Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

I'm sure that wasn't the last time he tried to sacrfice himself for someone else.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Thanks

I'm sure that wasn't the last time he tried to sacrfice himself for someone else.
      Definitely not. Actually, I'm still waiting for Dean to literary take a bullet for Sam. Maybe in S5. *crosses fingers*

Was just discussin OTHOAP in another thread, so some more hospital shots.

Spoiler:

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Nice shots! I just love his interaction with Cas *sigh* I hope we get to see more in S5 of that. Especially since many of their scenes included emo whump or even great physical whump.
        And I like the taking a bullet part
        sigpic

Comment

Fantastic caps of Faith. I love the hospital make-up on Dean in that one and IMTOD because it looks so realistic. He looks honestly sick, not Hollywood sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
            Fantastic caps of Faith. I love the hospital make-up on Dean in that one and IMTOD because it looks so realistic. He looks honestly sick, not Hollywood sick.
            I agree, they have always done a wonderful job with the make up!
            I just wish they finally found a blood substitute the boys don't mind having all over their faces so there can be more blood scenes
            sigpic

Comment

I agree, they have always done a wonderful job with the make up!
              I just wish they finally found a blood substitute the boys don't mind having all over their faces so there can be more blood scenes
              Yup, they always manage to keep him pretty, even with blood and bruises all over his face.

Actually, I read in an article that the main company for film blood is in Germany. They have about 26 different kinds - including one with raspberry flavor for kids... It's pretty expensive, though, which is probably why they go for the corn syrup on Spn.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Yup, they always manage to keep him pretty, even with blood and bruises all over his face.

Actually, I read in an article that the main company for film blood is in Germany. They have about 26 different kinds - including one with raspberry flavor for kids... It's pretty expensive, though, which is probably why they go for the corn syrup on Spn.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN214_735.jpg
                Really? How cool is that!
                They could change the flavour every once in a while
                sigpic

Comment

Really? How cool is that!
                  They could change the flavour every once in a while
                  Wiki says there's also peppermint flavor - which would be kinda weird, given the color? BTW, I found the company. They're in Berlin. http://www.kryolan.com/en/index.php?mnu=3&cid=115

sigpic

Comment

Wow, you guys have been chatty!! Wonderful caps!! Stars... self-whump with knifes and drippy blood... you're bloody wonderful, do you know that? *huggles*

And squeee.... a bit of Ronon thrown in for good measure... now that's a hell of a thump combo!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Wiki says there's also peppermint flavor - which would be kinda weird, given the color? BTW, I found the company. They're in Berlin. http://www.kryolan.com/en/index.php?mnu=3&cid=115

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...l115_786_2.jpg
                      Nice! In case I need artificial blood I know where to look

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Wow, you guys have been chatty!! Wonderful caps!! Stars... self-whump with knifes and drippy blood... you're bloody wonderful, do you know that? *huggles*

And squeee.... a bit of Ronon thrown in for good measure... now that's a hell of a thump combo!!

Hey Queeny That cap you posted is still the best one ever!! Imagine a giant poster of that one... *thumpy sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice! In case I need artificial blood I know where to look

Hey Queeny That cap you posted is still the best one ever!! Imagine a giant poster of that one... *thumpy sigh*
                        *thinks of a reason why she might need artificial blood* the mind boggles!!

Hey you!! *squishiehuggles* Oh my... now that would be going on my bedroom door!!

And I just noticed, I was so distracted by the pics that I put knifes instead of knives... And to add to the conversation about whumped bare arms... albeit belated... and because I also need to indulge my fixation with Jensen's mouth

sigpic

Comment

You don't wanna know! (When I know I'll tell you )

Bedroom door it would be!! Or the ceiling over my bed

Love the caps
                          sigpic

Comment

You don't wanna know! (When I know I'll tell you )

Bedroom door it would be!! Or the ceiling over my bed

Love the caps
                            I wouldn't have asked otherwise!! *bares fangs*

There's no way I'd get away with having it over the bed... my other half would have a lot to say about that!!

I'll post more later when I'm back on the laptop!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              I wouldn't have asked otherwise!! *bares fangs*

There's no way I'd get away with having it over the bed... my other half would have a lot to say about that!!

I'll post more later when I'm back on the laptop!
                              Your other half would get a saying in that matter?

See you later! *smooches*
                              sigpic

Comment

Your other half would get a saying in that matter?

See you later! *smooches*
                                LOL, he doesn't even know about my non-SG photobucket album... or Paradise; so I'd never get away with a poster!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X