Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    They do look young, but Dean was still more than thunkable back then!

Love Dean's quip about Sam's coffee too... can't remember the exact words and can't be arsed to look it up, but I liked it!
    LOL, just posted it on the 'Favorite Quotes' thread, if you fancy a quick side trip over there.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Right back at ya! Do you think Jensen would mind if I switched places with Danneel? Just for the pic?

Urgh, I know the feeling. I've had to buy a new laptop because my old one died a slow and painful death!
      Aww!

I don't fancy the film at all, but I have to say, I love the way he looks in it. I've seen a clip of when he goes all

Spoiler:

boring and 'normal' looking. Not good, SO not good
      Spoiler:
      Oh, I think he looks adorable at the end, even if I do prefer his original look.

They do look young, but Dean was still more than thunkable back then!
      He sure was!

Love Dean's quip about Sam's coffee too... can't remember the exact words and can't be arsed to look it up, but I liked it!
      Yeah, me too!

"Your, uh, half-caf, double vanilla latte is gettin' cold over here, Francis."
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Evening Pit Quiet again... Jensen won't be happy!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          LOL, just posted it on the 'Favorite Quotes' thread, if you fancy a quick side trip over there.
          LOL, hivemind!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Spoiler:
          Oh, I think he looks adorable at the end, even if I do prefer his original look.
          Ten inch hero
          Spoiler:

Just too preppy for my liking... I like 'em rough around the edges!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
          http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Gomeroi/Jensen%20Ackles/jensen_ackles_17.jpg
          Hey Dannii... welcome back! *hugs*

That's a lovely pic!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit Quiet again... Jensen won't be happy!
            Hey, I've been lurking all day!

Ten inch hero
            Spoiler:

Just too preppy for my liking... I like 'em rough around the edges!
            Ah... to each her own. Right?

*wolf whistles*

I noticed that your PB numberis 66*!

Okay, I need a Jensen picspam now...

For size:
            Spoiler:

If only I could wake up to that every day... *sigh*
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Very nice picspam!

From tomorrow on I'll travel with my friend through Portugal. She now has holidays, too and we'll discover the area where the port-wine is made. I have no idea how much internet access I'll have but since she is about as addicted as I am I guess she'll find us some nice places with free WiFi

I am pretty much helpless when it comes to Portuguese, she is learning it since 1,5 years and living here for a year now, so she is the one who has to do all the talking unless its in English

So you travel around Portugal with a Nissan Micra? I'd know a better car to do that!

Oh, shut up! Its not black and it has air conditioning. So much better when you drive into the country, where there is no sea and wind to cool the air to pleasant 24°C!
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                Very nice picspam!

From tomorrow on I'll travel with my friend through Portugal. She now has holidays, too and we'll discover the area where the port-wine is made. I have no idea how much internet access I'll have but since she is about as addicted as I am I guess she'll find us some nice places with free WiFi

I am pretty much helpless when it comes to Portuguese, she is learning it since 1,5 years and living here for a year now, so she is the one who has to do all the talking unless its in English

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...p-15161216.png

So you travel around Portugal with a Nissan Micra? I'd know a better car to do that!

Oh, shut up! Its not black and it has air conditioning. So much better when you drive into the country, where there is no sea and wind to cool the air to pleasant 24°C!
                Nice picspam indded, RiG. Especially that last one was the perfect one to send me off to bed.

Sounds like fun, enjoy your road trip! Although it would be even better with something like this riding shotgun, wouldn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Well, at the moment I am riding shotgun, but I wouldn't mind having him around My friend doesn't watch SPN, but she knows a great looking guy when she sees him and I guess she also wouldn't mind. At all!
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Well, at the moment I am riding shotgun, but I wouldn't mind having him around My friend doesn't watch SPN, but she knows a great looking guy when she sees him and I guess she also wouldn't mind. At all!
                    You realize that would mean you'd be sitting in his lap, don't you?

And since I'd be wearing the seatbelt I'd have to keep my arms around her...

sigpic

Comment

*cough* Alright.... Now I have to get that image out of my mind

We're starting now! Wish us luck that we don't meet too many werewolves!
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/Supernatural/Jensen-3.gif http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...y_daydream.gif http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...10008813-1.gif
                        Love, love, love those!!

Hey, I've been lurking all day!
                        It's only fun being here on your own for so long... then someone wants to come and take our thunk away to do extremely non PG things to him!

Ah... to each her own. Right?
                        Yep, the world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same thing!

I noticed that your PB numberis 66*!
                        LOL, yeah, fits right in with the fact I have a place reserved in Special Hell!

Intentional re-post of this one, because... well, 'cause I like it!

Very nice picspam!

Have a lovely time iolanda

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Nice picspam indded, RiG. Especially that last one was the perfect one to send me off to bed.
                          Thanx. Glad I could send you off to bed properly!

Sounds like fun, enjoy your road trip! Although it would be even better with something like this riding shotgun, wouldn't it?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...ean_Impala.jpg
                          Oh yeah! Although, I don't think she'd be able to keep her eyes on the road.

*cough* Alright.... Now I have to get that image out of my mind
                          No, don't!

We're starting now! Wish us luck that we don't meet too many werewolves!
                          Good luck!

I just got the latest issue of The Official Supernatural Magazine and there is an article on Jensen (and Jared) where they talk about the popularity of the show, meeting the fans, and whatnot. Thought I'd share the best (Jensen) bits with ya'll.

I'll spoiler it just in case...
                          Spoiler:
                          "I'd go to my parents' place and there'd be posters of my face! And it's like 'No, no, no.' I made my mom take them down."

He can't seem to get away from it... even at the Vancouver studios...

"You know it's weird, I kind of ignore it, but it's still odd for me to walk down in to the office and see posters of me - I kind of double-take all the time."

On meeting his fans...

"Sometimes I'll take a picture with somebody and I put my arm around them and they're literally vibrating! I feel like I should console them, like, 'It's okay, it's fine...' But then I worry if that's being demeaning. Is that being pompous? So I just smile. It's weird, and I don't think it's something I ever want to get used to because it's very flattering and it's nice to know that people respect you and enjoy what you do so much that they have problems conducting themselves around you."

I would certainly have problems conducting myself around him.:O

He also talks about having a young girl from Australia visit the set ("...this last season") via The Make a Wish Foundation and how rewarding ("...on so many levels") it was to see her light up. "...it was so neat to interact with her."

If anyone wants to read the whole article...and there's a fair bit to read...let me know.

It also comes with a very yummy, drool inducing, not to mention GUH inspiring Jensen/Dean poster! ...wish I could find the pic on-line.
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 15 July 2010, 03:05 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Sorry about double posting... you got yours in before I got mine in. Darn that Jensen making me search for pics of him!

Love, love, love those!!
                            Heh, knew someone would. Found them all on Youtube.

It's only fun being here on your own for so long... then someone wants to come and take our thunk away to do extremely non PG things to him!
                            Who wouldn't want to do non PG things to him?

Yep, the world would be a very boring place if we all liked the same thing!
                            True...even if we do like the same...guy(s).

LOL, yeah, fits right in with the fact I have a place reserved in Special Hell!
                            Oh, yeah...I forgot about that!

Intentional re-post of this one, because... well, 'cause I like it!
                            I like it too.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Pit Picspam!

For size:
                              Spoiler:

sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I love pics that show his freckles
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X