• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm now that is a nice picture
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Mmmmmh, so much whumpy hawtness to come back to - thanks Queen, Jen, Lizzie and ECoA - if I may call you that?

Had to root around a bit to find some shots that have not been posted in a while... Let's see who knows which ep these are from.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Clown of Apocalypse View Post
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2eo8s2p.jpg

<snip>
          Oh my... gorgeous!! This one especially!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/athena-4400/supernatural/Hunted/vlcsnap-101134-1.jpg
          *tries to think of an appropriate PG response* Nope, it can't be done. Let's just say I like it!!

Again, gorgeous... and this one MUST be re-posted!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Mmmmmh, so much whumpy hawtness to come back to - thanks Queen, Jen, Lizzie and ECoA - if I may call you that?

Had to root around a bit to find some shots that have not been posted in a while... Let's see who knows which ep these are from.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...3-52-29-37.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...3-51-45-65.jpg
          Hey Stars! *squishuggles*

Damn, those are niiice. I can't place them... I thought the 2nd one looked a bit like Faith, but he looks too old and I'm not sure the clothes are the right season!!

Gimme time... or more pics!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Hey Stars! *squishuggles*

Damn, those are niiice. I can't place them... I thought the 2nd one looked a bit like Faith, but he looks too old and I'm not sure the clothes are the right season!!

Gimme time... or more pics!!
            Howdy, Queen! *squishiehuggles back*

Those are just about the only ones I have from that ep, especially whumpy ones. I found one more on the capping site that may qualify for this thread, if looking like a drowned rat hot-enough-to-turn-Vancouver-rain-into-steam counts. And another hint: it's an ep from the tail end of S2.

sigpic

Comment

Am I slow? Did everyone else already figure it out? Isn't it
              Spoiler:
              Roadkill?
              Not sure since I haven't watched that one in a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                Spoiler:
                Roadkill?
                Got it in one, congrats! I don't think it was a very popular ep, that's probably why it's been a while since these pics had been posted.

Now this scene is quite memorable. Just found the pic, and remembered what a shock that was!

Sorry if these are stretching the page - have re-sized them in PB, but sometimes it takes a while for the changes to take effect.

sigpic

Comment

Sure

and it was pretty disturbing indeed,starg8fans!
                  I'm glad Sam used his mojo to save him

Comment

Sure

and it was pretty disturbing indeed,starg8fans!
                    Most of us have shortened names here, saves time when typing. I go by stars, BTW.

Actually, I wasn't so much worried about Dean - I knew that he was in several more seasons of Spn - it was more about how they were going to fix that in an acceptable manner. I hate it when a movie or show does something for the shock value, and then has a lame excuse to undo or repair it. But Spn has never given me cause for complaint in this respect.

Another totally unexpected whump, that provided a great butt shot...

... and belly peekage.

And those were the days where the boys were left at least with a bruise after getting hit in the face with a rifle butt - something the makeup department appears to have forgotten in the meantime.

sigpic

Comment

Most of us have shortened names here, saves time when typing. I go by stars, BTW.
                      thanks for letting me know

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral111_348.jpg

... and belly peekage.
                      http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral111_349.jpg
                      yummy

You know what I liked,no matter how hard they're beaten up,they appeared like as if it never happened in following episode!Like nasty scars in Shadows.

Comment

thanks for letting me know

yummy

You know what I liked,no matter how hard they're beaten up,they appeared like as if it never happened in following episode!Like nasty scars in Shadows.
                        Yeah, those scratches should really have left a mark. But of course I'm glad they were not permanently disfigured. But you're right, given their lifestyle there should have been some evidence of past injuries on their bodies whenever we got to see a bit more of their skin. Which happens way too rarely, if I may say so.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, those scratches should really have left a mark. But of course I'm glad they were not permanently disfigured. But you're right, given their lifestyle there should have been some evidence of past injuries on their bodies whenever we got to see a bit more of their skin. Which happens way too rarely, if I may say so.
                          The one I laughed at were the GOUGES in Sam's wrists from Jump the Shark! No way those wouldn't have left scars! But as you said, I don't really want those pretty pretty faces disfigured permanently.

And might I add ARRRRRRRRRGH! AGAIN for last night's ep!!!!!
                          Spoiler:
                          Slammed back and forth from wall to wall and STILL not a mark?! Did Jensen just say enough is enough this year and refuse any more corn syrup scenes? AND, not even a steadying hand from Sam when Dean drops off the wall. Come on! The whole point of 'hurt' (for me) is the resulting 'comfort'!

Comment

But as you said, I don't really want those pretty pretty faces disfigured permanently.
                            agreed!
                            At least we have an explantion for the ones before season 4 when it comes to Dean.He said he's like brand new after coming back to life,in Monster movie

Comment

Howdy, Queen! *squishiehuggles back*

Those are just about the only ones I have from that ep, especially whumpy ones. I found one more on the capping site that may qualify for this thread, if looking like a drowned rat hot-enough-to-turn-Vancouver-rain-into-steam counts. And another hint: it's an ep from the tail end of S2.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN216_564.jpg
                              I like them wet!

Spoiler:
                              Roadkill?
                              Well done... I really don't think I'd have got that one! Bad geek!

Now this scene is quite memorable. Just found the pic, and remembered what a shock that was!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...p/622e5a06.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...p/86e7acfd.jpg

Sorry if these are stretching the page - have re-sized them in PB, but sometimes it takes a while for the changes to take effect.
                              Oh yeah, I remember the 1st time I/we watched that... put the sh!ts up me good and proper!!

Ya gotta love Sammy's mojo! OK that sounds weird!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral111_348.jpg

... and belly peekage.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral111_349.jpg
                              Squee... love that ep!!

And those were the days where the boys were left at least with a bruise after getting hit in the face with a rifle butt - something the makeup department appears to have forgotten in the meantime.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0-26-11-29.jpg
                              Yum, yum, yum!!

^^ What Stars said!

And btw ECoA ... I don't think I officially welcomed you... sorry about that! So welcome! Do you have a particular favourite type of whump?

Edit: changed pic as hasn't re-sized yet!
                              Last edited by queen_hathor; 16 October 2009, 12:08 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I loved that moment when he said that he's like brand new! so funny.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X