Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Lovely caps They should have kept that scar...
    *gurgles* oh hell yes!!

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure you've seen I'm doing a pilot picspam... does having your foot stamped on count as whump? Dean gets pissed off after it. It's not exactly hardcore but hey ho!!

Size

Spoiler:

Look out Sammy!!

sigpic

Comment

Great caps, queen!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*sigh* The good ol' times! Love the caps!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
            Great caps, queen!
            Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            *sigh* The good ol' times! Love the caps!
            Thanks guys!

They look so young! Anyhoo, let's ignore that lol!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Well, catching up in here went a lot quicker than in the thunk thread... Love the IMTOD and Pilot caps, Queen!

Finally got some proper whump from Wishful Thinking. Oh, and the stunt where Dean ends up in those trash bags? It was a ratchet shot, and Jensen did it himself. BTW, I've double spoilered those caps that show who's throwing him around.
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Great caps Stars, and nice peekage too!! I was looking forward to that!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Great caps Stars, and nice peekage too!! I was looking forward to that!
                  Peekage? *checks caps* You know what, I'm not sure that is really his belly. It looks like some kind of flesh-colored harness, maybe from the ratchet?

sigpic

Comment

*Sneaks in and grabs whumped Dean, then makes off with him to make him all better.*

Great caps, Stars and queen!!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Peekage? *checks caps* You know what, I'm not sure that is really his belly. It looks like some kind of flesh-colored harness, maybe from the ratchet?
                      Hmmm, I'm on my phone so can't see fully. Oh well, I'll just pretend it is!

*Sneaks in and grabs whumped Dean, then makes off with him to make him all better.*

Oi you, stop stealing...we can make him better too you know!! *sulks*

sigpic

Comment

Thanks, glad you like! Got more for the thunk thread today.

Hmmm, I'm on my phone so can't see fully. Oh well, I'll just pretend it is!

Oi you, stop stealing...we can make him better too you know!! *sulks*
                        Actually, there's hardly any 'making him better' at all in S4. Dean recovers way too quickly from all the whumpage. And they're really stingy with the blood, too! Okay, now you got me in sulk mode as well... Guess the only solution is to post shots of the two whump highlights - warning, spoilery if you haven't seen S4!
                        Spoiler:
                        I know what you did last summer

On the head of a pin

sigpic

Comment

Blimey, what a sight to look in on during my lunch!! GORGEOUS Stars!! *squeaks*

I can't wait until Lizzie and I get to OTHOAP...guh!! Not long now!! *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

Blimey, what a sight to look in on during my lunch!! GORGEOUS Stars!! *squeaks*

I can't wait until Lizzie and I get to OTHOAP...guh!! Not long now!! *fans self*
                            Sounds like I was just in time! *grins* Rats, is it lunchtime already? Will probably have a couple of starving teenagers on my hands in a moment....

Oh yeah, that ep was really something. It won the 'Best Spn Ep' game, too. Can't wait until I get to cap it. But one after the other. See? I can do patience...

Hey, don't look so unbelieving, I can!

sigpic

Comment

You can...but only for so long!

sigpic

Comment

You can...but only for so long!
                                You know me too well...

She sure does.

It's not polite to listen to other people's conversations!

Hey, what else is there for me to do while I'm sitting here all whumped and being patched upt for your entertainment?

I guess you've got a point there. *makes note to include vocal cords in next whump scenario*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X