Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Just make sure you keep a nice buzz while you're there, that should help.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...9-30-18-44.jpg

Yeah, go for that Prozacco stuff they have there. Makes you nice and mellow,
    and tastes way better than the pills...

*headdesk*
    Bet my liver would just love that.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hello, ladies.
      Lucky you Sal, you're going to Florence. Personal space is always a issue when you're on vacations, but holidays are also the time to "live dangerously"

I am not too happy with the proportions in the end result but I put my down time to some use (???) and did a cross thunk siggie:

Spoilered because there is another thunk envolved:
      Spoiler:
      Uhm, I have to come up with one with Lorne...Is there such a thing a polyandric thunker? Because I certainly am one
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Look who had a healthy day yesterday:

Source:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/07...-ackles-apple/
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Poor, Jensen! First the gummi bears and now an apple. Can you imagine someone snapping a picture of you everytime you ate?! I would get a complex!

Comment

I'd also need sunglasses because of all the flashlight *g*
            By the way: how many sunglasses does he have? This ones, then he has one who look similar to mine, and I also saw him with mirrored glasses.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              Poor, Jensen! First the gummi bears and now an apple. Can you imagine someone snapping a picture of you everytime you ate?! I would get a complex!

People are not that hard at fit males...when it comes to overweight females: Oi! But I recognize it is annoying. Thank God I am not a celebrity: I enjoy too much my privacy.

You're just saying that 'cause you'll never have thunkers.

Me: Ouch!
              Last edited by JadedWraith; 29 July 2010, 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

One of my favorite Dean ringtones is ... You've got a phone call. Ring ring! Somebody answer the phone for crying out loud. and also, "Candygram!". That one would be neat for letting you know you've got a text message. Of course, there's also one where Dean say's, "It's a text message." ...there's so many more great ringtones.

Okay, now I want an apple. ...or, maybe I just want that apple. You go Jensen!

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                Tell me about it!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                I'd also need sunglasses because of all the flashlight *g*
                By the way: how many sunglasses does he have? This ones, then he has one who look similar to mine, and I also saw him with mirrored glasses.
                He's probably got quite a few. And damn, but he looks good in them!

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                People are not that hard at fit males...when it comes to overweight females: Oi! But I recognize it is annoying. Thank God I am not a celebrety: I enjoy too much my privacy.
                Same here.

Such a cutie!
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 27 July 2010, 12:30 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

mmmm and another yummy thread that i can drool in...
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the Pit CKO! And drool away!

sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Ooohhh trust me i am *grins*

the pit hmmm... *arches eyebrow* still fairly new to the series but i take right away to thunking Dean... course w/ everything... remove the chickie and insert self... *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        Ooohhh trust me i am *grins*

the pit hmmm... *arches eyebrow* still fairly new to the series but i take right away to thunking Dean... course w/ everything... remove the chickie and insert self... *sigh*
                        Hi there! *tacklehugs* Another Ronon fan who's seen the light. Good to see you. You talking about this chick?

Or her?

Or maybe this one?

D@mn, now I want my hand on those pecs...

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

mmm i'll take the bed scene thanky very much... yes i made my way over to this thread.. its just so hot in here
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            mmm i'll take the bed scene thanky very much... yes i made my way over to this thread.. its just so hot in here
                            Of course you would. And shall we heat it up another notch with some gutter-divey pix? I know you for one won't mind.

So, how far have you watched? Wouldn't want to spoiler you... unless you ask for it, of course.

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

mmm and whump as well *sigh* as for how far... i catch eps on TNT, and i do okay... spoilers bring em on... im a spoiler whore
                              sigpic

Comment

Weclome to the thread CKO

A facebook group posted this, just thought i'd share it here seeing i havent posted here in a while...

http://canadagraphs.weebly.com/1/pos...n-weekend.html

Last edited by Boo; 28 July 2010, 09:12 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X