Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    I don´t know if you guy´s already seen these pics, but Jensen looks way to sexy in them!

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8...anportrait.jpg

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7...nportrait3.jpg
    I've seen them...even made icons from the first one some time ago...

Here they are...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that RiG! *huggles*
    Thank you. *huggles back*
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Evening Pit! Here for a fly-by!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Hey guys... just thought I'd let you know where I've been these last few crappy days...
      Spoiler:
      I lost my cat, Oliver, Wednesday afternoon. He was sick. Been dealing with that. I miss him so much!
      OT

Spoiler:
      Oh hon I'm so sorry. I know how much he means to you and how upset you were last time he was ill *hugs*

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
      I don´t know if you guy´s already seen these pics, but Jensen looks way to sexy in them!

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8...anportrait.jpg
      Things frequently get re-posted in here, and I'm sure none of us mind seeing them again!

This one is one of my favourites, even though it's posed - I prefer more natural looking shots myself, but I'll take what I can get!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      I haven't watched the S6.01 so I am behaving and not clicking the spoiler tags. I have moderate expectations, to be honest. At this point, any Extra SPN is good.
      I thought it was great, really really strong start to the season! Can't wait for more!

I've seen them...even made icons from the first one some time ago...

Here they are...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...sen-green2.jpg
      I love all of them, but that my favourite ... I'm going to pretend not to be predictable by explaining why!

sigpic

Comment

it was a very good start to the new season... *grins*
        sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting for 601 to load so I'll be back later or I'll be clicky clicky on the spoiler tags too. *runs out*
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Spoiler:
            Oh hon I'm so sorry. I know how much he means to you and how upset you were last time he was ill *hugs*
            Thank you queen. *hugs back*

I love all of them, but that my favourite ... I'm going to pretend not to be predictable by explaining why!
            Oh, be predictable. Explain! ...please?
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

*squeeee* Just finished watching it!
              Spoiler:
              Does anyone else think that Samuel & Co are up to something fishy?

And and and...The Impala, under a tarp? That's just wrong.

And RiG gorgeous icons as always.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Spoiler:

i agree w/ that
                Spoiler:
                his baby under the tarp like that.. thats way wrong... he's supposed to driving her.. and him driving a truck... wtf was up w/ that?
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

That's what I said!

Thanks.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  i agree w/ that
                  Spoiler:
                  his baby under the tarp like that.. thats way wrong... he's supposed to driving her.. and him driving a truck... wtf was up w/ that?
                  Spoiler:
                  Dean had given up the hunting life for domestic whatever and the Impala represents hunting, his old life so, unfortunately he's had to "park her" in the garage until Sam can bring him around to hunting again. The truck fits in to his new "apple pie life" as a construction worker playing house with his girlfriend and her son. Hey, at least we got to see her...well, her trunk anyways.

...and WOW that's incredibly deep of me so late at night...if ever.

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Ohhhhh lovely pretties.

Spoiler:
                    very true, and him havin a job that's legal is kinda wierd as well
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you queen. *hugs back*
                      *sends tea (and a bit of coffee in case you fancy a change), cookies, ice cream and other comfort stuffs* You wanna borrow my Dean clone for a while? *looks around and whispers* he won't admit it, but he give great cuddles! Otherwise, I can definitely lend you my Sam one... his main purpose in my household is cuddles!

Oh, be predictable. Explain! ...please?
                      That's the one that shows the most lips!

Spoiler:
                      6x01

Spoiler:
                      Er... YES!! There's something very iffy about the whole thing... I just hope they don't drag it out too long to tell us what's going on! Though I do know that at least one of the people in the ep has a recurring role this season, so it may take a while! *sniff* I won't say who because strictly speaking it could be classed as a spoiler, and most of you know I hate it when someone gives something away even if they don't mean to!

Repost of this, because... well, do I need a reason?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        *sends tea (and a bit of coffee in case you fancy a change), cookies, ice cream and other comfort stuffs* You wanna borrow my Dean clone for a while? *looks around and whispers* he won't admit it, but he give great cuddles! Otherwise, I can definitely lend you my Sam one... his main purpose in my household is cuddles!
                        Oh, I'll take the Dean clone please. But, I wouldn't mind having both for a while... I could use them.

That's the one that shows the most lips!
                        That's what I thought.

More lips...
                        Spoiler:

Repost of this, because... well, do I need a reason?

Nope. You certainly don't.

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 26 September 2010, 10:35 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Because I'm watching Dark Angel I tried my hand at making a Ben avatar...

Whaddaya think?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, I'll take the Dean clone please. But, I wouldn't mind having both for a while... I could use them.
                            I guess I could spare them for a couple of days. I don't generally lend my clones out, but sometimes it'd be rude not to! *hugs*

Come on boys, you need to go to RiG's place and take care of her! Boys? Did you hear me? Pic! Pooch!

You want us *both* to go?

Yeah Pic, that's right. Can you get Pooch for me please?

OK, he's coming. Is it a hunt... is that why you need both of us?

LOL, aww look at you all keen! No it's not a hunt, RiG could just do with having you guys around for a while that's all. Not a problem is it?

No it's not a problem... it's just a little unusual that's all. Things like that get my spidey senses tingling!

Don't mind him RiG, he's just a bit restless. OK, Pooch is here now....

Hey! I heard you need our help?

Back in a few days... see ya!

Bye boys, see you soon!

That's what I thought.

More lips...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...-WETwet4-1.jpg
                            *flails and turns to goo* you know that one makes me all wobby!!

All lovely!

sigpic

Comment

mmmm and neck shots to keep the vampy happy *smirks*
                              sigpic

Comment

Of course! After all, lips and necks go so well together!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X