Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
    And I apologise for not using the spoilers. I did think about it, but thought I had seen others mention season 3 and 4 specifics without them. My bad, won't happen again!
    We've all done it, I'm guilty as charged too!

How about some of that ep, just for extra enjoyment? Snurched directly from the wunderbar Stars

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Stars can you stop posting at the same time as me, you're freaking me out now!!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      Oh my, just gorgeous!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        We've all done it, I'm guilty as charged too!

How about some of that ep, just for extra enjoyment? Snurched directly from the wunderbar Stars

Spoiler:

Dang! Well picked snurching, especially the last one!

Comment

Stars can you stop posting at the same time as me, you're freaking me out now!!

Oh my, just gorgeous!
          LOL, some higher power is trying to tell us something, I presume...

Great choices on the caps. That last one is one of my all-time favortites. I'll have some later from Heaven and Hell. Total thump in the first scene.

Edit Don't you start as well, Chric!

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Dang! Well picked snurching, especially the last one!
            I thought so!

Stars always gets the best shots!! I seriously need to do some more capping... I need to start a new Photobucket album before I do though... I've used 50% of mine and only actually capped about 12 eps!

I'm watching Bloody Mary atm... so in honour of that...

For size...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

LOL, some higher power is trying to tell us something, I presume...

Great choices on the caps. That last one is one of my all-time favortites. I'll have some later from Heaven and Hell. Total thump in the first scene.
              That the hivemind's back on track?

Lots of great ones to choose from, but I do love that last one *fans self*

Guh, Heaven & Hell... I adore that ep

sigpic

Comment

I thought so!

Stars always gets the best shots!! I seriously need to do some more capping... I need to start a new Photobucket album before I do though... I've used 50% of mine and only actually capped about 12 eps!

I'm watching Bloody Mary atm... so in honour of that...

For size...

Spoiler:
                <snipped for time.
                [/CENTER]
                Well, I've snurched more than my fair share of your amazing queen sized caps! Seeing as I'm only capping S4...

That the hivemind's back on track?

Lots of great ones to choose from, but I do love that last one *fans self*

Guh, Heaven & Hell... I adore that ep
                Yup, really looking forward to seeing this one frame by frame. Just uploading the caps, won't be long now. Prepare yourselves for a couple of gutterdives!

sigpic

Comment

I thought so!

I need to learn HOW to screen cap. Honestly, haven't got a clue (or the proper computer program, most likely). That and I would love to learn how everyone makes fanvids.

Comment

Well, I've snurched more than my fair share of your amazing queen sized caps! Seeing as I'm only capping S4...
                    They're there to be enjoyed!

Yup, really looking forward to seeing this one frame by frame. Just uploading the caps, won't be long now. Prepare yourselves for a couple of gutterdives!
                    *waits patiently & nervously*

I need to learn HOW to screen cap. Honestly, haven't got a clue (or the proper computer program, most likely). That and I would love to learn how everyone makes fanvids.
                    There's usually a programme that comes on PC's these days. I used Clorel WinDVD which came with my laptop, but different people use different programmes. It's dead easy, you just usually press a button to capture!

I'd love to be able to do vids too

Size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I use a Mac, and there it's dead easy. Just make a screenshot, and re-size it in iPhoto. Don't know about PCs, though. And no clue either how to make vids. Don't even know how to capture the footage. And a good thing too, probably, I'm spending way too much time on my obsession as is.

Okay, Heaven and Hell, as promised. (spoilered for size)
                      Spoiler:

And spoilered for content...
                      Spoiler:

Edit This is really going too far. I wanna talk to you, not with you!
                      But OMG, that Bloody Mary cap! Just look at those lips!

sigpic

Comment

Great caps Stars, just great!!

sigpic

Comment

Great caps Stars, just great!!
                          There'll be more on the thunk thread in a moment...

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I think a fitting word for those is phwoar!! *licks lips* lovely pics!

sigpic

Comment

I think a fitting word for those is phwoar!! *licks lips* lovely pics!
                                /\ What Queen said! *tries to pronounce it* Okay, I think I get the gist. This cut is always on the right side, isn't it? Just like in The Benders...

... and AHBL II

Watched Heart with Queen last night. *sniffles* Soooo emotional. And that single tear thing Jensen does? *melts into puddle of goo*

But I would also like to lodge a complaint about missed opportunities here. I mean, Dean goes up against a werewolf on his own twice without the slightest mark on him (because a lump on the back of his head we can't see doesn't count!), while Sam gets the decorative scratches? Come on! In the one scene where Dean goes down - and felled by a girl, once again - there was some peekage involved, though. Well spotted there, Queen!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X