Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Sadly, I am not. And thanks for the answer.
    welcome
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      if you're in the states/canada.... FRIDAY, 24 Sept.
      Wait, wait wait. FRIDAY?! I thought it was Thursday. They've moved Supernatural to Friday? *swears* That means I can't watch it this week.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

erm maybe its thurs im not thinking

eta. just checked my tv schdule... i guess its been moved to fridays @ 8MDT..
        Last edited by CKO; 22 September 2010, 08:08 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

2 days. 2 DAYS! TWO DAYS! Two. Count 'em: 1, 2, TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Wikipedia says Friday as well. This sucks.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

So sorry, salamas! *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                So sorry, salamas! *hugs*
                *hugs* Thanks. Why would they move it to Fridays at 9pm? Isn't that like the death slot for a TV show?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

It is. But I think they wanted to capiltalise on Vampire Diaries' success and put their new show Nikita there to boost it's ratings. And since they were moving it, they said they wanted to pair it up with Smallville again because it was such a great match!

Whatever. I think their real reason is the first one. Don't care about Supernatural as much as promoting a new show. While the number of people that watch tv on Friday at all is dismal, the only good thing about this move is that the counterprogramming from the other channels shouldn't be nearly as rough as it was on Thursdays.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    It is. But I think they wanted to capiltalise on Vampire Diaries' success and put their new show Nikita there to boost it's ratings. And since they were moving it, they said they wanted to pair it up with Smallville again because it was such a great match!

Whatever. I think their real reason is the first one. Don't care about Supernatural as much as promoting a new show. While the number of people that watch tv on Friday at all is dismal, the only good thing about this move is that the counterprogramming from the other channels shouldn't be nearly as rough as it was on Thursdays.
                    True, true. Stupid network, why not keep the show in the slot that made it so successful, way to mess with a winning combination. I am glaring at you network, I AM GLARING AT YOU!
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

S6 BTS shots. Dean...

... and a triple hottie shot. Seeing these three characters together may be considered spoilery, so use discretion.
                      Spoiler:

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

mmm yes thats very lovely to wake up to
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in* It's FRIDAY!!!!

*runs out*

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

woohoooo new eppy day... *bounces*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              S6 BTS shots. Dean...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S6/603Dean.jpg

... and a triple hottie shot. Seeing these three characters together may be considered spoilery, so use discretion.
                              Honey, You can spoil me like that any time ya want.

Sometimes, or most of the time, I think networks decide to terminate certain series but, as their decision is not supported by audience numbers, they try to fix that, by changing their scheduled air time. It's a pity since SPN has fans all ages,from every single corner of the world.

Why do I have to put up with every female Fox Mulder wannabe?

Okay, I sound like a bit of conspiracy theorist, but that's appropriate to the spirit of the series.
                              Last edited by JadedWraith; 24 September 2010, 03:04 AM. Reason: spelling
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

heads up ya'lls TNT has a SPN marathon on all day... dunno what time it started... its 0530 MDT, and the eps are already on.. looks to be a bit of everything... including last seasons eps... ending with the S5 finale @ 1700MDT... just thought ya'lls would like to know
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X