Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    Feel better RiG. And about his mom/aunt, it's so hard to tell when they look so much like one parent. I must be a freak of nature b/c people tell me one day I look just like my mom, then the next someone else says I look just like my dad.
    you're not the only one.... i have one of those faces, so it doesn't matter what relative i'm with, i look like them.... i was out with my aunt once and people kept thinking she was my mom, and really weird part is she married into the family
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Supernatural is now in 2nd for the TV Guide cover. Please continue to vote!
      http://www.tvinsider.com/coverpoll/index.php

@Lilith: That is really weird.

Feel better RiG.
      Thanks. Great "Be nice to Dean." Sig.

And about his mom/aunt, it's so hard to tell when they look so much like one parent. I must be a freak of nature b/c people tell me one day I look just like my mom, then the next someone else says I look just like my dad.
      It is hard to tell. Everyone says I look just like my mom. But, one day, my aunt said I looked just like my grandmother, my Nanny (hers and my mom's mother). I'm very pleased by/with these compliments.

But Jensen is definitely his father's son.
      Oh heck yeah!

I think he looks more like his father than he looks like his brother, which I think is a little strange compared to most families. But whatever genetics happened, boy was it a good combination
      A very good combination.

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Don't worry about it I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well! *huggles and makes tea*
      Thank you. *sips tea*

Oh, hell yeah! I said it before and I'll say it again... I WANNA KISS HIS CHEEKS!

EDIT: BTV Our Favorite TV Coaches --- check out #13.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 27 October 2010, 01:53 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

feel better soon RiG
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          feel better soon RiG
          Thank you.

I feel better just lookin' at that face.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

I feel better just lookin' at that face.
            Who wouldn't

sigpic

Comment

Who wouldn't
              I don't know...

Well hello there, cutie pie!

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

mmmm yes... who wouldnt feel better after starin @ him... nummy nummy nummy
                sigpic

Comment

Straight from Danneel's Twitter account I give you...

...3 year old Icarus!

Ain't he a cutie?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Awww they are proud parents already? What a cutie!

sigpic

Comment

mmmm yes... pretty puppy
                      sigpic

Comment

Just a fly-by visit, I'm still on the road, but I just HAD to share these pics from the upcoming ep. Cropped so they're not spoilery, I think they're the loveliest lips/eyelash shots we've had in a while. And I can't begin to tell you how mad I am at that logo!

Hopefully I'll be able to watch the ep live tonight, would be a first for me. And I'm looking forward to catching up on all that's been going on in here. Later!

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Just a fly-by visit, I'm still on the road, but I just HAD to share these pics from the upcoming ep. Cropped so they're not spoilery, I think they're the loveliest lips/eyelash shots we've had in a while. And I can't begin to tell you how mad I am at that logo!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...6/Picture8.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture9-1.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to watch the ep live tonight, would be a first for me. And I'm looking forward to catching up on all that's been going on in here. Later!

If the Logo bothers you, you should try to cap eppies with (badly translated) brazilian subtitles. Subtitles are a nightmare. And twice as bad when the translator has not clue what he/she is doing or no knowledge of pop american culture.
                          sigpic
                          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            Awww they are proud parents already?
                            They've had Icarus for 3 years now actually. Yeah, Jensen showed off a picture (on his cell phone) of Icarus at the Asylum con last year.

Here's the oh-so-cute video:

*kisses cheeks* Dunno what it is with me and those cheeks of his lately.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                            Just a fly-by visit, I'm still on the road, but I just HAD to share these pics from the upcoming ep.
                            Hi stars. Good reason to stop by.

Cropped so they're not spoilery, I think they're the loveliest lips/eyelash shots we've had in a while.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...6/Picture8.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture9-1.jpg
                            Oooooh. They are indeed!

And I can't begin to tell you how mad I am at that logo!
                            Yes, I can see why. How dare that logo hide that beautiful chin!

*crosses fingers*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

uh, I only be able to watch the eppie tomorrow, or even later, because that's the pre eve of a major holiday and things always get hectic in my house.

I hope people don't mind,, but after this holiday, I am going on snurching spree. I have to update my Jensen goodies.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                                uh, I only be able to watch the eppie tomorrow, or even later, because that's the pre eve of a major holiday and things always get hectic in my house.
                                Aww, that stinks!

I hope people don't mind,, but after this holiday, I am going on snurching spree. I have to update my Jensen goodies.
                                I don't mind. Snurch away!

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X