Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, me neither.

Hey, did you know there's finally a promo out for the first episode? It's wicked!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

mmmm no i didnt.
      sigpic

Comment

Just reposting my latest icons with a new addition...
        Spoiler:

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        mmmm no i didnt.
        You should give it a watch...unless you don't want to be spoiled. Me, I love spoilers. They make me look forward to the episode in question even more! I'll hold off on linking to it for now so as not to tempt you if you don't wan't to see it yet.

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 12 September 2010, 12:48 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

mmm im a spoiler whore... you can post the linky to my VM if ya want to do so. suppose i should do something productive... nah... and i think im goin back to bed shortly... i have a splitting headache.... and its not fun @ all.
          sigpic

Comment

Bad news: I have this awful virus, main symptoms being complete exhaustion and body aches. I have been too exhausted all week to do much more than move from upstairs lying in bed, to downstairs to the sofa. GOOD news: Plenty of time to finish up my season 5 before the 24th!

I was watching Sam, Interrupted yesterday and had forgotten how unbelievably gorgeous Jensen is when
            Spoiler:
            He's keeping watch on the hallway mirror, having the conversation with the 'shrink'.

Yummy!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              Bad news: I have this awful virus, main symptoms being complete exhaustion and body aches. I have been too exhausted all week to do much more than move from upstairs lying in bed, to downstairs to the sofa. GOOD news: Plenty of time to finish up my season 5 before the 24th!
              Oh no, you poor thing. Hope you'll be able to kick this thing soon.

I was watching Sam, Interrupted yesterday and had forgotten how unbelievably gorgeous Jensen is when
              Spoiler:
              He's keeping watch on the hallway mirror, having the conversation with the 'shrink'.

Yummy!!
              I know, right? This was one of the times where I had to stop and make a cap even on my first watch.

As for spoilers, I'm right there with you, RiG and CKO. Love 'em and can never get enough. Those Spn sneak peeks always make my day, and I don't think I've ever enjoyed an ep less for knowing something about it. They're really good at picking scenes that whet your appetite but don't give the good parts away. Actually, sometimes i think they revealed too much, only to find that there's an even bigger whammy waiting for me.

sigpic
              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

and what a lovely pic to wake up to as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  and what a lovely pic to wake up to as well.
                  Morning! Man, you're up early for a Sunday?

Got a few caps from the 6.01 promo vid. Not spoilery:

Slightly spoilery:
                  Spoiler:

And quite spoilery:
                  Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Love how you categorized those, stars! Thanks for capping that already. I keep trying to pause the video in just the right places to glean more info from it, but as you said, they are great about whetting our appetites without giving too much away....darn them!!

edit: And thanks for the well wishes! Was feeling better yesterday, but now I feel like I had a slight setback. Need to rest up completely today before work tomorrow...better crack open the Dark Angel and season 4 Smallville dvds!

Comment

There are some new behind the scenes pictures with Jensen and Jared from the episode "Hookman", at least I didn't know of. I like them a lot

Spoilers for size:

Spoiler:

Last edited by iolanda; 12 September 2010, 10:42 AM.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Evening Pit
                        Where did the weekend go? *sigh* Hope everybody is doing fine! *hugs Crichiel* Would a picspam help your recovery?

sigpic

Comment

That DOES help! Thanks, hon!!

Comment

Okay good

sigpic

Comment

Hey guys. Dang. You guys are here when I'm not! I've been home all day doing nothing but watching movies all afternoon...when I should have been here! Great pics all!

Aw man, hope you feel better soon!

Spoiler:

Yummy!!
                              Yummy indeed!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              Morning! Man, you're up early for a Sunday?
                              I slept until 10:30am...yesterday I slept until almost noon! And I haven't done that in ages! Everyone was up early but me it seems.

Ooooh, love 'em! Thunk you for sharing!

edit: And thanks for the well wishes! Was feeling better yesterday, but now I feel like I had a slight setback. Need to rest up completely today before work tomorrow...better crack open the Dark Angel and season 4 Smallville dvds!
                              Hope DA and SV work!

I've seen all of these before except the last one. That one is new to me. And, MAN, are those boys cute!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 12 September 2010, 01:20 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

yea well i had to wk this morn... and still have two more days of morn shift... boooo hisss... im not a morning person.. never have been. time go sleepy for a few hours... starting to drag.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X