No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am in Florence, all in one piece, safe and sound. No urge to cause physical harm to my travel partner. Also...When a travel guide says that climbing up 463 steps to the top of the tower is claustrophobic, they are not joking. Also, in your face stairmaster!
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Am in Florence, all in one piece, safe and sound. No urge to cause physical harm to my travel partner. Also...When a travel guide says that climbing up 463 steps to the top of the tower is claustrophobic, they are not joking. Also, in your face stairmaster!
      Heya Sal

Glad to hear it. That is a whole lot of stairs! Not even half way up and i'd be done for

sigpic

Comment

thankys its good to be here... *looks* yes... i see familiar faces.... glad your havin fun Sal
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ral113_357.jpg

D@mn, now I want my hand on those pecs...
          Me too! Man, Danneel is so lucky.

Originally posted by CKO View Post
          mmm i'll take the bed scene thanky very much... yes i made my way over to this thread.. its just so hot in here
          Indeed it is.

Of course you would. And shall we heat it up another notch with some gutter-divey pix? I know you for one won't mind.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture36.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture37.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../Picture38.jpg
          ...just...GUH.

mmm and whump as well *sigh* as for how far... i catch eps on TNT, and i do okay... spoilers bring em on... im a spoiler whore
          Hey, I catch episodes on TNT too! But, I also have the DVD's - seasons 1, 3 and 4 anyway. I'm on the verge of getting season 2! ANd, oh yes, I'm a spoiler whore too.

Originally posted by Boo View Post
          A facebook group posted this, just thought i'd share it here seeing i havent posted here in a while...

http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/1/pos...n-weekend.html

Thanks for the link...
          Spoiler:
          Damn, no pic of him in the fedora.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Heya Sal! Glad to hear from ya. That is a lot of stairs.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Me too! Man, Danneel is so lucky.
            That she is.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Thanks for the link...
            Spoiler:
            Damn, no pic of him in the fedora.
            Yes, there was. Two, actually. No. 4 and 5. Not very clear, unfortunately, but I'm sure your imagination can fill in the rest.

Must be a new fad, I don't have a single picture of him where he's wearing a hat. Not counting baseball caps, or that helmet he wore in the soap box car race.

sigpic
            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

There are tons of yummy Jensen pics here.

That she is.
              Mmhm.

Yes, there was. Two, actually. No. 4 and 5. Not very clear, unfortunately, but I'm sure your imagination can fill in the rest.
              D'oh! *slaps forehead* You're right...I remember seeing them now. Geeze, my memory stinks! ...on occasion. I Wonder if the woman behind him (in pic #4) knows who he is...she's so lucky, getting to walk behind him.

Must be a new fad, I don't have a single picture of him where he's wearing a hat.
              Must be.

Not counting baseball caps, or that helmet he wore in the soap box car race.
              Of course.

YUMMY!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

mmmm playin on the weakness.. wha... its neck... it there... beggin to be bit... so uhm... *sinks fangs into neck* Oohhhhh needed that *looks at the linked page* ohhh *fans self*
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Hee hee, Jason looks so different here...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Just me and Jensen...and Dean. What will we do?

Why, make some icons of course!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 29 July 2010, 03:26 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

We have to leave you alone with him/them more often. These are great, RiG! Can't decide if I like the one with the laugh or the mini-motorbike better...

Was busy packing. We're going away on holiday tomorrow. If I don't make it back here before then, keep thunking, ladies! I'll try to pop in once in a while, but it's gonna be almost two weeks until I have proper internet again.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Great icons, RiG!

I'll be away a lot during the next week. Tomorrow I'll get the keys for my new flat, have to decide for the colours of the walls and then the hardcore preparation for the move next Friday will continue.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

excellent icons RiG
                            sigpic

Comment

We have to leave you alone with him/them more often. These are great, RiG! Can't decide if I like the one with the laugh or the mini-motorbike better...
                              Thank you. I had fun making them. Oh, you can definitely leave me alone with them more often. *waggles eyebrows*

Was busy packing. We're going away on holiday tomorrow. If I don't make it back here before then, keep thunking, ladies! I'll try to pop in once in a while, but it's gonna be almost two weeks until I have proper internet again.
                              Enjoy your holiday!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              Great icons, RiG!
                              Thanx.

I'll be away a lot during the next week. Tomorrow I'll get the keys for my new flat, have to decide for the colours of the walls and then the hardcore preparation for the move next Friday will continue.
                              A new flat, how exciting! Hope you have fun picking colors... and I hope the move goes smoothly!

excellent icons RiG
                              Thank you.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Does anyone mind if I go on a snurch fest? Too many yummie piccies around.
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X