Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    I know, I got it from you

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Yep, I now have about 275pics in my whump album now.
    WOW! I don't even have a fraction of that in mine.

Oh, one of my favorites!!!

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    And yay on moving all them pics1!
    Yep, I now have about 275pics in my whump album now.

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    Oooooh! I love "teensys bit o'whump"!

And yay on moving all them pics1!

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    Teensy bit o'whump

Oh! And I ended up moving around 200 pics from my SPN album to my Dean whump album Doing all that singlely, would have sucked

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    Yeah, I have several, And I really don't want to have to do it one at a time
    Gotcha.

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    It's how first started "moving" pics to different albums after I'd accidentally uploaded to the wrong album. But then I discovered the move option located under a picture when you scroll over it, but, I don't check the box because I'm moving pics one at a time. There's usually only a few that need moving.
    Yeah, I have several, And I really don't want to have to do it one at a time

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    It's how first started "moving" pics to different albums after I'd accidentally uploaded to the wrong album. But then I discovered the move option located under a picture when you scroll over it, but, I don't check the box because I'm moving pics one at a time. There's usually only a few that need moving.

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    Or you could select organize from the top menu (regardless of what album you have open) then just drag and drop the pics into the album you want them in. The albums will all be listed on the left hand side.
    I was wondering about that.. I thought about going to organize but I hadn't done it yet.

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    Or you could select organize from the top menu (regardless of what album you have open) then just drag and drop the pics into the album you want them in. The albums will all be listed on the left hand side.

Though this is more a singly thing I guess?

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    idt anyone answered this so i'm gonna when you scroll over a pic, you'll see all the link locations pop up right? there's also a check box that pops up too.... click the check box to select and at the bottom of the page will be a button to move/delete selected...
    Great! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Lilith
    replied
    Does anyone know how to do a large delete or move in PB?? I have a lot of pics I want to move from one album to the other and I REALLY don't want to do it singlely.
    idt anyone answered this so i'm gonna when you scroll over a pic, you'll see all the link locations pop up right? there's also a check box that pops up too.... click the check box to select and at the bottom of the page will be a button to move/delete selected...

Leave a comment:

• m&mnm317
    replied
    Yeah. I'm with you there.
    It just didn't sit right with me.. But then, I knew someone who threatened to actually do that to a kid at my high school just for fun..

Leave a comment:

• RodneyIsGodney
    replied
    I felt sorry for that ghost in that ep and I hated how they had to "fix" it.
    Yeah. I'm with you there.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X