Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is *swoons*

oh yeah, him and daddy winchester - and sammy of course. we need to build an altar for whoever created this show and casted these guys...

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      he is *swoons*

oh yeah, him and daddy winchester - and sammy of course. we need to build an altar for whoever created this show and casted these guys...
      Hehe, yup

Comment

Of course we need to do that.
        Although I'm not sure if you could ever thank them enough.
        sigpic

Comment

Indeed and thanks be also to the President of CW who actually totally Eric Kripke to cast Jensen for Dean when Eric could not decide between JA and JP who should play Sam but he hasn't found anyone for Dean.

Comment

what? Jensen wanted to play Sam??? now that's something I cannot imagine good that Eric kept him as Dean

Comment

Scary imagination. Really scary.
              sigpic

Comment

Yup Jensen throughly owned the character of Dean.

Comment

He's Dean Winchester perfect. Isn't he?
                  sigpic

Comment

Dean as Sam? Nonononononono. No.

Comment

NO!

---

I told ya I would do it.

sigpic

Comment

That's absolutely beautiful. I'm unbelievably jealous of your skills. The last sig I made was the NPH one I'm using in my sig and it took me most of the afternoon, but it's nowhere near as good as the effects you use!

Comment

You need to know that your words just made my day. *sighs*

Thank you. I'm just in love with that pic and I told everyone I'm going to do as many arts as possible with it.

But I love your sig. And I got no idea where I should start to do something like that.

Doing that sig took about an hour. Because I couldn't decide which pics to use for the background...and then I thought: "Who cares about the background?"
                          sigpic

Comment

It's way too quiet.

sigpic

Comment

I'm here ... somehow... love that pic.

Comment

Fainne!! *hugs* How are you doin'? Feeling any better today?
                                I found a new member to join our Jensen paradise.

Just waiting for her to stop by.

Oh. That's a "Feel better soon" smile just for you!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X