Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*whimpers and is speechless again*

I'll reply from the laptop... when I've caught my breath!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      So true. Cas is a great addition to the show, and I'm glad he'll be a regular in S5. I loved it when Cas said "I'm not here to perch on your shoulder." And when he
      Spoiler:
      came through for Dean in Luzifer Rising.
      LOL, when he
      Spoiler:
      cut his arm I was half expecting him to let Dean drink his blood... Weird, I know.
      That would have been really weird!
      sigpic

Comment

Stars, I haven't seen season 4 yet. So, I try not click on anything spoilery, but sometimes I can't help myself. I though the show would freak me out more then it has! I have trouble looking in the mirror now after "The Bloody Mary" ep. Don't laught at me, I know it sounds silly. The one that really freaked me out was the bug episode with the kid who had the pet spiders, and the Indian curse? There was a couple like the "Bloody Mary" ep that kind of made think about things, even though you know its tv and everything.
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
          Stars, I haven't seen season 4 yet. So, I try not click on anything spoilery, but sometimes I can't help myself. I though the show would freak me out more then it has! I have trouble looking in the mirror now after "The Bloody Mary" ep. Don't laught at me, I know it sounds silly. The one that really freaked me out was the bug episode with the kid who had the pet spiders, and the Indian curse? There was a couple like the "Bloody Mary" ep that kind of made think about things, even though you know its tv and everything.
          I know the feeling. On the one hand, I know watching will be more interesting if you don't know, but I can't resist... Don't worry about clicking on the ones I posted yesterday, though. I was just teasing Queen. I always give fair warning if I post something major, and usually double and triple spoiler the juicy bits so you can get a taste but can turn back in time.

It's so funny how everybody reacts strongly to different things. What creeped me out most I guess is not so much the ghosts themselves as inanimate objects coming to life. For example the scarecrow, or the girl in the painting - I think that one is my biggest scare, and I swear if we'd had a family painting like that I would have gotten rid of it right away! - or the dolls house in Playthings. I can make myself believe that vengeful spirits don't exist, but everyday things taking on a life of their own is to close to reality for me.

You know what, I think I'll start another poll about the creepiest Spn ep. That should be interesting.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning folks

I typed a big long reply to all the posts last night only for my laptop to die on me!! I'll do it again tonight

SG78 - no-one would laugh at you *huggles* I know what you mean about 'Bloody Mary'... it's the suspense rather than the creepy bits about that one. And 'Bugs' *shudders & itches *.. horrible.

Stars - that poll's a great idea! I think 'The kids are alright' would be in my top list...that kid is just FREAKY. 'Playthings' didn't bother me... more on that later when I'm home.

So I watched 'Wendigo' in (a somewhat crowded) bed last night!! Great to see strung up Dean again. I think I'll do a run of those kind of shots tonight!! *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Morning folks

I typed a big long reply to all the posts last night only for my laptop to die on me!! I'll do it again tonight

SG78 - no-one would laugh at you *huggles* I know what you mean about 'Bloody Mary'... it's the suspense rather than the creepy bits about that one. And 'Bugs' *shudders & itches *.. horrible.

Stars - that poll's a great idea! I think 'The kids are alright' would be in my top list...that kid is just FREAKY. 'Playthings' didn't bother me... more on that later when I'm home.

So I watched 'Wendigo' in (a somewhat crowded) bed last night!! Great to see strung up Dean again. I think I'll do a run of those kind of shots tonight!! *fans self*
              Morning, Queen! Just started the poll. Hope I picked the right eps, of course the list is purely subjective.

That sucks, to have all your work erased by the computer giving out!

Can't wait for the Wendigo caps. I agree, Dean all messed up and hanging from the ceiling was a sight to behold.

Have a good day - TGIF!

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Queen! Just started the poll. Hope I picked the right eps, of course the list is purely subjective.

That sucks, to have all your work erased by the computer giving out!

Can't wait for the Wendigo caps. I agree, Dean all messed up and hanging from the ceiling was a sight to behold.

Have a good day - TGIF!
                Morning hon *hands coffee* oooh, I'll check that out later..my battery's almost dead, I forgot to charge it!

I'll re-size some for here and post the full size ones in Paradise!

Yes, it's been a long week. Do you have a busy day?

sigpic

Comment

Morning hon *hands coffee* oooh, I'll check that out later..my battery's almost dead, I forgot to charge it!

I'll re-size some for here and post the full size ones in Paradise!

Yes, it's been a long week. Do you have a busy day?
                  *gratefully accepts coffee* That reminds me - gotta tell the kids to make sure their mobiles are charged... OT
                  Spoiler:
                  Yup, I'm taking them into town today. I have a business luncheon, and I'll let them loose to do their own thing in the meantime. Then they both have hairdressers appointments. At different places, of course. At least I'll have time to run some errands. But it'll all take the better part of the day.

Back OT.

Last edited by starg8fans; 13 August 2009, 11:57 PM.

sigpic

Comment

It's so funny how everybody reacts strongly to different things. What creeped me out most I guess is not so much the ghosts themselves as inanimate objects coming to life. For example the scarecrow, or the girl in the painting - I think that one is my biggest scare, and I swear if we'd had a family painting like that I would have gotten rid of it right away! - or the dolls house in Playthings. I can make myself believe that vengeful spirits don't exist, but everyday things taking on a life of their own is to close to reality for me.

You know what, I think I'll start another poll about the creepiest Spn ep. That should be interesting.
                    That painting certainly creeped me out too! I thought it was the Dad right up until it was revealed it was the little girl. It also made think they were weird in keeping her hair or something like that as part of the doll they smashed up or whatever, I can't remember now!

The scarecrow was pretty scary! I think they had the right setting and lighting for that! It was so creepy the way the scarecrow would turn its head.

I would be interested in joining in your poll, but it would be hard too chose which one!
                    sigpic
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                      That painting certainly creeped me out too! I thought it was the Dad right up until it was revealed it was the little girl. It also made think they were weird in keeping her hair or something like that as part of the doll they smashed up or whatever, I can't remember now!

The scarecrow was pretty scary! I think they had the right setting and lighting for that! It was so creepy the way the scarecrow would turn its head.

I would be interested in joining in your poll, but it would be hard too chose which one!
                      Same here, I never would have suspected the girl. I'm sure the story with the doll's hair was true, they really do their research on this show.

TBH, I've skipped the re-watch on the Scarecrow episode. But I wanna amend that soon, since I realized how much of the brother-brother story arc was in it. Not to mention this scene...

I posted the poll yesterday, but people seem to have the same problem you do - I've had 17 hits, but nobody's voted yet. I think I need to kick it off myself today. Here's the link for anybody who's interested: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=68357

sigpic

Comment

*waves hand* I voted.... hope I did it right!!

Off to catch up!

sigpic

Comment

Have you seen the 5 min S5 preview from Comic Con? If you're not planning to watch it because you don't want to be spoilered, let me tell you at least that there'll be drippy blood right in the first episode... And it's
                          Spoiler:
                          Dean's!!! And it's
                          Spoiler:
                          self-inflicted! And it's because
                          Spoiler:
                          You didn't really think I'd give the whole storyline away, even if you couldn't resist the temptation to click? I'm not that cruel. The buck stops here. If you want to know the rest, it's on YT.
                          Oh that's harsh!! *sits on hands and types with nose*

So true. Cas is a great addition to the show, and I'm glad he'll be a regular in S5. I loved it when Cas said "I'm not here to perch on your shoulder." And when he
                          Spoiler:
                          came through for Dean in Luzifer Rising.
                          LOL, when he
                          Spoiler:
                          cut his arm I was half expecting him to let Dean drink his blood... Weird, I know.
                          I had to think for a minute what he was actually doing... I was a bit distracted!!

I assume you did click all the spoiler buttons?

Spoiler:
                          Of course I did.... like you knew I would!! I'm just a glutton for punishment.... and you know me too well!!

Rats, I wanted to post some drippy blood for you, but Dean's face is out of focus. Well, here's the *cough* 'foreplay' to drippy blood. And considering Dean's face, I think he was thinking the same thing I was thinking when I saw the scene. (see my last post)
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/S4%20Screencaps/Luzifer%20Rising/Picture30.jpg
                          Guh! Aww his face is great!!

And just in case you're still mad, here are some When the Levee Breaks caps that should be able to distract you.
                          Spoiler:
                          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Season%204%20whump/Picture4-4.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...icture10-1.jpg
                          *whimpers* you know if I didn't love you so much I'd really hate you, don't you? *fans self* great caps... wonderful ep. Can't wait to get to it

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          That would have been really weird!
                          Says the vamp!!

*gratefully accepts coffee* That reminds me - gotta tell the kids to make sure their mobiles are charged... OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Yup, I'm taking them into town today. I have a business luncheon, and I'll let them loose to do their own thing in the meantime. Then they both have hairdressers appointments. At different places, of course. At least I'll have time to run some errands. But it'll all take the better part of the day.

Back OT.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...8-32-56-25.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...8-32-36-08.jpg
                          Hope everything got sorted with no hair disasters!!

Oh my.... lips AND cheekbone...

Same here, I never would have suspected the girl. I'm sure the story with the doll's hair was true, they really do their research on this show.

TBH, I've skipped the re-watch on the Scarecrow episode. But I wanna amend that soon, since I realized how much of the brother-brother story arc was in it. Not to mention this scene...

Blimey, 3 good reasons to re-watch that ep again!!

As for Provenance & Playthings...even though they were kinda creepy, I've seen both the kids in other programmes, where they were downright creepy too, so that didn't really bother me!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh that's harsh!! *sits on hands and types with nose*

Spoiler:
                            Of course I did.... like you knew I would!! I'm just a glutton for punishment.... and you know me too well!!

*whimpers* you know if I didn't love you so much I'd really hate you, don't you? *fans self* great caps... wonderful ep. Can't wait to get to it
                            I'll be okay, as long as I'm not the person you love to hate... Don't worry, I promise not to post anything in spoiler caps that will give a away too much.

Hope everything got sorted with no hair disasters!!

Oh my.... lips AND cheekbone...

Blimey, 3 good reasons to re-watch that ep again!!

As for Provenance & Playthings...even though they were kinda creepy, I've seen both the kids in other programmes, where they were downright creepy too, so that didn't really bother me!!

Actually, my son decided at the last moment he liked his hair the way it was. And my daughter looks really cute. She cut her hair until just below her shoulders, and now that it's shorter it's wavier and fuller. So yes, very relieved.

Even creepier? I should probably make a note of those shows and make sure I stay away from them.

Love the Wendigo whump! Although they really should light their cave shots a bit better. Thank God for BTS shots.

sigpic

Comment

I'll be okay, as long as I'm not the person you love to hate... Don't worry, I promise not to post anything in spoiler caps that will give a away too much.
                              As if!! Besides, I like it!!

No, I know you won't post anything too much, you're a good 'un!

Actually, my son decided at the last moment he liked his hair the way it was. And my daughter looks really cute. She cut her hair until just below her shoulders, and now that it's shorter it's wavier and fuller. So yes, very relieved.
                              And they say girls change their mind! LOL

Even creepier? I should probably make a note of those shows and make sure I stay away from them.
                              The girl from Prov.. was in Kingdom Hospital (Stephen King) which I wouldn't say is your kind of thing, but having said that, you're watching Spn! She looks exactly the same... but for a whole series!

The girl from Playthings is in The 4400 ... Lizzie will probably add some perspective as to whether she's that creepy... to me she is anyway!!

Love the Wendigo whump! Although they really should light their cave shots a bit better. Thank God for BTS shots.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...p/wendigo1.jpg
                              Yeah, damn the lighting. Even my full sized ones aren't a lot lighter. And thank God for that... otherwise we wouldn't see that peekage!!!

sigpic

Comment

stars, I didn't know they reasearched on the show, that's great news to hear though.

Great pics!!
                                sigpic
                                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Working...
                                X