No announcement yet.

Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They've done a lot of research into some of the creatures/myths, I've been pretty impressed tbh...kind of an interest of mine. There were a couple of things that irked me, but on the whole it's good!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
      stars, I didn't know they reasearched on the show, that's great news to hear though.

Great pics!!
      Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      They've done a lot of research into some of the creatures/myths, I've been pretty impressed tbh...kind of an interest of mine. There were a couple of things that irked me, but on the whole it's good!
      /\ What Queen said. The S1 DVD has a kind of 'road map' you can click on and it tells you some of the backrounds. So every evil thing they portray has some kind of root in myths or urban legends, except that the writers use their own take on it to suit the storyline. (Hence the vampires with the descending teeth that are immune to daylight). Which gives me the perfect opportunity to post this cap Queen graciously got for me - thanks again, hon! (Hope it's not too bloody for you, SG78?)

I couldn't believe it when all the capping sites had was this... although to be honest, you would have missed the other shot if you as much as blinked. (Almost) total waste of makeup.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Squeeeeeeee!!! Fresh Blood *does a happy dance whilst drooling* Guh, I love that bit!!

sigpic

Comment

What a great ep, I agree Lovely caps, Stars!
          DVDs never include enough extras if you ask me. I could watch this stuff all day long!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            What a great ep, I agree Lovely caps, Stars!
            DVDs never include enough extras if you ask me. I could watch this stuff all day long!
            And we need more commentaries. By the actors, no less. SGA was really good, they had commentaries on just about every episode. Why can't Spn do that? *pouts*

And the other really great scene from the ep - spoilered for size. "I smell good, right? I taste even better..." ROFLMAO
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I agree! That would be great.

Hmm yummy!
              sigpic

Comment

queen, its good that the writers tried to stick to some of the myths, but I liked some of their twists to it.

Stars, that pic is fine and you can call me Dannii.

Love the pic spams!!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  And the other really great scene from the ep - spoilered for size. "I smell good, right? I taste even better..." ROFLMAO http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Season%203%20whump/307_fresh_blood_12.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...h_blood_17.jpg
                  *volunteers to verify that claim*

queen, its good that the writers tried to stick to some of the myths, but I liked some of their twists to it.
                  Me too!

sigpic

Comment

Stars, that pic is fine and you can call me Dannii.

Love the pic spams!!
                    Okay, I'll try to remember that, Dannii! BTW, you've seen all seasons, right? Monster Movie in S4 was great because they really played up the difference between their own ideas about certain monsters and how they were portrayed in the movies.

*volunteers to verify that claim*

Me too!
                    Why am I not surprised you would be the first to volunteer?

Okay, got some whumpy caps from I know what you did... Not spoilery except for the fact that Dean gets a beating. Which is just about par for the course for this show, and of course one of the reasons I love it. For size:
                    Spoiler:

Double spoilered since these do give a tiny bit of plot away - but it's a great stunt, and kudos to Jensen and Jared for doing it themselves!
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Why am I not surprised you would be the first to volunteer?
                      Hey, 1st come 1st served and all that. He said it's a free lunch... and he makes me very hungry indeed!! And the crossroads demon even thinks he's edible too!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/I%20know%20what%20you%20did%20last%20summer/115.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...summer/120.jpg
                      OH...MY...GOD!!!

Stars, I bow to your capping!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey, 1st come 1st served and all that. He said it's a free lunch... and he makes me very hungry indeed!! And the crossroads demon even thinks he's edible too!

OH...MY...GOD!!!

Stars, I bow to your capping!!!
                        I can't deny your logic or your arguments. You have a go.

Wow, praise indeed from the Queen of Caps! You know what comes next, of course? I've jumped the gun already and capped & posted a few of the shots, but there will be more. Lots more.

sigpic

Comment

Took me a while, but here they are - one of the best whump scenes ever. I got over 70 caps total, so here's just a few. The rest are in my I know what you did last summer PB album.
                          Spoiler:

And some double whump for the end - physical and emo.

sigpic

Comment

Oh my! I love you, did I mention that? Those caps are amazing!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              Oh my! I love you, did I mention that? Those caps are amazing!
                              I love you and your caps too! I still droolingly fondly remember the ones from MBV.

sigpic

Comment

Just found my new favourite thread!!

Unfortunately, I have NO clue how to make a screencap or I would be thrilled to add to this glorious collection of whumpage. I'll just have to lurk in here and take advantage of all of YOUR hard work!

Comment

Working...
                                X