Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Hmm very yummy
      What Jen said...double thump... yum!

sigpic

Comment

The scene also reminds me of him

Re-post since it was on the last page. Wow, that must be one of the sexiest evil smiles I've ever seen! Where's that from?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
        Hmm very yummy
        /\ What Jen said.

Won't have proper whumpy caps from Yellow Fever until the end, but here's one scene - not spoilery beyond the fact that it shows Dean obviously receiving some sort of bad news.
        Spoiler:

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Morning Stars! *huggles*

All I saw there was lips and eyes... guh!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Morning Stars! *huggles*

All I saw there was lips and eyes... guh!!
            Morning, Queen! *huggles back* Yeah, there was some of that too... Got more for the thunk thread in a bit as well. Just waiting for them to upload.

How are you today?

Oh, here's something else that shows in what a state Dean is - seems he even lost his appetite for donuts...
            Spoiler:

Actually, if you don't want them I'll take a couple to go with my coffee, Dean!
            Last edited by starg8fans; 11 June 2009, 12:09 AM.

sigpic

Comment

*waves* hey Stars. Great caps, love that scene...well whole ep really LOL. I'll have some BUABS caps for here soon, in the meantime there's some in Paradise

I'm ok, just very busy... 26pg spreadsheet time of the month again

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post

Re-post since it was on the last page. Wow, that must be one of the sexiest evil smiles I've ever seen! Where's that from?
                It's from the True Blood season 2 promo. His name is Eric and he is the oldest vampire in True Blood. And obviously very sexy *sigh*

And to keep it on topic somehow...

sigpic

Comment

It's from the True Blood season 2 promo. His name is Eric and he is the oldest vampire in True Blood. And obviously very sexy *sigh*

And to keep it on topic somehow...

Oh, is that the guy with the Scandinavian name? I usually check out the google pix of guys I don't know in the character games, and I seem to recall this shot.

Good thing Sal is not a whumper. She doesn't like to see anybody mess with the necks of her thunks.

A whumpy scene I had forgotten from YF. Not spoilery, if you haven't seen the ep yet.
                  Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Oh, is that the guy with the Scandinavian name? I usually check out the google pix of guys I don't know in the character games, and I seem to recall this shot.

Good thing Sal is not a whumper. She doesn't like to see anybody mess with the necks of her thunks.

A whumpy scene I had forgotten from YF. Not spoilery, if you haven't seen the ep yet.
                    Spoiler:
                    snip
                    Yepp, that guy. His name is Alexander Skarsgård. The new season starts this Sunday. Finally!

Great caps!

Emo whump!
                    sigpic

Comment

Yepp, that guy. His name is Alexander Skarsgård. The new season starts this Sunday. Finally!

Great caps!

Emo whump!
                      Glad you have something to watch over the summer.

There it is again - that single tear. Nobody does that like Jensen.

sigpic

Comment

Glad you have something to watch over the summer.

There it is again - that single tear. Nobody does that like Jensen.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN217_877.jpg
                        The timing is perfect, that's true! I hate it when all my shows are on hiatus...

*sigh* He really is good at this! *hugs him*

sigpic

Comment

The timing is perfect, that's true! I hate it when all my shows are on hiatus...

*sigh* He really is good at this! *hugs him*

Actually, I think it's totally unfair that we only get 22 eps per year. I mean, that's less than half of all the weeks!

That he is. *luffs emo whumped Dean* OMG, remember What Is And What Should Never Be? That was one great ep. Wonderful emo, followed by physical whump.

sigpic

Comment

True. Great ep! It was nice to see him happy with the normal life he would never have...

sigpic

Comment

True. Great ep! It was nice to see him happy with the normal life he would never have...

I really LOL when his Mom said "You act is if you'd never mowed the lawn before." And I really liked the way they explained how it had happened. I hate it when AU stories like this just end up having been a dream. That's so lame. But the Djinn had a reason to give his victims these dreams.

sigpic

Comment

The Djinn explanation was better than a dream, indeed. I have to say, the Master (Kripke ) has never let me down. There is no ep I would say is silly or even useless to the show.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X