Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Morning Whumpy Pit... OMFG... I need extra after all that *fans self and mops brow* Be still my beating heart!! Guh!!

I'm currently listening to 'Heat of the moment' ... I'd say it's very fitting!!

*fans even more* OTHOAP talk and brotherly whump... that's the way the start your day!! *squeaks*

*shakes head in horror* Noooooo!!

LOL *nudges Stars*

Mmm mmm mmmmmm....definitely in context!! Strewth, is it hot in here?

Having watched MBV again, I do recommend you stay away from it!
    *waves at Queen and takes coffee* Thanks for the warning - if I ever decide to rent or buy it, you'll have to give me a scene-by-scene list which ones are safe to watch. I'd really like to see those tank top scenes, though...

I can only assume now it's that he feels guilty about dragging Sam back into the life, but there's definitely a whopper there with the amount of blood!
    You may be right - I think they only said Bloody Mary's victims had harmed somebody, right, not necessarily killed them?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Some S & V caps

Spoilers

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Thanks for the warning - if I ever decide to rent or buy it, you'll have to give me a scene-by-scene list which ones are safe to watch. I'd really like to see those tank top scenes, though...
        Will do! I have an idea... leave it with me!

You may be right - I think they only said Bloody Mary's victims had harmed somebody, right, not necessarily killed them?
        I think so, yeah

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Some S & V caps

<regretfully snipped>
        Squee!! Lovely ... guh!

sigpic

Comment

Queen, you must have a very strong stomach!!

Stars, I know its the Whump thread and all, but that's just me I think. I can handle most other Whumps like emo and physical etc... but a lot blood I can't seem to handle.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Some S & V caps

Spoilers

Spoiler:

<snip>
            Great caps, Lizzie! That ep was great. I 'jumped the gun' on this one (am only on ep 9, actually) and capped a few shots *cough* special shots myself...
            Spoiler:

And of course the even whumpier bit...

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

Stars, I know its the Whump thread and all, but that's just me I think. I can handle most other Whumps like emo and physical etc... but a lot blood I can't seem to handle.
            I think watching 4 seasons of Spn hardened me. I used to be really freaked out by slashed throats at first (especially with blood pumping out of them - eeeew!) but that just happened so often... I was just worried there for a moment that I had posted in the wrong thread. I've done that before. Anyway, now that I know you're turned off by it I can spoiler these kinds of shots and put up a warning for you. There's not that many - they've been extremely frugal with blood this season. And actually (spoilered for rant)
            Spoiler:
            I don't really like it that all the brutal beatings that happen on Spn leave hardly any trace - except of OTHOAP. I mean, the way those guys hit each other in the face, there would be broken noses and jaws, knocked out teeth, the works. Instead they have a few bruises, and at most a split lip. I think it's dangerous to project especially to kids that that kind of brutality hardly leaves any traces. All it takes is one good swing, and they could do real damage to another person.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post

LOL, I guess I do. There's not much that I can't handle. Eyes are my biggest squick *shudders* and there are some things that make me go ewww but don't turn my stomach. I'm just a hard faced b!tch I guess!!

Great caps, Lizzie! That ep was great. I 'jumped the gun' on this one (am only on ep 9, actually) and capped a few shots *cough* special shots myself...

<curses self for snipping :mad>
              *swoons* that ep - and particularly that scene - presses all the right buttons for me... great caps Stars *fans self*

Of course, S&V hits the spot, but not as much as OTHOAP... I get giddy just thinking about it!!

There's not that many - they've been extremely frugal with blood this season. And actually (spoilered for rant)
              Spoiler:
              I don't really like it that all the brutal beatings that happen on Spn leave hardly any trace - except of OTHOAP. I mean, the way those guys hit each other in the face, there would be broken noses and jaws, knocked out teeth, the works. Instead they have a few bruises, and at most a split lip. I think it's dangerous to project especially to kids that that kind of brutality hardly leaves any traces. All it takes is one good swing, and they could do real damage to another person.
              ^^^ ITA

Spoiler:
              I'm in no way turned off by the split lips as you all know, though I think the fact that Dean was on a respirator and drip went some way to showing he was in a bad way. It's not enough to show the reality of how bad it can be in RL. I love whump but I loathe blood, gore and violence just for the sake of it. It has to be in the right context or it's just gratuitous which isn't for me

sigpic

Comment

LOL, I guess I do. There's not much that I can't handle. Eyes are my biggest squick *shudders* and there are some things that make me go ewww but don't turn my stomach. I'm just a hard faced b!tch I guess!!

*swoons* that ep - and particularly that scene - presses all the right buttons for me... great caps Stars *fans self*

Of course, S&V hits the spot, but not as much as OTHOAP... I get giddy just thinking about it!!

^^^ ITA

Spoiler:
                I'm in no way turned off by the split lips as you all know, though I think the fact that Dean was on a respirator and drip went some way to showing he was in a bad way. It's not enough to show the reality of how bad it can be in RL. I love whump but I loathe blood, gore and violence just for the sake of it. It has to be in the right context or it's just gratuitous which isn't for me
                Although I've toughened up some, I'm still watching Spn in spite of the gore and horror. Heck, I don't even do haunted houses or ghost rides at the fair! So you mentioned an idea for MBV earlier. Would love to hear it.

Actually, I find it kind of funny that the angels and demons are fighting each other with their fists. Slugging it out isn't really - supernatural, is it? You'd think they'd have a bit more finesse, like spells and hexes and energy blasts and stuff.

sigpic

Comment

Although I've toughened up some, I'm still watching Spn in spite of the gore and horror. Heck, I don't even do haunted houses or ghost rides at the fair! So you mentioned an idea for MBV earlier. Would love to hear it.
                  I guess that's a testament to how good the programme is if you watch it in spite of the nasty bits! Leave the MBV bit with me, I need to check something 1st ... I wouldn't want to get your hopes up and not be able to deliver!

Actually, I find it kind of funny that the angels and demons are fighting each other with their fists. Slugging it out isn't really - supernatural, is it? You'd think they'd have a bit more finesse, like spells and hexes and energy blasts and stuff.
                  LOL, Lizzie and I were talking about that last night. I would've expected something a bit more.. well, supernatural, but I have to say that I did quite enjoy the old fashioned punch up. Seeing Cas being whumped was quite exciting!

sigpic

Comment

I guess that's a testament to how good the programme is if you watch it in spite of the nasty bits! Leave the MBV bit with me, I need to check something 1st ... I wouldn't want to get your hopes up and not be able to deliver!

LOL, Lizzie and I were talking about that last night. I would've expected something a bit more.. well, supernatural, but I have to say that I did quite enjoy the old fashioned punch up. Seeing Cas being whumped was quite exciting!
                    Okay, I'll control myself. Got your tanktop caps to tide me over for now... *luffs them*

It seems, though, that it takes a supernatural being to beat up an angel. Cas was getting nicely whumped when Alistair and Uriel attacked him, but when Dean took a swing at him in Lucifer Rising it didn't have any impact on him.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, patience Grasshopper!! Totally OT but there's an advert for a new Samsung mobile on telly atm, and the tagline is 'Impatience is a virtue' ... every time I see it I think of you!!

Aww that was so cute, trying not to show Cas he was in pain *kisses it better*

sigpic

Comment

Yes, patience Grasshopper!! Totally OT but there's an advert for a new Samsung mobile on telly atm, and the tagline is 'Impatience is a virtue' ... every time I see it I think of you!!

Aww that was so cute, trying not to show Cas he was in pain *kisses it better*
                        Grasshopper?? Now I don't know if I should feel flattered or offended...

Yup, that sounds like me. My motto is 'God, grant me patience - RIGHT NOW!'.

Have you seen the 5 min S5 preview from Comic Con? If you're not planning to watch it because you don't want to be spoilered, let me tell you at least that there'll be drippy blood right in the first episode... And it's
                        Spoiler:
                        Dean's!!! And it's
                        Spoiler:
                        self-inflicted! And it's because
                        Spoiler:
                        You didn't really think I'd give the whole storyline away, even if you couldn't resist the temptation to click? I'm not that cruel. The buck stops here. If you want to know the rest, it's on YT.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll control myself. Got your tanktop caps to tide me over for now... *luffs them*

It seems, though, that it takes a supernatural being to beat up an angel. Cas was getting nicely whumped when Alistair and Uriel attacked him, but when Dean took a swing at him in Lucifer Rising it didn't have any impact on him.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...anCasPunch.jpg
                          Cas and Dean are always so cute together!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            Cas and Dean are always so cute together!
                            So true. Cas is a great addition to the show, and I'm glad he'll be a regular in S5. I loved it when Cas said "I'm not here to perch on your shoulder." And when he
                            Spoiler:
                            came through for Dean in Luzifer Rising.
                            LOL, when he
                            Spoiler:
                            cut his arm I was half expecting him to let Dean drink his blood... Weird, I know.

sigpic

Comment

*comes in, laughs, gasps, flails, curses self and shivers all at the same time*

I should leave... back later.. Stars, you're killing me woman!!

sigpic

Comment

*comes in, laughs, gasps, flails, curses self and shivers all at the same time*

I should leave... back later.. Stars, you're killing me woman!!
                                I assume you did click all the spoiler buttons?

Rats, I wanted to post some drippy blood for you, but Dean's face is out of focus. Well, here's the *cough* 'foreplay' to drippy blood. And considering Dean's face, I think he was thinking the same thing I was thinking when I saw the scene. (see my last post)
                                Spoiler:

And just in case you're still mad, here are some When the Levee Breaks caps that should be able to distract you.
                                Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X