No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*iz dead from GUH* Wow, what a run! And I agree with EvilGrin, freckles are always a bonus. As is stubble. One to make him more boyish, one to make him more rough around the edges. And that combination is just . Throw in green eyes and a killer smile, and what have you got?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
      I love pics that show his freckles
      Me too!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
      *iz dead from GUH* Wow, what a run! And I agree with EvilGrin, freckles are always a bonus. As is stubble. One to make him more boyish, one to make him more rough around the edges. And that combination is just . Throw in green eyes and a killer smile, and what have you got?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0WattSmile.jpg
      Oh yeah!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

*iz dead from GUH* Wow, what a run!
        Can't stay now, but gotta agree with Stars... RiG that run was bloody gorgeous... all those lips!! GUH!! *fans self*

Feeling crappy, catch you all tomorrow *airghuggles*

sigpic

Comment

If anyone is interested, I found Jensen's movie The Plight of Clownana on Youtube. I've only linked to part two because that's the part he's in. He's the one driving the jeep. Weird little movie. It's also where/when/how he met Danneel.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
          Can't stay now, but gotta agree with Stars... RiG that run was bloody gorgeous... all those lips!! GUH!! *fans self*
          Glad you like!

Feeling crappy, catch you all tomorrow *airghuggles*
          Feel better tomorrow! *huggles*

I think he has his daddy's smile. Yes?
          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 July 2010, 08:35 PM.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Afternoon Pit

How is everybody? It finally cooled down a bit around here. Able to breathe again.

Lets leave that last pic uncommented XD
            sigpic

Comment

WHEEEEE! I have internet again! Not that I was long without it...But internet at the new apartment! Which my mom and I got set up after the stupid installation guy failed to show.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Afternoon Pit!

So, I watched Jensen's movie Devour on Youtube last night and today I found it at FYE...and I bought it...for $4.23! Now I have two of his movies. Some people on YT didn't like, some did...I did. Oh, and his daddy is in it too. But then, y'all probably knew that.

Nice pics Jen! No comment on the last one.

Welcome back Sal! You and me both were without the internet for a while there. Though it sounds like you weren't internetless as long as I was and that's a good thing.

This guy can call me anytime.

Alright, have to share this one with ya...
                Spoiler:

Found it, uh, on PB. I think...
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey guys, check out a couple exclusive clips from Batman: Under the Red Hood. Jensen sounds so different, not like Dean. But you can still tell it's his voice. It's pretty cool!

Clip 1

Clip 2

Hell, I'd watch the whole thing just to hear his voice.

Here's a video of a little bit of Jensen recording Red Hood...with mini interview...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KI7c...eature=related
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 17 July 2010, 07:21 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    Afternoon Pit

How is everybody? It finally cooled down a bit around here. Able to breathe again.

Lets leave that last pic uncommented XD
                    Okay, I won't comment - is it okay to giggle just a little bit, though?

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    WHEEEEE! I have internet again! Not that I was long without it...But internet at the new apartment! Which my mom and I got set up after the stupid installation guy failed to show.
                    Way to go, gal! With right incentive women rise up and beyond themselves.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Hey guys, check out a couple exclusive clips from Batman: Under the Red Hood. Jensen sounds so different, not like Dean. But you can still tell it's his voice. It's pretty cool!

Clip 1

Clip 2

Here's a video of a little bit of Jensen recording Red Hood...with mini interview...
                    Nice posters - and thanks for these links! I'm with you on this, I will probably watch this movie just to listen to Jensen. And I like it that his voice isn't as rough as Dean's. It would sound too much like Batman's, so it sets his character apart. And having an almost 'gentle' voice it makes him even more mysterious. I also noticed in the video clip what great diction Jensen has - which is even more important in animation. That must have taken quite some training, stressing all those consonants without making it obvious.

And just because there's no such thing as too much Jensen... (spoilered for size)
                    Spoiler:

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Before I go ded from all the picspam guh, I'm gonna try to get in some replies.

I like Rammstein....hardly understand a bloody word like, but I like the tunes
                      I don't really know any of their music... I know of them, but don't listen.

Hey Sal!
                      Hi Queeny!

You've really got your hands full these days haven't you?
                      Yessum, but if they're full of books I don't mind. Which reminds me, I just finished a great novel Gods in Alabama, it was great!

Aww poor Hunter. I'm sure I could help cheer him up if you wanna send him 'round!
                      I'll send him around later.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      Very nice picspam!

From tomorrow on I'll travel with my friend through Portugal. She now has holidays, too and we'll discover the area where the port-wine is made. I have no idea how much internet access I'll have but since she is about as addicted as I am I guess she'll find us some nice places with free WiFi

I am pretty much helpless when it comes to Portuguese, she is learning it since 1,5 years and living here for a year now, so she is the one who has to do all the talking unless its in English
                      I hope you have fun! It's always a plus to travel with someone who speaks the local languange. Enjoy the wines. Don't get too drunk though, wine hangovers = terrible.

I just got the latest issue of The Official Supernatural Magazine and there is an article on Jensen (and Jared) where they talk about the popularity of the show, meeting the fans, and whatnot. Thought I'd share the best (Jensen) bits with ya'll.

I'll spoiler it just in case...
                      Spoiler:
                      "I'd go to my parents' place and there'd be posters of my face! And it's like 'No, no, no.' I made my mom take them down."

He can't seem to get away from it... even at the Vancouver studios...

"You know it's weird, I kind of ignore it, but it's still odd for me to walk down in to the office and see posters of me - I kind of double-take all the time."

On meeting his fans...

"Sometimes I'll take a picture with somebody and I put my arm around them and they're literally vibrating! I feel like I should console them, like, 'It's okay, it's fine...' But then I worry if that's being demeaning. Is that being pompous? So I just smile. It's weird, and I don't think it's something I ever want to get used to because it's very flattering and it's nice to know that people respect you and enjoy what you do so much that they have problems conducting themselves around you."

I would certainly have problems conducting myself around him.:O

He also talks about having a young girl from Australia visit the set ("...this last season") via The Make a Wish Foundation and how rewarding ("...on so many levels") it was to see her light up. "...it was so neat to interact with her."

If anyone wants to read the whole article...and there's a fair bit to read...let me know.

It also comes with a very yummy, drool inducing, not to mention GUH inspiring Jensen/Dean poster! ...wish I could find the pic on-line.
                      Poor Jensen, it's got to be unnerving to walk into your own home and see posters of yourself all over.

Welcome back Sal! You and me both were without the internet for a while there. Though it sounds like you weren't internetless as long as I was and that's a good thing.
                      Yeah, I was internetless for about two days... But when you're the one the family tells to sit on the couch and make sure the dog doesn't run out the front door it gets boring to be without internet...

Way to go, gal! With right incentive women rise up and beyond themselves.
                      It wasn't all that hard, plugging things into the wall, but we were worried that we'd have to set up all the security stuff. It seems that our router saved all that stuff.

*dies from all the guh*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Nice posters - and thanks for these links! I'm with you on this, I will probably watch this movie just to listen to Jensen. And I like it that his voice isn't as rough as Dean's. It would sound too much like Batman's, so it sets his character apart. And having an almost 'gentle' voice it makes him even more mysterious. I also noticed in the video clip what great diction Jensen has - which is even more important in animation. That must have taken quite some training, stressing all those consonants without making it obvious.
                        You said it!

And just because there's no such thing as too much Jensen... (spoilered for size)
                        GUH!

Poor Jensen, it's got to be unnerving to walk into your own home and see posters of yourself all over.
                        Oh yeah! Totally!

Yeah, I was internetless for about two days... But when you're the one the family tells to sit on the couch and make sure the dog doesn't run out the front door it gets boring to be without internet...
                        I hear ya!

Was watching Nightmare last night when a certain scene caught my eye...
                        Spoiler:

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Clip 1

Clip 2

Thanks for sharing. I'd watch it too just for him.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I'd watch it too just for him.
                            Y'welcome.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

bless your little cotton socks, JA!
                              sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                                bless your little cotton socks, JA!
                                Aint he a sweetheart for doing that!

Heh, I just took this quiz and got this result...

Oh yeah!
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 18 July 2010, 10:23 AM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X