Spoiler:

Move over James Bond

Comment

Talk about a sharp-dressed man

Thank you for those, darlin'

Comment

17 more days!
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

OMG *gawks* There's a Smeckles thunk thread on GW?! *grins* This place just gets better and better!

EDIT: Oh, I guess besides being surprised, I should share a story (I'd share a pic but I have none that y'all've never seen before).

I met Jensen and Jared on set when they were filming an episode of Supernatural - What Is and What Should Never Be. I have several friends who are huuuuge SPN fans, and they set stalk whenever they see their film arrows around town. I decided to join them this one time since it was on the way back home from my university. Um... cutting to the good part, after standing around and watching them work for four hours, they finally walked over to chat with us for a bit. Jared did most of the chatting... Jensen just stood there and looked pretty (and duuude their accents are SO HOT). They'd just come back from down south because they were both very nicely tanned. They went back to work after a bit...

Um... skipping ahead a bit... (referring to my LJ to do this since it was a year ago...)

And then we waited for awhile longer while they filmed, and we were all hungry and freezing our asses off. And then they did a scene where Dean and Sam drive away in the Impala. BEST SCENE EVER. Why? Because they drove towards us fans. They did the scene three times. First take, Jensen either hit something or he slammed ont he breaks because he was about to hit the camera guy. Second take, he stopped where he was supposed to stop. It was then that Kelly noticed an AMUSED look on Jared's face, and she said Jensen looked pissed. Third take: JENSEN DROVE THE CAR PAST THE POINT OF WHERE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP AND PRETENDED LIKE HE WAS GONNA HIT US. he four of us shuffled backwards when it looked like he was gonna continue on going. I guess we all had widened eyes and were a bit shocked because Jensen did the cutest grin ever and pointed at us - a look that said "Aha! I gotcha!"

Yup, that's my story... I got pranked by Jensen Ackles. You can see Jared grinning in that scene too... it's the one where Sam gets into the Impala with Dean and they're leaving their mom's house to go to the warehouse.
          Last edited by Vikitty; 08 April 2008, 07:07 PM.

San Diego Comic Con 2007 Attendee
          San Diego Comic Con 2008 Attendee

Comment

Must. Watch. Episode.

Comment

^^WOW that sounds awesome! I really wanna meet him, too. And I need to rewatch the ep

Welcome in here, btw
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the thread Vikitty!

Im so jealous that you got to meet him, lovely story.

Comment

welcome Vikitty great story

I am going stalking next summer lol (ie i'll be in vancouver)
                  let me know if you have any stalking tips lol
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                    Must. Watch. Episode.
                    Haha! It was my friend who saw it... *I* could barely see it myself, because the scene's like 3 seconds long and it's pretty dark.

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    ^^WOW that sounds awesome! I really wanna meet him, too. And I need to rewatch the ep

Welcome in here, btw
                    Thank you! It really was awesome. I got to meet Eric Kripke that same day too. *_* According to my friend, who's set-stalked a countless number of times, I was very lucky.

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    Welcome to the thread Vikitty!

Im so jealous that you got to meet him, lovely story.
                    Thank you for the welcome! I hope to catch him again one time and maybe get a photo or auto or something.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    welcome Vikitty great story

I am going stalking next summer lol (ie i'll be in vancouver)
                    let me know if you have any stalking tips lol
                    Thanks! LOL set stalking tips eh... I'm an amateur myself. But the SPN crew generally expect us fans to show up at one point or another so you really just have to do what the PAs tell you to do (i.e. move back or move to that spot over there...). I have three or four friends who like SPN... and they all live in different areas in and around Vancouver, so we've got a lot of the places covered. Just gotta keep your eyes out for set arrows.

Comment

I have an off topic question...what on Earth are you doing to Martin Wood in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        I have an off topic question...what on Earth are you doing to Martin Wood in your sig?
                        Haha... that's Amanda Tapping signing MW's arm!

Comment

Oh! It doesn't look like AT.

Comment

Originally posted by Vikitty View Post
                            Thanks! LOL set stalking tips eh... I'm an amateur myself. But the SPN crew generally expect us fans to show up at one point or another so you really just have to do what the PAs tell you to do (i.e. move back or move to that spot over there...). I have three or four friends who like SPN... and they all live in different areas in and around Vancouver, so we've got a lot of the places covered. Just gotta keep your eyes out for set arrows.

oh that goes with out saying hehe i used to have to post those damn arrows all over my town for films here hehe i'm good at spotting them

Last edited by parisindy; 09 April 2008, 04:06 PM.
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Welcome to the thread, ViKitty! What a cool story!! How lucky that you got to meet the boys. I'd love to set stalk, heh... though don't think I'll be able to head to Vancouver anytime soon. But it's still a great story - you got pranked by Jensen, lol... That's classic!

Comment

my new fav pic under the spoilers cut

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X