No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs into the Pit, huggles everyone, thunks and wishes it was this time tomorrow so I can have downloaded and seen the ep*

Hope everyone's ok!

*runs out*

sigpic

Comment

I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control but I think I like it!
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        I'm so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control but I think I like it!
        Well said that woman!

sigpic

Comment

mmm yes *goes back to watching the marathon on TNT, promtly loses train of thought.* sorry they were just showing our sexy man on the TV... *fans self*
          sigpic

Comment

Hey guys... just thought I'd let you know where I've been these last few crappy days...
            Spoiler:
            I lost my cat, Oliver, Wednesday afternoon. He was sick. Been dealing with that. I miss him so much!

I am still looking forward to tonight's premiere...just without the enthusiasm...been watching the marathon on TNT all day. And seeing the commercials (adverts) for the premiere...finally...throughout the day too.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Hey guys... just thought I'd let you know where I've been these last few crappy days...
              Spoiler:
              I lost my cat, Oliver, Wednesday afternoon. He was sick. Been dealing with that. I miss him so much!

I am still looking forward to tonight's premiere...just without the enthusiasm...been watching the marathon on TNT all day. And seeing the commercials (adverts) for the premiere...finally...throughout the day too.
              awwww sorry to hear that RiG

too bad tis the last ep of the day... and its the season finale... Swan Song... mmm the season opener looks very good.
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

*hugs*
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

damn Swan Song is a bloody tear jerker... so uhm.. yea i was balling my eyes out watching it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    awwww sorry to hear that RiG
                    Thanks.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

*hugs*
                    Thanks. *hugs back*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

*bounces* its here... its here... wooohooooooo
                      Spoiler:
                      still damn good instincts as always. i really wanna do the remove the chickie...
                      but lovin it so far
                      Spoiler:
                      and where the HELL is his baby? him drving a truck so isnt right.
                      sigpic

Comment

but lovin it so far
                        Spoiler:
                        and where the HELL is his baby? him drving a truck so isnt right.
                        Spoiler:
                        She's under a tarp in his garage. Which is so wrong!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          She's under a tarp in his garage. Which is so wrong!
                          i agree.... totally wrong
                          sigpic

Comment

I don´t know if you guy´s already seen these pics, but Jensen looks way to sexy in them!

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I am so sorry to hear that RiG! *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

damn Swan Song is a bloody tear jerker... so uhm.. yea i was balling my eyes out watching it.
                                Yep, I rewatched a few fays ago and the final dialog between Dean and Sam got to me as well.

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                                I don´t know if you guy´s already seen these pics, but Jensen looks way to sexy in them!

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/8...anportrait.jpg

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7...nportrait3.jpg

I haven't watched the S6.01 so I am behaving and not clicking the spoiler tags. I have moderate expectations, to be honest. At this point, any Extra SPN is good.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X