Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the caps

I made some new icons, all from Lazarus Rising, so I'll put them in spoiler tags:

Spoiler:

Comment

He was definitely incredible in the last episode.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        Love the caps

I made some new icons, all from Lazarus Rising, so I'll put them in spoiler tags:

Spoiler:
        [...]
        Pretty icons! Especially the first two
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Love the caps

I think they are great Jess. Good job!!

Comment

Pics of Jensen crossing his arms

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              Pretty icons! Especially the first two
              Originally posted by Daniel's shadow View Post
              I think they are great Jess. Good job!!
              Thank you both so much! I'm really glad you like them.

Oh.... very yummy

Comment

They are pretty small but they are hot:

I need more promo pics. Like right now! *dies*
                sigpic

Comment

They are pretty small but they are hot:

I need more promo pics. Like right now! *dies*
                  I absolutely adore the chapel pic!! Really apt with the storyline.

Comment

I bring caps from Metamorphosis

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And some more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*gasps* found it *gasps* OMG if I had known earlier that there is a Jensen Ackles thunk thread in here... WOAH... how cool. Thanks Jenove for telling me . And all those pics in here. *thunk*

oh, and I brought you some presents. two (simple) Jensen wallies lay back and enjoy clickies

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                          *gasps* found it *gasps* OMG if I had known earlier that there is a Jensen Ackles thunk thread in here... WOAH... how cool. Thanks Jenove for telling me . And all those pics in here. *thunk*

oh, and I brought you some presents. two (simple) Jensen wallies lay back and enjoy clickies
                          Hehe willkommen! Glad you found it, it's rather quiet in here lately...

And I wouldn't call the walls simple! Simply beautiful is more fitting here Love'em!
                          sigpic

Comment

dankööö yeah, just noticed that the first post at this page is from 27th of September O.O but ok, let's bring it back to life.

At the moment I am in England and I can't watch SN on TV. But I'm catching up online . just watched S02E04 with the zombie girl. Woah, that was scary.

I am not much of a whumper (and SN clearly is a show for whump-fans) but the last scene in "children shouldn't play with dead things" was so... was soooo sad. I wish I could have given Dean a hug

oh, and I accidentally watched Dawson's Creek and spotted him. Gosh, that hair looked so... let's say different

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              dankööö yeah, just noticed that the first post at this page is from 27th of September O.O but ok, let's bring it back to life.

At the moment I am in England and I can't watch SN on TV. But I'm catching up online . just watched S02E04 with the zombie girl. Woah, that was scary.

I am not much of a whumper (and SN clearly is a show for whump-fans) but the last scene in "children shouldn't play with dead things" was so... was soooo sad. I wish I could have given Dean a hug
                              http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n...SN204_780a.jpg

oh, and I accidentally watched Dawson's Creek and spotted him. Gosh, that hair looked so... let's say different
                              Yepp, lets keep it on top of the page!
                              Being in England is cool! Why are you there? Your studies? I'd love to go there after mine.

Dean is definitely cute when he's sad... But Sam has the ultimate puppy dog face!

Dawson's Creek FTW! I actually watched that back in school... Long time ago Have you seen Jensen in Dark Angel? Defo worth checking out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yepp, lets keep it on top of the page!
                                Being in England is cool! Why are you there? Your studies? I'd love to go there after mine.

Dean is definitely cute when he's sad... But Sam has the ultimate puppy dog face!

Dawson's Creek FTW! I actually watched that back in school... Long time ago Have you seen Jensen in Dark Angel? Defo worth checking out.
                                I am a placement student here at the York Archaeological Trust. Pretty cool I'll return to Germany (Berlin) on 2nd December. I love it here but I'm also really looking forward to my home

Oh you are so right. Sammy has the puppy face. that's why I love Dean a little bit more (this and Sammy is still a little bit the DEan from Gilmore Girls to me ). Dean always tries to keep his hard game face, but then there are those lonesome tears dropping. I love that

I didn't watch the whole Dark Angel, but I've seen him in there. But I didn't really notice him... now I regret that. I wasted years of thunking!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X