Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if anyone knows that the season 5 gag reel is now on YouTube

I can't post the link as I'm on my IPod, just need to search SPN S5 Gag Reel
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
      Don't know if anyone knows that the season 5 gag reel is now on YouTube

I can't post the link as I'm on my IPod, just need to search SPN S5 Gag Reel
      here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN7_9jhpnW0
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

*giggles* very lovely
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, I'm gonna wait until I get the DVD's next month to see the (whole) gag reel. I saw part of it on Youtube already in a Comic-Con video, what I saw was frickin' hilarious! This is the one thing I don't wish to be spoiled on.
          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 11 August 2010, 12:59 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, apparently it's rumored that Jensen will star in the new Child's Play movie. Hum... I'm not sure if it's a remake of the original or if it's a whole new one in the series... Just checked, it's a remake with the original writer.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

poor sexy Dean got whumped in todays ep, erm the second one @ least.. 'Shadow' wanted to make him all better
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                poor sexy Dean got whumped in todays ep, erm the second one @ least.. 'Shadow' wanted to make him all better
                I know. I wanted to kiss it him better.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  I know. I wanted to kiss it him better.
                  Mmmmm he needed some TLC.. and lots of it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    Mmmmm he needed some TLC.. and lots of it.
                    He sure did! Poor guy! He also got quite a beating in the first episode (The Benders) too. And that hot poker to the shoulder must have hurt like a b!tch.

I wonder if the Child's Play remake will be better than the original...If Jensen is in it then it's stands to reason that it just might be. Cause everything is better with Jensen in it!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, apparently it's rumored that Jensen will star in the new Child's Play movie. Hum... I'm not sure if it's a remake of the original or if it's a whole new one in the series... Just checked, it's a remake with the original writer.
                      Thanks for the news! I only wish he'd get a role in a film I can actually enjoy. Not even Jensen could get me to watch something like this. Geez, that doll was too creepy! Well, I could at least drool over some of the screencaps , I guess, as I did with MBV...

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        Thanks for the news!
                        Y'welcome.

I only wish he'd get a role in a film I can actually enjoy.
                        I'd like to see him play a dad, just once!

Not even Jensen could get me to watch something like this.
                        I'll definitely be watching this, if the rumors are true.

Geez, that doll was too creepy!
                        You're tellin' me! When I was little I a had a doll, a girl, about the same size as Chucky, with red (brush-able) hair, blue eyes and a hard plastic face/head. I named her Cynthia. I used to joke (after having seen the movie(s)) that she was Chucky's sister. She didn't look scary to me at all...until I saw the movies. Yes, I've seen them all. I'm a right sucker for these kinds of movies.

I did a Google search for her so you can see for yourself but...failed. I still have her...in a box in my basement. I'll try to dig her out and see if there is any info on her that I can use to try another search tomorrow. It's late and I need sleep. *yawns*

Well, I could at least drool over some of the screencaps , I guess, as I did with MBV...
                        Yeah...that's what I'll be doing until the movie comes out on DVD...unless I actually go see it in the theater.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I heard that rumour too. Not holding my breath yet though. Last film he was rumoured to be in was resident evil 4 and that turned out to be that someone must have heard about the filming the episode "The End", put 2 and 2 together and got 5.

Hopefully it is true. Could do with some more jensen in my life. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                            I heard that rumour too. Not holding my breath yet though. Last film he was rumoured to be in was resident evil 4 and that turned out to be that someone must have heard about the filming the episode "The End", put 2 and 2 together and got 5.
                            I heard about that...

Hopefully it is true. Could do with some more jensen in my life. lol.
                            We all could do with that!

EDIT:
                            Spoiler:
                            Looks like I'm not going to be able to look for the doll now. The ceiling right above the stairs in our basement kinda caved in/fell/gave way...on one side - it's just hanging by one side, what ever that part if the ceiling is made of...some kind of board. There's a pile of what looks like insulation on the floor at the bottom of the stairs We heard some kind of noise the other night, like something falling, that's gotta be what we heard. Creepy. No, super creepy.
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 18 August 2010, 09:56 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Vote for Supernatural for TV Show of the month! http://tweeter.faxo.com/TV_Show_of_the_Month/2010/08
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Vote for Supernatural for TV Show of the month! http://tweeter.faxo.com/TV_Show_of_the_Month/2010/08
                                It wont let me vote... I don't have twitter. Hmph!
                                Neverrrrmind, my tense shoulders made it impossible for me to follow instructions. Found that silly " I am human" - button.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X