No announcement yet.

Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't know you're posting these wonderful caps? Good thing we talked about this cuz if we ever were to meet I couldn't/shouldn't thank him for all the goodies you've been posting over the last year!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh he knows I cap, but the quantity and the topic aren't common knowledge!! Hehe, if? I think it's safe to say we'll meet at some point... I'm slowly but surely making my way through the Spn folks actually, now I think of it. *counts on fingers* in order of who I've met already... Cazz (though she doesn't come into the threads, but she watches the programme lol) Fainne, Stars & kidlets, San, SAF, Michelle... then there's loads from the Atlantis threads ... ok there's a recurring theme with some of these people!! I reckon it won't be too long until I get my bum over to Germany! I haven't bought my dictionary and a 'Teach Yourself' complete German course for nothing you know!!

sigpic

Comment

I see

I can't wait for us to meet! It will be so much fun!
        I have only met a few GW'lers so far (not sure you know any of them), but I hope to finally meet Fainne and Luci in November/December for New Moon Yes, we live in the same country, but we haven't met yet
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome caps, queen!! I got a lot too catch up on your collection and it takes forever to upload them in photobucket.

From the episode The Benders.

From the episode Something Wicked.

sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            I can't wait for us to meet! It will be so much fun!
            I have only met a few GW'lers so far (not sure you know any of them), but I hope to finally meet Fainne and Luci in November/December for New Moon Yes, we live in the same country, but we haven't met yet
            Aww that'll be great! I'm not sure how many GW'ers I met at Chevron... it was a LOT anyway... 30+ probably!! I met loads of the Shep crowd...I don't go into the Shep threads much these days though, I should show my face I suppose!!

It's bizarre in a way that I've only met 3 other people from the UK!! If it wasn't for Chevron though I wouldn't have met as many as I did. *is very lucky* I know who's next on my UK hit list though!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Awesome caps, queen!! I got a lot too catch up on your collection and it takes forever to upload them in photobucket.

From the episode The Benders.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ral115_626.jpg

From the episode Something Wicked.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ral118_716.jpg
            Thanks! I'm going to be needing to set a new Photobucket album up soon just for Spn I have that many!! It's quicker if you use the url link to upload them...that's usually quick for me anyway so you could try that if you're not doing it already You're welcome to any of my caps as you know. I can always let you have the visitor password to my album if you guys want to raid it before I start moving things and breaking links!!

Love those caps!

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know any good whumpy eps for Dean from seasons 1 to 3? (I haven't seen season 4 yet).

Does Dean being tied to a chair count as whump? I don't have a lot of whump pics yet!

sigpic
              My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Hey everyone!

Does anyone know any good whumpy eps for Dean from seasons 1 to 3? (I haven't seen season 4 yet).

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ral115_768.jpg

Does Dean being tied to a chair count as whump? I don't have a lot of whump pics yet!

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ral115_610.jpg
                Of course it counts, he's tied to a chair and dripping blood after all...

Okay, off the top of my hat since I'm on my way out the door:

Faith
                The Benders
                Devil's Trap
                In My Time of Dying
                Born Under a Bad Sign
                Folsom Prison Blues
                Malleus Maleficarum
                Jus in Bello
                No Rest for the Wicked

See you later!

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Guh, chest pains this early can't be good...it's just thinking about those eps!!

Don't worry Dannii, we'll sort you out with plenty of caps! Most of mine are in the Spn whump thread in Paradise, with lots here too!

Have a good day Stars *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Just picked up season 4 half an hour ago, which means....On the Head of a Pin!! Dean whumpers heaven!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      Just picked up season 4 half an hour ago, which means....On the Head of a Pin!! Dean whumpers heaven!!!
                      Oh great, you've got the set! Lucky you. That means you can answer the questions somebody posted on the Discussion thread - which eps have a commentary? Thanks!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        Oh great, you've got the set! Lucky you. That means you can answer the questions somebody posted on the Discussion thread - which eps have a commentary? Thanks!
                        Hee hee, that was my own question!! Answer: In the Beginning (which I wouldn't have picked, but probably could have guessed), When the Levee Breaks, and Lucifer Rising (which is good, but LAZARUS Rising would have been preferable to me....more Dean Whump in that one! )

Comment

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Gomeroi/Dean%20Winchester/Supernatural115_768.jpg

Can I just say... GUH!!!

I've PM'd you in Paradise with the link & password to my Spn album!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Of course it counts, he's tied to a chair and dripping blood after all...

Okay, off the top of my hat since I'm on my way out the door:

Faith
                          The Benders
                          Devil's Trap
                          In My Time of Dying
                          Born Under a Bad Sign
                          Folsom Prison Blues
                          Malleus Maleficarum

Jus in Bello
                          No Rest for the Wicked

See you later!

And those ones in particular were the ones that got my heart racing!

Lucky you!! I gotta wait until November *grumbles*

Hee hee, that was my own question!! Answer: In the Beginning (which I wouldn't have picked, but probably could have guessed), When the Levee Breaks, and Lucifer Rising (which is good, but LAZARUS Rising would have been preferable to me....more Dean Whump in that one! )
                          Who's doing the commentary on that one?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the list of eps, stars!

I got your pm, queen and I've found some piccsy that I really like and snurched them already.

sigpic
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              And those ones in particular were the ones that got my heart racing!
                              You didn't highlight Jus in Bello. Not much into gunshots? They're probably my favorite...

Thanks for the list of eps, stars!

I got your pm, queen and I've found some piccsy that I really like and snurched them already.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2-43-17-37.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ral110_728.jpg
                              That second one - that's an ep I forgot on the list. Asylum.

(spoilered for size, but it's just too good to crop. )
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Awesome caps everyone

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                                Who's doing the commentary on that one?
                                I found this on LJ:

Commentary - Full Episode!
                                4x03 - In the Beginning (Eric Kripke and Jeremy Carver)
                                4x21 - When the Levee Breaks (Sera Gamble and Robert Singer)
                                4x22 - Lucifer Rising (Eric Kripke)

Extended Scenes
                                4x01 - Lazurus Rising
                                4x03 - In the Beginning
                                4x06 - Yellow Fever
                                4x07 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester
                                4x10 - Heaven and Hell
                                4x16 - On the Head of a Pin
                                4x18 - A Monster at the End of This Book
                                4x20 - The Rapture
                                4x22 - Lucifer Rising

Deleted Scenes