• Show
Clear All

Part 2

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

Spoiler:
    Dean did internet research! was weird seeing him doing it lok
    LOL I know, when I saw them I though
    Spoiler:

awww, aren't they cute with their matching latops!!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    5x05
    Spoiler:
    I still think it was all scripted, his reaction, too. Like the Gilmore Girls bit in Hollywood Babylon.
    Me too. I actually thought he looked
    Spoiler:

a bit pissed off... in Hollywood... he looked a bir scared!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
    On an off topic note I baked a beast of a carrot cake yesterday.
    <snip>
    Blimey, that IS a beast!! Hope Jen left some for me too!

Fantastic caps as always Jen!

Guh doesn't even begin to cover that one!!

I've thought this for a while now, but with them being stood so close together it makes me wonder even more... is it just me, or is Jensen getting almost as broad as Jared?

Glad you like I was wondering about the bloody lips, too *sigh* Maybe next time
    *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    Hi there!

I am just peeking in at the moment, I have a more than annoying sinusitis and I have to be OK on Monday when I'll be away for a week with my family. Plan is to bike a little bit, but if I can't finish my test I'll have to take them with me and correct them there. Which is to avoid.

@JS: Great caps!
    *waves* Hi iolanda! Hope you're feeling better soon!</snip>

sigpic

Comment

Woah, I'm back on GW! Lets not say that too loud...

Did I just read MBV 2? Really?

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Pit. *sips tea* There's way, way too much to multiquote, so lets see what I can do from memory.

Jen-Love, LOVE the caps! They are just *purrs*

As for 5.05
        Spoiler:
        I have to say they pulled it off pretty well, I was afraid it was going to be horrible, but Kripke is a genius. I loved Dean's training wheels speech, and him doing research. And the bar scene before that.
        "I'm at a restaurant, that just happens to have a bar." Always trying to get laid.
        And the House of Wax thing, I have to say I didn't realize that. I was sitting there wondering why is Jared confused there.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

I've thought this for a while now, but with them being stood so close together it makes me wonder even more... is it just me, or is Jensen getting almost as broad as Jared?

<snip>

*waves* Hi iolanda! Hope you're feeling better soon!</snip>
          Wasn't Jensen broader than Jared in the first seasons? His muscles aren't just as defined as Jareds. Which I prefer

And for the second: my headache worsened over the day and I just came back from the medical emergency service. I have bronchitis and a sinusitis and now I have to take antibiotics. I am also not allowed to drive the 5 hrs straight I have to drive on Monday, so I'll have to share the ride with my mum.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Evening Pit!

Woah, I'm back on GW! Lets not say that too loud...

Did I just read MBV 2? Really?

Yep! There's been talk of it for a while. I saw it on Jensen's IMDB page as in pre-production, but it's gone now so I guess we have to wait until he finishes filming Spn

Great pic!

Wasn't Jensen broader than Jared in the first seasons? His muscles aren't just as defined as Jareds. Which I prefer
            Um... I have no idea... I never took any notice of Jared in S1!! I watched the S2 ep Heart and went whoa, where did those shoulders come from? I never notice these things!!

I think our resident Sam girls would be able to tell you that... over to Jen & Lizzie!! I'm sure it wouldn't be a hardship to compare Skin and Hell House though!

And for the second: my headache worsened over the day and I just came back from the medical emergency service. I have bronchitis and a sinusitis and now I have to take antibiotics. I am also not allowed to drive the 5 hrs straight I have to drive on Monday, so I'll have to share the ride with my mum.
            Oh no! Well you look after yourself, we can't have poorly thunkers

Maybe these will cheer you up? Jensen's taking his meds and going to bed...

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit!

Yep! There's been talk of it for a while. I saw it on Jensen's IMDB page as in pre-production, but it's gone now so I guess we have to wait until he finishes filming Spn
              Love the pic on top of that page!

Originally posted by Teh Queeny
              Um... I have no idea... I never took any notice of Jared in S1!! I watched the S2 ep Heart and went whoa, where did those shoulders come from? I never notice these things!!

I think our resident Sam girls would be able to tell you that... over to Jen & Lizzie!! I'm sure it wouldn't be a hardship to compare Skin and Hell House though!
              I think in S1 they were about the same (judging from stuff Jared made around the time of S1 I have seen). Jensen probably looked broader because Jared is taller than him, so the broadness gets lost in the tallness

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Guaranteed-to-put-me-in-the-gutter- Jen View Post
                I think in S1 they were about the same (judging from stuff Jared made around the time of S1 I have seen). Jensen probably looked broader because Jared is taller than him, so the broadness gets lost in the tallness
                You could be right, I'd have to look! And I'm being good and not saying what we're all thinking!! Oh that reminds me, I have an e-mail to send you!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the one that put Jen in the gutter View Post
                  You could be right, I'd have to look! And I'm being good and not saying what we're all thinking!! Oh that reminds me, I have an e-mail to send you!!

I didn't mean... I!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The one I don't believe for a second View Post
                    what, like the sweets?

Gorgeous pic... those lips!

sigpic

Comment

Oh no! Well you look after yourself, we can't have poorly thunkers

Maybe these will cheer you up? Jensen's taking his meds and going to bed...

<lazy snip>
                      He looks gorgeous in this caps! Pity that I knew nothing about the awesomeness that is Jensen when MBV was still in the theatres.

Oh, and he takes the same meds as House - or is this the standard package for American medications?
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

He looks gorgeous in this caps! Pity that I knew nothing about the awesomeness that is Jensen when MBV was still in the theatres.

Oh, and he takes the same meds as House - or is this the standard package for American medications?
                        I think it's the standard. We used to have glass bottles that all looked the same here, until they changed things into blister packs with multiples of 7 in them... much easier and quicker to dispense!

He looks great all throughout the film!

sigpic

Comment

what, like the sweets?

Gorgeous pic... those lips!

Mentioning sweets and lips in one sentence is dangerous!

sigpic

Comment

Dangerous is my middle name!! Yeah, right!!

I'm off now, I'll try and get back tomorrow *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

See you tomorrow, Dangerous! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Overall I wasn't actually that impressed with the ep, but I wasn't in a great mood to start with last night, so I'm going to re-watch and see what happens. I loved all those bits you mention here, and knowing what dog Jensen has, the comment about small dogs and spray tans was even funnier!!

It's a shame it wasn't Dean that lopped *her* head off, but we all knew she'd meet a sticky end anyway, so that was good!!
                                And for the record, can I just say a giant and that Paul McGillion didn't die!!! My heart sank when he was in the very beginning, I actually shouted nooooo at the telly!!
                                i know what you mean! i kinda hated that we only got small hints of his scottish brouhge.... what can i say! i'm a sucker for british accents
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X