• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    You know me too well...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...6-12-47-39.jpg
    She sure does.

It's not polite to listen to other people's conversations!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...6-12-05-43.jpg
    Hey, what else is there for me to do while I'm sitting here all whumped and being patched upt for your entertainment?

I guess you've got a point there. *makes note to include vocal cords in next whump scenario*
    LOL, Stars is right, Pal...I do know her well... maybe you should remember the phrase 'great minds think alike' I wonder how many ways a guy can have his vocal chords whumped!!
    *evil grin* hmmmm, where did Pic go? I have an idea!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      LOL, Stars is right, Pal...I do know her well... maybe you should remember the phrase 'great minds think alike' I wonder how many ways a guy can have his vocal chords whumped!!
      *evil grin* hmmmm, where did Pic go? I have an idea!!
      Since great minds think alike - does your idea involve blood red tentacles growing from the body of a comatose blonde?

Eeew, that sounds gross. You're not really considering that, stars, are you?

*evil grin*

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

LOL, actually no...maybe the hivemind's got a bit rusty!! TBH, I was a goner at blood red.. my mind kinda wandered!!

Awww Pal, your face... Bobby's right, you're just adorable!!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, actually no...maybe the hivemind's got a bit rusty!! TBH, I was a goner at blood red.. my mind kinda wandered!!

Awww Pal, your face... Bobby's right, you're just adorable!!
          Really? Speechless due to a bruised larynx didn't ring any bells? I'm blaming it on your cold.

And I figured you'd appreciate the whumped lips on this one.

sigpic

Comment

Really? Speechless due to a bruised larynx didn't ring any bells? I'm blaming it on your cold.

And I figured you'd appreciate the whumped lips on this one.
            Now my head's a bit clearer, it's not as fuzzy... lots of bells ringing in there!

And yes, I very much appreciate it!! *fans self furiously* In fact... *runs to Photobucket*

sigpic

Comment

Now my head's a bit clearer, it's not as fuzzy... lots of bells ringing in there!

And yes, I very much appreciate it!! *fans self furiously* In fact... *runs to Photobucket*
              Actually, that almost could have been a scene from Spn...

See you on the other whump thread?

sigpic

Comment

Actually, that almost could have been a scene from Spn...

See you on the other whump thread?
                It could! Though I have to say, I do like (S4)

Spoiler:
                the hoarse voice from Lazarus.. all that screaming, only made what little voice he had all the more sexy!!

I'm gonna be whumping all over the place tonight, but I wanted to post this one most of all!!

sigpic

Comment

Back to the pilot...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

It could! Though I have to say, I do like (S4)

Spoiler:
                    the hoarse voice from Lazarus.. all that screaming, only made what little voice he had all the more sexy!!

I'm gonna be whumping all over the place tonight, but I wanted to post this one most of all!!

Ker-THUNK... That one's a real beaut, Queen.

Back to the pilot...

Spoiler:

<regretfully snipped>
                    OMG - those take me down a very twisted road... Woman, are you trying to kill me? Or out me?

sigpic

Comment

Ker-THUNK... That one's a real beaut, Queen.
                      *nods and babbles*

OMG - those take me down a very twisted road... Woman, are you trying to kill me? Or out me?
                      *snickers* You don't like it? *whistles innocently* Where would be the fun in killing you? I'm not ready for Special Hell yet, so no lol!

sigpic

Comment

Blimey, what a sight to look in on during my lunch!! GORGEOUS Stars!! *squeaks*

I can't wait until Lizzie and I get to OTHOAP...guh!! Not long now!! *fans self*
                        Oh yes...soon...very soon...

Sex and violence caps: spoilers for the ep.
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great caps! Poor Dean. There was too much blood in some of those caps, Stars. It made my stomach tweak a bit! There's only so much blood I can handle!!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

I did a whump sig. *winks*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Great caps! Poor Dean. There was too much blood in some of those caps, Stars. It made my stomach tweak a bit! There's only so much blood I can handle!!
                              Oops, sorry - but this is the Whump thread after all. And some of us are rather partial to drippy blood... *nudges Queen* It made sense in the context of the episode, though. What I cannot handle is anything involving blenders or electric saws. *shudders* Luckily you usually know what's coming (as in Home or The Kids are Alright or Back to School Special) so I can close my eyes in time.

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                              Beautiful sig, Luci! Love the red spatters all over.

BTW, was it ever explained why Dean's eyes bled when he met Bloody Mary? Or does anybody have an explanation? That's one loose end that's kinda bugging me.

sigpic

Comment

Morning Whumpy Pit... OMFG... I need extra after all that *fans self and mops brow* Be still my beating heart!! Guh!!

I'm currently listening to 'Heat of the moment' ... I'd say it's very fitting!!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Oh yes...soon...very soon...

Sex and violence caps: spoilers for the ep.

<Oh so regretfully snipped>
                                *fans even more* OTHOAP talk and brotherly whump... that's the way the start your day!! *squeaks*

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                                *shakes head in horror* Noooooo!!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                                Love it!

Oops, sorry - but this is the Whump thread after all. And some of us are rather partial to drippy blood... *nudges Queen* It made sense in the context of the episode, though.
                                LOL *nudges Stars*

Mmm mmm mmmmmm....definitely in context!! Strewth, is it hot in here?

What I cannot handle is anything involving blenders or electric saws. *shudders* Luckily you usually know what's coming (as in Home or The Kids are Alright or Back to School Special) so I can close my eyes in time.
                                Having watched MBV again, I do recommend you stay away from it!

Beautiful sig, Luci! Love the red spatters all over.
                                ^^ what's Stars said!

BTW, was it ever explained why Dean's eyes bled when he met Bloody Mary? Or does anybody have an explanation? That's one loose end that's kinda bugging me.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...hump/bmary.jpg
                                I can only assume now it's that he feels guilty about dragging Sam back into the life, but there's definitely a whopper there with the amount of blood!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X