Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Geez - OUCH! That one is just... EVIL! Although it's obviously a BTS shot. Guess it's what Dean can expect from Hell?
    Yepp. Won't be pretty.

sigpic

Comment

Some whumpy prettyness from Fresh Blood, though. Queen, I think this will be the vampire ep you've bee waiting for! (spoilered in case you haven't seen it yet)
      Spoiler:

Now, this one looked so promising but didn't leave a mark - why is Sam getting all the artificial blood allowance?

There was only a very brief moment where you could see the blood on the next one, and neither of my capping sites had it. Guess I will have to go frame-by-frame to find it.

All we got to see was this.

Last edited by starg8fans; 29 March 2009, 10:50 PM.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Some whumpy prettyness from Fresh Blood, though. Queen, I think this will be the vampire ep you've bee waiting for! (spoilered in case you haven't seen it yet)
        Spoiler:
        http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt144/SupNatFans/Season%203%20whump/SN307_090.jpg

Now, this one looked so promising but didn't leave a mark - why is Sam getting all the artificial blood allowance?
        http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ilies/rant.gif

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN307_122.jpg

There was only a very brief moment where you could see the blood on the next one, and neither of my capping sites had it. Guess I will have to go frame-by-frame to find it.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...ies/sc_242.gif

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN307_726.jpg

All we got to see was this.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN307_781.jpg
        you're a harsh woman Stars...I haven't seen it yet but how am I supposed to resist the urge to click the spoilers when you say that?? *sobs*

*clicks spoilers*

*hyperventilates*

*drools*

*clutches chest*

sigpic

Comment

Step back from the pictures, please!
          Ready?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            you're a harsh woman Stars...I haven't seen it yet but how am I supposed to resist the urge to click the spoilers when you say that?? *sobs*

*clicks spoilers*

*hyperventilates*

*drools*

*clutches chest*

Well, you better get there PDQ. There's capping to be done, woman! There's one shot that's just GUUUUUUUHHHH and I can't cap it! *sobs* My laptop has the wrong region code, and hubby's refuses to unzip the DVD capture software. I got so desperate, I tried to take a picture of the TV screen. Crappy quality, but still better than nothing. Go ahead, click the spoiler, you know you want to!
            Spoiler:

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
            Ready?
            Jen, you're a genius! Oh, and better keep that thing handy. I think Queen's gonna need it charged to at least 400 after she clicks on that spoiler....

sigpic

Comment

Well, you better get there PDQ. There's capping to be done, woman! There's one shot that's just GUUUUUUUHHHH and I can't cap it! *sobs* My laptop has the wrong region code, and hubby's refuses to unzip the DVD capture software. I got so desperate, I tried to take a picture of the TV screen. Crappy quality, but still better than nothing. Go ahead, click the spoiler, you know you want to!
              Spoiler:

Jen, you're a genius! Oh, and better keep that thing handy. I think Queen's gonna need it charged to at least 400 after she clicks on that spoiler....
              I capped season 3 a while ago. Let me see if I can find that one somewhere
              And try the VLC player. It's a free programme and it plays all regions, no matter what the DVD player says or wants

I'll keep it by my side
              sigpic

Comment

I capped season 3 a while ago. Let me see if I can find that one somewhere
                And try the VLC player. It's a free programme and it plays all regions, no matter what the DVD player says or wants

I'll keep it by my side
                *crosses fingers*

Really? That sounds like just what I need. Do you have a link, or can I find it on Google?

sigpic

Comment

Ready?
                  OUCH!!! Blimey, that hurt!! Thanks Jen! *hugs*

Well, you better get there PDQ. There's capping to be done, woman! There's one shot that's just GUUUUUUUHHHH and I can't cap it! *sobs*
                  *sobs* Are you trying to kill me woman????

Go ahead, click the spoiler, you know you want to!
                  Spoiler:
                  Aaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!! Damn you, you know I can't resist that!!!

*clicks*

Spoiler:
                  Can't...speak... smilies...do...the...talking...

Spoiler:
                  Seriously... chest pains here. *headdesk* I need help!!

I think Queen's gonna need it charged to at least 400 after she clicks on that spoiler....

sigpic

Comment

I think Google is the best choice. Like I said, it's for free, so there should be several links.
                    sigpic

Comment

I found the pic Queeny, if you wanna die again

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Google is the best choice. Like I said, it's for free, so there should be several links.
                        Tried it, but it won't play the DVD. It shows up in the playlist, but only with 25 min of play time, and when I click on 'play' nothing happens. *sigh* Would have been too good to be true, I guess...

I found the pic Queeny, if you wanna die again

You found it! *hugs Jen* Yup, that's what I was talking about. Awesome shot. Can you believe it that neither of the capping sites I use had this? *headdesk*

Seeing as you like both boys, here's some Dean/Sam h/c from Malleus Maleficarum for you.
                        Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Tried it, but it won't play the DVD. It shows up in the playlist, but only with 25 min of play time, and when I click on 'play' nothing happens. *sigh* Would have been too good to be true, I guess...
                          Hmm that's strange, cuz for me it plays everything

You found it! *hugs Jen* Yup, that's what I was talking about. Awesome shot. Can you believe it that neither of the capping sites I use had this? *headdesk*

Seeing as you like both boys, here's some Dean/Sam h/c from Malleus Maleficarum for you.
                          Spoiler:

Great pics I just rewatched Shadow, one of the whumpiest eps if you ask me For all three Winchesters!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm that's strange, cuz for me it plays everything

Great pics I just rewatched Shadow, one of the whumpiest eps if you ask me For all three Winchesters!
                            Oh yes, that was a proper whump fest - both physical and emo. It's a real shame they killed off the father so soon. IMO the three of them had great chemistry. I can understand that the 'looking for Dad' arc had to be brought to an end, but I loved the dynamics between the three. Luckily there's fanfiction that exploits this further, and lots of really good stuff too.

I'm looking forward to going back and re-watch all the seasons once I'm caught up. Think I zipped through way too fast, but I can't help myself. This is one amazing show, and it gets better all the time.

sigpic

Comment

Amen! When I started watching it, there were two seasons already and it didn't take me very long to watch them.

I just started rewatching all my DVDs

sigpic

Comment

Amen! When I started watching it, there were two seasons already and it didn't take me very long to watch them.

I just started rewatching all my DVDs

I can see why. It's incredibly addictive. Have to find a way to watch S4 online. I don't think I'll be able to wait until the DVD set comes out. Is it true that CW has a site where they post all the eps in full length?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X