! What was the ep that has Dean on crutches?

*waves* Hi. I'm a recent SPN fan and have latched on with two hands to the Dean Whump train. I pity Dean if I ever write a fic about him.
                      I found the ep!!! I'm a whump addict, I had to watch it before I go to bed, lol..
                      Spoiler:
                      While I'm glad that they carried the injury over from the ep before, I'm a little disappointed that he didn't seem to show any signs of weakness in the leg after having not used it around a month.. ...I supose that could be because i've never broken my leg so I'm not sure that there should be any weakness or what not but *shrugs*

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        I found the ep!!! I'm a whump addict, I had to watch it before I go to bed, lol..
                        Spoiler:
                        While I'm glad that they carried the injury over from the ep before, I'm a little disappointed that he didn't seem to show any signs of weakness in the leg after having not used it around a month.. ...I supose that could be because i've never broken my leg so I'm not sure that there should be any weakness or what not but *shrugs*
                        having recently broken my finger and having it in a splint of over a month, i can tell you that there is a certain amount of stiffness and sensitivity in a limb when it is first freed.... i had to bend and flex my finger for an hour a day for a week before i got full range of mobility back, but the tip, which had been busted open and stitched back together, still has some pressure sensitivity.... having had a cast for "six weeks" Dean would have needed some physical therapy for his leg....
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                          having recently broken my finger and having it in a splint of over a month, i can tell you that there is a certain amount of stiffness and sensitivity in a limb when it is first freed.... i had to bend and flex my finger for an hour a day for a week before i got full range of mobility back, but the tip, which had been busted open and stitched back together, still has some pressure sensitivity.... having had a cast for "six weeks" Dean would have needed some physical therapy for his leg....
                          He only had it for three (was supposed to be four) weeks, not six so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. Despite all the injuries I've inflicted on my characters, I'm actually fairly injury free so most of my "knowledge" comes from webmd or google

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

oh yea... couldn't remember how long they said he supposedly had it.... but still, it was a full leg cast.... that's three weeks where he couldn't bend his knee.... even once he cut off the cast, his knee would have been pretty stiff.... he should have been limping or atleast a little unsteady on that leg.... the other thing that urked me was, how did he get his pants on? i had a hard time putting on t-shirts and sweaters, and my only malfunction was a finger i couldn't bend..... but dean was always wearing jeans, and his pant leg was neatly tucked into the cast.... it would have more realistic, and drool-worthy, if he had lounged around in a pair of boxers the entire time.....
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              oh yea... couldn't remember how long they said he supposedly had it.... but still, it was a full leg cast.... that's three weeks where he couldn't bend his knee.... even once he cut off the cast, his knee would have been pretty stiff.... he should have been limping or atleast a little unsteady on that leg.... the other thing that urked me was, how did he get his pants on? i had a hard time putting on t-shirts and sweaters, and my only malfunction was a finger i couldn't bend..... but dean was always wearing jeans, and his pant leg was neatly tucked into the cast.... it would have more realistic, and drool-worthy, if he had lounged around in a pair of boxers the entire time.....
                              Yeah, I agree on the jeans; it was pretty unrealistic that he would be able to tuck his jeans into the cast, especially given there weren't any frays in it.

That's what I thought too! I was thinking he would be limping a little (or favoring the leg a bit since his body is no doubt used to doing that by now) but I only saw a teensy bit of a limp when he walked into that small-town supermarket then nothing after that...

I love his legs though.
                              Spoiler:
                              and his torso, and his hands, and his wrists, and his smile, and his eyes, and his butt, and his feet, Basically, I'm not sure there isn't a part of him I don't like.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

agreed in every way
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X