No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Jensen the Birthday Boy receiving his cake at Burcon...MUST WATCH!!!

@Lilith: Yes. I'm pretty sure. But, just so I'm clear on this...how do you digitally paint with PS?

@coptor: You want arms? You got arms!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

arms! Yay!!!

I do believe that you can paint on Gimp.
      sigpic

Comment

PS has a paint function... i've seen my best friend, using her artist tablet, draw and paint an entire picture in 7 hrs.... it takes that long b/c she layers everything from the basic skeleton to shadows and highlights.... and that's a quick sketch with sloppy but full colouring.... if she takes her time, it'll take her anywhere upward of 15 hrs, but the end product looks frakkin amazing....
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

Below is the link to the most EPIC Jensen and Jared photo-op story I have ever read!
          http://icelily01.livejournal.com/114...97836#t1097836
          ...I am soooooooo jealous of her!

Unfortunately the pic, in a different post, is "friends locked".

In the mean time...

I WANNA LICK THE FROSTING OFF HIS FACE!!!

*licks*
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Below is the link to the most EPIC Jensen and Jared photo-op story I have ever read!
            http://icelily01.livejournal.com/114...97836#t1097836
            ...I am soooooooo jealous of her!

Unfortunately the pic, in a different post, is "friends locked".

In the mean time...

I WANNA LICK THE FROSTING OFF HIS FACE!!!
            http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...l_IMG_2414.jpg
            *licks*
            i'm not a big fan of frosting usually, too much sugar, not enough taste.... but i'd make an exception if i was eating it off that face!
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh, Jensen...so silly!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I absolutely love frosting! Its pretty much the best part of the cake.

How is everyone?? I've had a crazy busy week already, and its not going to get any better.

Comment

Hey Grace! I'm doing good...got me a laptop now! (no internet yet...need router)

Frosting is delicious! Specially when on Jensen's face. I imagine. That frosting coupled with (the "flavor" of) his freckled skin must make for one tasty treat!

Um...okay...where'd that come from???

Oh, and FYI, Jared did the same thing...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Hey Grace! I'm doing good...got me a laptop now! (no internet yet...need router)

Frosting is delicious! Specially when on Jensen's face. I imagine. That frosting coupled with (the "flavor" of) his freckled skin must make for one tasty treat!

Um...okay...where'd that come from???

Oh, and FYI, Jared did the same thing...
                    LOL!! Silly. Although, I agree. Hopefully I'll catch that on youtube later. I SOOO wish I was home now, or that the BurCon was in May.... otherwise my friend who got me addicted and were going to go to it. *sigh*
                    Yay for the new computer!!!

I'm currently packing and getting ready to study. Making coffee...its going to be a long night.

Comment

In the farscape fandom we used to call that 'benboggled'...that kind of haze you found yourself in after a photo op, with no real recollection of events except the photographic proof it had happened. I guess you could call this 'Jenboggled'.
                      sigpic
                      Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                      --Angels in America

Comment

LOL! Sis. I like it.

And I'm just stopping by for a quick goodbye! I'm leaving for choir tour in a couple hours. I'm kinda bummed about missing the new ep, but I'll catch up when I get back. The trip won't be entirely SPN-less because I'm bringing Night Terror for reading material.
                        See everyone in a couple weeks!

*waves and hugs*

Comment

You'll have to let me know how those SPN novels are...I can get some on swap.com but don't want to read a bad book JUST because it's SPN. Have fun on your tour...my 13 year old is in choir and bummed that she's not going on tour this year.
                          sigpic
                          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                          --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                            You'll have to let me know how those SPN novels are...I can get some on swap.com but don't want to read a bad book JUST because it's SPN. Have fun on your tour...my 13 year old is in choir and bummed that she's not going on tour this year.
                            I really enjoy the SPN books. They are all really well done, I think.
                            Tour is so much fun. Its a great experience. This one is my last tour with a college choir, so its almost bittersweet.

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              LOL!! Silly. Although, I agree.
                              Yeah, that was silly of me wasn't it?

Hopefully I'll catch that on youtube later.
                              There are 3 versions of it on youtube already...and none of them are the greatest quality but what can you do huh?

I SOOO wish I was home now, or that the BurCon was in May.... otherwise my friend who got me addicted and were going to go to it. *sigh*
                              Bummer!

Yay for the new computer!!!
                              Thank you!

I'm currently packing and getting ready to study. Making coffee...its going to be a long night.
                              Good thing there's coffee.

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              LOL! Sis. I like it.

And I'm just stopping by for a quick goodbye! I'm leaving for choir tour in a couple hours. I'm kinda bummed about missing the new ep, but I'll catch up when I get back. The trip won't be entirely SPN-less because I'm bringing Night Terror for reading material.
                              See everyone in a couple weeks!
                              A couple weeks??? NO! Good bye, hope you have fun on your tour!

*waves and hugs*
                              *waves and hugs back*

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                              Like Grace said, all of them are good. I enjoyed each and every one of them. Though I have to admit, Heart of The Dragon took me the longest to finish because I kinda lost interest at one point but I did finish it eventually. I won't tell you why because you'll understand when, if you choose to read it.

I really enjoyed Coyote's Kiss...more than I thought I would. Night Terror too was an enjoyable book. Reminded me of the early seasons of SPN, the creature-of-week episodes.

Nevermore is my favorite of the first three novels that came out as it had to do with musicians in NY city.

The Unholy Cause is a good one too. As is One Year Gone, but, if you not a Lisa/Ben/Dean fan then you can skip it as it takes place during Sam's "year in hell". It was interesting seeing how Dean was in the early days after losing Sam.

I really loved War of The Sons. It's a lot like the episode"Time After Time".

Suffice it to say I've read every single SPN novel...except Bobby's Guide to Hunting. I'll have to download it to my Nook.

WOO! I get tongue peekage and bowlegs in this one!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Jensen knows us too well!

Love how he says "Get those...!"
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X