No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm poor sexy Dean in todays eppys.. sexy man got dragged to hell... awww... i wanted to make him all better... *drools* mmm whumped.. wanted to make all those injuries all better

geeez Ruby is one evil b*tch at times
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      Mmmm poor sexy Dean in todays eppys.. sexy man got dragged to hell... awww... i wanted to make him all better... *drools* mmm whumped.. wanted to make all those injuries all better

geeez Ruby is one evil b*tch at times
      I saw the episodes this morning too. Poor sexy Dean indeed. That last scene (in NRFTW), I just wanted to grab him and hug him...and never let him go. I also wanted to take those nasty hooks out of him and make him all better.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        I saw the episodes this morning too. Poor sexy Dean indeed. That last scene (in NRFTW), I just wanted to grab him and hug him...and never let him go. I also wanted to take those nasty hooks out of him and make him all better.
        yuppers... course im gonna miss tomarrows eps.. cuz i work morn shift. but that also means we get Cas starting in S4, sexy Dean and rogue (at least i think he is) angel.

eta... and im off now... have to go to work now.. boo hisss... i hate truck/grocery day
        sigpic

Comment

yuppers... course im gonna miss tomarrows eps.. cuz i work morn shift. but that also means we get Cas starting in S4, sexy Dean and rogue (at least i think he is) angel.
          I'm gonna miss those episodes for the same reason too. YAY for Cas and more sexy Dean in S4!

eta... and im off now... have to go to work now.. boo hisss... i hate truck/grocery day
          Bye bye.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Evening Pit

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Hi Pit... another fly by.

Sorry to be all doom and gloom, but shouldn't those S5 gag reel pics be under spoilers? There are still people who haven't caught up... and they're avoiding the threads for that very reason!

I love all the caps though!
            I put those under a cut that might give away a guest star, plot line or location. Hope it's okay to post the ones with Dean/Jensen only without a cut Sorry again!

How is everyone doing today?

sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna miss those episodes for the same reason too. YAY for Cas and more sexy Dean in S4!

Bye bye.
              Okay, I have NEVER seen an Spn ep on TV. Whenever we're in the States, the show is on hiatus. Once we came REALLY close, but then our flight was delayed and we missed it - again.

My biggest problem is that I'll have to delete parts of S4 and S5 to make room on my HD for S6. *cries* It's so hard to choose which eps!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              Evening Pit
              How ya doing, Jen? Hope your workload isn't as crazy anymore.

I put those under a cut that might give away a guest star, plot line or location. Hope it's okay to post the ones with Dean/Jensen only without a cut Sorry again!

How is everyone doing today?

Is this more awesomeness from the S5 gag reel?

And since you mentioned NRFTW, CKO, here are some BTS shots from the ep. Those hooks do look bloody real.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                How ya doing, Jen? Hope your workload isn't as crazy anymore.
                Hey Stars
                The workload will probably stay the same till I'm finished with the labwork for my thesis. We can rest when we're dead, right? *sigh*
                How are things with you?

Originally posted by Stars
                Yes, it is More to come!

Don't know if this one may be considered spoilery, so just in case

S5 gag reel cap
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have NEVER seen an Spn ep on TV. Whenever we're in the States, the show is on hiatus. Once we came REALLY close, but then our flight was delayed and we missed it - again.
                  Bummer.

My biggest problem is that I'll have to delete parts of S4 and S5 to make room on my HD for S6. *cries* It's so hard to choose which eps!
                  Why do you have to delete any SPN episodes? Is that all you have on your HD? What's an HD? Sorry for my denseness.

I think so...

And since you mentioned NRFTW, CKO, here are some BTS shots from the ep. Those hooks do look bloody real.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...E16-03_007.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...E16-03_013.jpg
                  Poor Jensen... He hated doing that!

Some more con goodness, with an added Paley pic, found by me...

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey Stars
                    The workload will probably stay the same till I'm finished with the labwork for my thesis. We can rest when we're dead, right? *sigh*
                    How are things with you?
                    How long is that gonna take? Thanks for asking, things are mad here as well. Got a trade show all of next week, and since they fired my colleague in the HQ I had to make all the preparations single-handedly. I'll be glad when it's over. And then I"m taking a whole week off!

Yes, it is More to come!

Don't know if this one may be considered spoilery, so just in case

S5 gag reel cap
                    Yay for more! And great shots, both of them.

Bummer.
                    I know, right?

Why do you have to delete any SPN episodes? Is that all you have on your HD? What's an HD? Sorry for my denseness.
                    It's the built-in hard drive in my laptop. Having both seasons on here means I can watch the eps whenever, wherever. But the rest of the space is taken up by applications and programs that I can't delete. I have already cut back on the number of pictures I keep on it to have enough room for the Spn eps. (That should probably go into the 'obsessed' thread.)

Poor Jensen... He hated doing that!
                    Yeah, it looks pretty uncomfortable too. But he sure aced that scene. That panicked look in his eyes was awesome.

Aaaw, he's so cute with kids. Great finds, RiG!

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

How long is that gonna take? Thanks for asking, things are mad here as well. Got a trade show all of next week, and since they fired my colleague in the HQ I had to make all the preparations single-handedly. I'll be glad when it's over. And then I"m taking a whole week off!
                      I'll be done with everything (diploma) December 9th. I hope to finish the rest of my labwork this month. After that it's all about writing... Do not want!

WOW that doesn't sound like fun! I hope you manage well. You earned the week off!

Last pics for today, my bed is calling...

S5 gag reel cap
                      Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

It's the built-in hard drive in my laptop. Having both seasons on here means I can watch the eps whenever, wherever. But the rest of the space is taken up by applications and programs that I can't delete. I have already cut back on the number of pictures I keep on it to have enough room for the Spn eps. (That should probably go into the 'obsessed' thread.)
                        Ah. Thanks for enlightening me. I get what you mean about the lack of space now. If it were me? I would delete the episodes that I'm not really fond of, for what ever reason I snag and snurch so many pics that I should be putting them on a disk...which I have come to think of it. Memorex CD-RW's to be exact. Pity I keep forgetting to do that when I find a pic I just have to have.

Yeah, it looks pretty uncomfortable too. But he sure aced that scene. That panicked look in his eyes was awesome.
                        He totally aced that scene! I noted that look in the non-verbal thread.

Aaaw, he's so cute with kids. Great finds, RiG!
                        He is isn't he? Thanks

Nice pics you got here.

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*groans* i wanna gank that truck driver... *looks at what she wrote* oohh you've got to be kidding me... i must be channeling my inner Dean.

tiny ranty behind the spoiler cut
                          Spoiler:
                          he never did show up today.. the PM cook and I stood around and basically did nothing or very little from bout 230pm on...by 330 he hadnt shown up... and by the time we left.. she left bout 645pm, the other aide and i left bout 715pm... *sigh* oh well.. maybe tomarrow... he will show up... but then its Greg and I as aides tomarrow and we're both kinda fast. so who knows... oh well enough of my ranting.

*stares back @ the pretty* Oohhh so much better....
                          sigpic

Comment

*groans* i wanna gank that truck driver... *looks at what she wrote* oohh you've got to be kidding me... i must be channeling my inner Dean.
                            LOL!

tiny ranty behind the spoiler cut
                            Spoiler:
                            he never did show up today.. the PM cook and I stood around and basically did nothing or very little from bout 230pm on...by 330 he hadnt shown up... and by the time we left.. she left bout 645pm, the other aide and i left bout 715pm... *sigh* oh well.. maybe tomarrow... he will show up... but then its Greg and I as aides tomarrow and we're both kinda fast. so who knows... oh well enough of my ranting.
                            Crappy day then huh?

*stares back @ the pretty* Oohhh so much better....
                            Yes, it's your therapy for bad days.

I just remembered I had a Dean dream last night. Dreamt that Dean was giving a baby girl a bath. Don't know why...or where it came from...or who the baby was. But...yeah, Dean dream. I think it was Dean, the thing is, when ever I dream about him (which is rare) I'm never sure if he's supposed to Dean or Jensen in the dreams. Weird. I'm pretty sure he was Dean though. I think...
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 September 2010, 06:04 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL!

Crappy day then huh?

Yes, it's your therapy for bad days.

I just remembered I had a Dean dream last night. Dreamt that Dean was giving a baby girl a bath. Don't know why...or where it came from...or who the baby was. But...yeah, Dean dream. I think it was Dean, the thing is, when ever I dream about him (which is rare) I'm never sure if he's supposed to Dean or Jensen in the dreams. Weird. I'm pretty sure he was Dean though. I think...
                              bad... more like sh*tty.. well it wasnt so bad... but if we're supposed to get groceries.. one would think that the damn fool would let us know if he's not gonna show up.. as it is... we were supposed to have strawberries for dessert @ lunch... not gonna happen.. then it was gonna be watermellon... whoopsies... there was none.. now its grapes.. and pears for those who have to eat softer foods. *sighs* but thats life.

Spoiler:
                              hmmm dreams yes... those are fun... currently the one im having is SG1/ATLANTIS/HIGHLANDER/BtVS/and now SPN... but i keep it all straight in my mind... non cannon slash for BtVS.. Buffy/Faith, but with also a twist of Buffy/Dean, Faith/Sam as well... and i am a very big fan of OC ships. and non cannon ships... Willow/Duncan. Tara/Marcus Lorne, he has a twin bro named Evan, Tim (OC)/Sam Carter, Kath (OC) /Cam Mitchell., Jana (OC.. and my char... she's 4500 yr old immortal witch... known as Vengenace.. she rode w/ the 4 Horseman)/ Methos (aka Death) and its so much fun to control those dreams.. course Cas has made a few appearances @ those rather in apropriate times. Ohh well thats life, live and learn
                              sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit

Weird coincidence, I stumbled across this one by accident

S6 Dean pic (don't know which ep though since I avoid spoilers or at least try to)

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X