Hi Jen, Queen!

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

*smooches Queeny and offers neck*
        Hey RIG

sigpic

Comment

Hi guys! Sorry I've been such a stranger lately, RL just won't let me be. But just another 2 1/2 weeks to go, and it'll be over - hopefully.

Love the continued series of leather jacket con pix (thanks, Jen!), and now the BTS stuff... *THUNK* Great find, iolanda. I don't know either what that thingummijig in Jensen's hair is. Maybe some stunt or fx contraption? Looks dangerous.

Should the vampire show up, I'm sure she'll feast on this shot as well. As long as she doesn't nibble on the fingers, those are MINE! (Don't think these need to be spoilered, but everybody else did, so there you are.)
          Spoiler:

And just look at those arms! *Happy sigh* Not to mention the BTOY. Too bad he's already got all the extra layers ready to go on. I wouldn't mind at all seeing him a whole episode like this.
          Spoiler:

Later, gang! *runs out*

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Hey Stars Good to hear from you! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

*perks up* Oohhhh NECK... vampy is happy now *sinks fangs into neck* much better now... *looks* Oohh great my cat is lookin @ me funny now
              sigpic

Comment

*waves* Hi guys! Just saying HI! And um, school started yesterday, so I'm going to be busy. I have to read 18 books and 6 plays this term. Whoooppeee! And somehow have a decent social life and if lucky a job. But...but... I'll try to drop by when I can!

How long until season 6? I can't even watch my season 4 dvds, because my laptop is retiring and the sound is busted. I need my Supernatural fix! *twitches*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Hey RIG
                  Hey!

Oooh, niiiiice!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Hi guys!
                  Hi!

Should the vampire show up, I'm sure she'll feast on this shot as well. As long as she doesn't nibble on the fingers, those are MINE! (Don't think these need to be spoilered, but everybody else did, so there you are.)
                  That should make vampy very happy.

And just look at those arms! *Happy sigh* Not to mention the BTOY. Too bad he's already got all the extra layers ready to go on. I wouldn't mind at all seeing him a whole episode like this.

Later, gang! *runs out*
                  Purdy boy! The cold weather here must be getting to me because it took me two seconds too long to figure out what BTOY meant. My fingers are cold! I need Jensen...or Dean to hold them!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  *waves* Hi guys! Just saying HI! And um, school started yesterday, so I'm going to be busy. I have to read 18 books and 6 plays this term. Whoooppeee! And somehow have a decent social life and if lucky a job. But...but... I'll try to drop by when I can!

How long until season 6? I can't even watch my season 4 dvds, because my laptop is retiring and the sound is busted. I need my Supernatural fix! *twitches*
                  Hi Sal! Season 6 starts in about 2 weeks, September 24th. Sorry about your laptop.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Hi Sal! Season 6 starts in about 2 weeks, September 24th. Sorry about your laptop.
                    September?! Sweet! I thought it was December, but SWEET! *schedules in study breaks*
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

September?! Sweet! I thought it was December, but SWEET! *schedules in study breaks*
                      September in the US. Not sure where you are.

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

September in the US. Not sure where you are.

I'm in Canada. On the campus where they have filmed episodes before.
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

I posted a little picspam of Jensen from the Dark Angel episode "The Berrisford Agenda" over in my LJ the other day. You can find it here.

A little preview to entice you:

Comment

Oooh, pretty!

I'm in Canada. On the campus where they have filmed episodes before.
                            Oh, that's right! Duh! Silly me! I saw a couple screen caps, from Long Distance Call, yesterday of Dean sitting on a bench waiting for Sam. It was filmed on the UBC campus. When I saw it I thought of you.

You can find it here...Supernatural Locations. You just have to scroll down almost to the bottom of the page.

I just thought of something...being where you are...you're closer to them then I am. *pouts*
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 09 September 2010, 04:00 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh, that's right! Duh! Silly me! I saw a couple screen caps, from Long Distance Call, yesterday of Dean sitting on a bench waiting for Sam. It was filmed on the UBC campus. When I saw it I thought of you.

You can find it here...Supernatural Locations. You just have to scroll down almost to the bottom of the page.

I just thought of something...being where you are...you're closer to them then I am. *pouts*
                              Yeah, it's awesome when you recognize the locations. In one of the episodes you can see the Business School in the background and when they first meet the Trickster, the shot of the old building is the School of Theology. My friend though, best story. He and his roomie were watching Caprica and there's a scene with a clear shot of that building and they had their TV facing said building at the time, so they're watching the screen, crane their necks make sure it's the same building and the continue watching.

Ooooh... *follows Switch's link*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

How cool!

Icons...

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 September 2010, 03:11 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X