Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    The Djinn explanation was better than a dream, indeed. I have to say, the Master (Kripke ) has never let me down. There is no ep I would say is silly or even useless to the show.
    With the possible exception of Ghostfacers... Sorry, but I just can't stand that ep.

You've seen S4, right? But just in case...
    Spoiler:
    Kripke became my God when he managed to pull of the third brother, the AU and the Spn book stories without pissing me off. Actually, the latter two are among my favorites. I just couldn't see before how they could be properly incorporated and and used to move the story along. But he managed both. And even found a solution to pulling Dean out of the pit of despair he'd been in in the final scene of On the Head of a Pin. The man is a genius.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      With the possible exception of Ghostfacers... Sorry, but I just can't stand that ep.

You've seen S4, right? But just in case...
      Spoiler:
      Kripke became my God when he managed to pull of the third brother, the AU and the Spn book stories without pissing me off. Actually, the latter two are among my favorites. I just couldn't see before how they could be properly incorporated and and used to move the story along. But he managed both. And even found a solution to pulling Dean out of the pit of despair he'd been in in the final scene of On the Head of a Pin. The man is a genius.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ba0c71e91c.jpg
      I love Ghostfacers But you are right, he did pull of a few things and got away with not many people would get away with.
      sigpic

Comment

I love Ghostfacers But you are right, he did pull of a few things and got away with not many people would get away with.
        Really? Well, to each their own.

Anyway, YF. This batch of caps is slightly spoilery since you see the person attacking Dean.
        Spoiler:

As if that wasn't enough, somebody else showed up to torture Dean, but I've double spoilered the caps where you can see a bit of who it is. The rest is just some wonderful whump, that's it.
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Loved that ep!
          sigpic

Comment

OH...MY...GOD!!!

That's all I got for now!! *fans self* Stars those caps are amazing!!! Double

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

That was some great double whump there.

Although I was cringing when Sam stitched up his own arm... And kudos to Jensen and Jared for doing that stunt themselves!

sigpic

Comment

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture14.jpg

Although I was cringing when Sam stitched up his own arm... And kudos to Jensen and Jared for doing that stunt themselves!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture2-2.jpg
                  Oh yes Dean's dislocated shoulder wasn't better... On 3. Yeah, right.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oldest trick in the whump book. I think they already used that in the b/w Westerns when pulling out arrows. *stops to think* Now there's something we have yet to see...

sigpic

Comment

Arrows! Hmm... *has just watched the latest Robin Hood ep*
                      sigpic

Comment

Can't say I have... Maybe we get lucky in S5 and
                        Spoiler:
                        Lucifer shows up with an army of crossbow-carrying Orks or somthing!

sigpic

Comment

Orks! Now that would be something XD
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh my!! *fans self*

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture14.jpg
                            Double oh my!!

Although I was cringing when Sam stitched up his own arm...
                            *rubs her own shoulder and hopes it'll never dislocate again* that really f**king hurt!!

Oldest trick in the whump book. I think they already used that in the b/w Westerns when pulling out arrows. *stops to think* Now there's something we have yet to see...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ump/dean57.jpg
                            Arrows... me likes the sound of that rather a lot!!

I've not seen last nights yet, but did see the double whump last week... that was funny more than anything else!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                              *rubs her own shoulder and hopes it'll never dislocate again* that really f**king hurt!!

I've not seen last nights yet, but did see the double whump last week... that was funny more than anything else!!
                              You dislocated your shoulder once? Sounds like ouch!

It was good. Lots of Guy action *loves him*
                              sigpic

Comment

You dislocated your shoulder once? Sounds like ouch!

It was good. Lots of Guy action *loves him*
                                Yep Thankfully I didn't feel it pop out... I did it while I was having an epileptic fit, but by God did I feel it afterwards!!

Hehe, don't let Lizzie hear you say that... she has rather a thing for Guy!

*imagines some S4 whump* OK, I gotta go and re-watch an ep!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X