• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Ah. Thanks. Now I don't feel so stupid.
    What she said.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Love the S4 promos!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        OMG! Who's baby? Misha's? Dang but he looks cute holding a baby1
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

I don't think it's Misha's, his is still on the way if I'm not mistaken. I don't know for sure though

sigpic

Comment

I don't think it's Misha's, his is still on the way if I'm not mistaken. I don't know for sure though
            Alrighty then.

Ooh, handsome man!

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Mmmm always nice to have pretty to stare @... need that
              sigpic

Comment

Wow, so much to catch up on just in the last few days... I'm trying my best but failing miserably!

Hi Jen, Queen!
                Hey RiG! How ya been?

*smooches Queeny and offers neck*
                Hey you! *smooches back and works way down neck* mmm, tastes good!

Hey how come you come back and instantly get the neck?

Because I just do... a thunker's priviledge! I'm more than happy to pay your neck much attention too, Jensen! *thinks about when the thunkers got here* I believe I was the first of the new wave to claim neck (and lips), but as I was already sharing Wentworth Miller with Jen, I figured I could share one more with her!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                Hi guys! Sorry I've been such a stranger lately, RL just won't let me be. But just another 2 1/2 weeks to go, and it'll be over - hopefully.
                *squints so she doesn't see spoiler tags*

Hi Stars! *huggles* Bye Stars! *sniff*

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                *perks up* Oohhhh NECK... vampy is happy now *sinks fangs into neck* much better now... *looks* Oohh great my cat is lookin @ me funny now
                LOL, hey CKO! *hugs* You never change, do ya? I don't know if I said welcome or not, but...welcome!!

I've forgotten any other newbies atm *hangs head* but I do remember someone asking about the name of the thread... I'd like to add that it's also called the 'Pit' because it's hot as Hell, and full of sinners!!

All lovely, but these are my faves. Guh indeed! And Jensen, if you want me, I'm right here!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                Bad news: I have this awful virus, main symptoms being complete exhaustion and body aches. I have been too exhausted all week to do much more than move from upstairs lying in bed, to downstairs to the sofa. GOOD news: Plenty of time to finish up my season 5 before the 24th!

I was watching Sam, Interrupted yesterday and had forgotten how unbelievably gorgeous Jensen is when
                Spoiler:
                He's keeping watch on the hallway mirror, having the conversation with the 'shrink'.

Yummy!!
                Hope you're all better now! *hugs*

And yes, he looks super gorgeous in that ep!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                As for spoilers, I'm right there with you, RiG and CKO. Love 'em and can never get enough. Those Spn sneak peeks always make my day, and I don't think I've ever enjoyed an ep less for knowing something about it. They're really good at picking scenes that whet your appetite but don't give the good parts away. Actually, sometimes i think they revealed too much, only to find that there's an even bigger whammy waiting for me.
                With Atlantis, it didn't bother me at all having spoilers, I couldn't get enough, but now... totally different. It ruins things for me if I find out a spoiler, especially if it gives plotline away. I also get really stroppy if someone doesn't use tags, so be warned, Pit... I will hulk out!

sigpic

Comment

wha... who me change... gods forbid i'd do that... hiya queen... yes i've found my way into the Pit and im not leavin *smirks* yes its certainly hotter then hell here... cuz im not one to give up my love for the neck... its just so sexy and bitable.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Wow, so much to catch up on just in the last few days... I'm trying my best but failing miserably!
                    We're a chatty bunch

Originally posted by My Neck Nuzzler
                    Hey you! *smooches back and works way down neck* mmm, tastes good!

http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/...s-15181259.jpg

Hey how come you come back and instantly get the neck?

Because I just do... a thunker's priviledge! I'm more than happy to pay your neck much attention too, Jensen! *thinks about when the thunkers got here* I believe I was the first of the new wave to claim neck (and lips), but as I was already sharing Wentworth Miller with Jen, I figured I could share one more with her!
                    Thunker's privilege, I like!

sigpic

Comment

Part 2

*flails* he plays football and tennis? Danneel, I'm really sorry but I just have to steal your man!

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/dean-sam-tattoos.jpg
                      *squeaks* niiiiiiice!!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                      Promo pics are the pictures released to promote that particular season.

Like this one I think was for season 2
                      Repost for being one of my all time faves!

Spoiler:

Awww, so cute and cuddly. The baby too!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        wha... who me change... gods forbid i'd do that... hiya queen... yes i've found my way into the Pit and im not leavin *smirks* yes its certainly hotter then hell here... cuz im not one to give up my love for the neck... its just so sexy and bitable.
                        LOL, no, changing's probably not a good idea! And damn straight on being sexy!

We're a chatty bunch
                        I'd noticed!

Originally posted by She who likes to have her neck nuzzled View Post
                        Thunker's privilege, I like!
                        LOL. Das freut mich!

Oooh pouty... I like!

sigpic

Comment

We've been busy in here. Sorry 'bout that..

Hey RiG! How ya been?
                          I've been good. Was better las week...when I was off. Now I'm back to work.

All lovely, but these are my faves. Guh indeed! And Jensen, if you want me, I'm right here!
                          Thank you.

With Atlantis, it didn't bother me at all having spoilers, I couldn't get enough, but now... totally different. It ruins things for me if I find out a spoiler, especially if it gives plotline away. I also get really stroppy if someone doesn't use tags, so be warned, Pit... I will hulk out!
                          I'll keep that in mind. Stroppy? LOL!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Awww, so cute and cuddly. The baby too!
                            Win!

LOL. Das freut mich!
                            Gut!

sigpic

Comment