Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you are! Meh, all freaks together I guess!! *huggles*

Here's one for someone who really enjoys her gunshot wounds... enjoy yourself Stars! You know these'll be in their Queen sized glory over in Paradise!!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like he doesn't feel anything at all!
      sigpic

Comment

That's the quick bit though lol. Personally I prefer the drippy blood more than anything... and bloody lips *squeaks & drools*

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like heaven!
          sigpic

Comment

It does doesn't it? *sighs* Later!

sigpic

Comment

*is looking foreward to later*
              sigpic

Comment

okay, after years of supression, i've finally embraced my inner whumper... took me long enough considering how into blood and torture i am .... anyways, so here i am!
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                  okay, after years of supression, i've finally embraced my inner whumper... took me long enough considering how into blood and torture i am .... anyways, so here i am!
                  Yay, welcome! Good to know you've seen the light - or the dark, that depends. Actually, it was the promise of large doses of whump that seduced me to watching Spn. Unfortunately they've been lagging a bit in the drippy blood and bruised faces department recently, but there is the occasional highlight still. We were just talking about the many missed opportunities in The End.

So, what's your favorite sort of whump? If you tell me I may have the pictures for it... And since you mentioned torture... (spoilered because it's too whumpy for Dannii)
                  Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

oh yum! i like anything with a lot of blood.... and blades... i'm stickler for blades.... and i agree, there was soo much blood potential in The End but maybe the effects department got hit with budget cuts b/c of the economy?
                    sigpic

Comment

oh yum! i like anything with a lot of blood.... and blades... i'm stickler for blades.... and i agree, there was soo much blood potential in The End but maybe the effects department got hit with budget cuts b/c of the economy?
                      Blades, huh? Well, there's plenty of Dean (self) whump involving blades - let me check my PB album

No 1: What Is And What Should Never Be

No 2: Fresh Blood

No 3: A Very Supernatural Christmas

No 4: Lazarus Rising (spoilered for size and S4)
                      Spoiler:

No 5: Sex and Violence (spoiler see above)
                      Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

oh hum.... -fans self- yanno i watched Highlander for years just for the bloody sword play never cared who lost their head as long as they got cut to ribbons first....
                        sigpic

Comment

OMG love all those!
                          sigpic

Comment

oh hum.... -fans self- yanno i watched Highlander for years just for the bloody sword play never cared who lost their head as long as they got cut to ribbons first....
                            Oooooh, sword fight, now there's a thought. Haven't had that on Spn yet. And we should! I know what you mean, though, I used to love the old swashbuckling movies for exactly that reason.

Personally, I'm very partial to gunshot wounds. So I had my field day in Born Under a Bad Sign and Ius in Bello. And I came around to intubation. Never saw the attraction until In My Time of Dying - but that convinced me.

And of course the defibrillator is always a perk since they have to rip open the shirt...

Edit
                            Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            OMG love all those!
                            It's the kind of research I love doing!

sigpic

Comment

lol... i've only just come around to GSWs.... for the longest time i was against them b/c GSR contaminates the blood and you can't drink it anymore.... but i've found that a good GSW every now and then is good for whumper
                              sigpic

Comment

lol... i've only just come around to GSWs.... for the longest time i was against them b/c GSR contaminates the blood and you can't drink it anymore.... but i've found that a good GSW every now and then is good for whumper
                                Had to think there for a moment to figure out what a GSW is - but I got it in the end.

Contaminates the blood, really? Didn't hear that before, but then I'm not that much into vampire stuff. Is that only true for lead bullets or for all kinds?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X