No announcement yet.

Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh me too, me too!! It has all the whumps of my favourite kind!!

OK, while I'm doing all these.... can someone post me some busted lips please? *Sammy eyes*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*whimpers*

Jen, I love you!!

sigpic

Comment

I love you, too! *snuggles closer* I'm glad you like!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh me like alright, thank you!!!

Jensen has GOT to play a vamp sometime soon... I mean, look at him *turns to goo*

sigpic

Comment

I'm with you here! *imagines him in dark clothes, with fangs and a small blood trail on his chin*
              sigpic

Comment

You've seen The Lost Boys right? Please say you've seen it? Otherwise I can't say or post the pic I want to cos it won't make sense!!

sigpic

Comment

A while ago but yes
                  sigpic

Comment

Phew, OK. It's just that *some* people still haven't seen it!!

These shots from Skin... totally what it reminds me of!! The bit in the film where

Spoiler:
                    David and Michael are in their dark corners and about to fly at each other!
                    *drools*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

RAWR those are sexy!!! And I agree!
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn straight!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                          Phew, OK. It's just that *some* people still haven't seen it!!

These shots from Skin... totally what it reminds me of!! The bit in the film where

Spoiler:
                          David and Michael are in their dark corners and about to fly at each other!
                          *drools*

Spoiler:
                          <snip>
                          I can see your point. Brilliantly illustrated. And Jensen's already got the spiky hair on top just like Kiefer did...

Just wanted to drop off a fic rec. Very gentle whump, but lots of emo, and most of all it's told from Bobby's perspective which I found really nice for a change. It's a tag to Tall Tales and provides lots of h/c and some nice S1 background. You can find it at http://www.deandamage.com/viewstory.php?sid=59

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            I can see your point. Brilliantly illustrated. And Jensen's already got the spiky hair on top just like Kiefer did...

Just wanted to drop off a fic rec. Very gentle whump, but lots of emo, and most of all it's told from Bobby's perspective which I found really nice for a change. It's a tag to Tall Tales and provides lots of h/c and some nice S1 background. You can find it at http://www.deandamage.com/viewstory.php?sid=59
                            *sigh* Kiefer!!

*Adds to reading list* Off to bed, night night *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

The scene also reminds me of him

sigpic

Comment

Double whump...yum..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X