Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm b-a-a-a-a-a-ack! Miss me?

Yeah, took longer than I expected it to. They had there work cut out for them I guess.

I missed you guys so much! I may have bee without my computer for a week but I wasn't without SPN! I have seasons 1, 3 and 4 on DVD now. w00t! Also, Ten Inch Hero. So, I had lots of Jensen to watch. I just love him in that movie!

Did I miss anything? Any Jensen news?

EDIT: I almost forgot... I was watching the TV Guide Channel the other day and they had a special on...TV's Sexiest Stars...they counted down from 25. Well, Jensen and Jared came in at number 20. I was so stoked that they made the list at all that I didn't care where they came in. But now, in hindsight, they should have been number one! They showed footage from photo shoots and interviews as well as some behind the scenes bits from SPN. It was awesome. Jensen talked about how he and Jared are from Texas and that all they do is eat eat eat. Jensen also mentioned that he is 6' 1" and Jared is 6' 4"...big boys. I think that's why he said they eat a lot.
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 10 July 2010, 02:50 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Welcome back RiG!

Its kinda silent here, I guess everybody is busy because of the summer I myself am visiting a friend in Porstugal, I have internet access but I won't be here too often, its not the point of a holiday

Btw: I don't believe, that Jared is just 6'4'', I think he is taller, over 2m which is 6'7''. I have two colleagues which are that tall and I think it would fit.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        Probably because it's by the late Austrian singer Falco. Not sure how popular his music is/was outside of Austria/Germany.
        Well, the song was no. 1 in the billboard charts in both the the US and the UK - to this day the only German song that ever managed that. I guess it's rather a matter of age, since that happened back in 1986...

Great pic!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Yeah, took longer than I expected it to. They had there work cut out for them I guess.

I missed you guys so much! I may have bee without my computer for a week but I wasn't without SPN! I have seasons 1, 3 and 4 on DVD now. w00t! Also, Ten Inch Hero. So, I had lots of Jensen to watch. I just love him in that movie!

EDIT: I almost forgot... I was watching the TV Guide Channel the other day and they had a special on...TV's Sexiest Stars...they counted down from 25. Well, Jensen and Jared came in at number 20. I was so stoked that they made the list at all that I didn't care where they came in. But now, in hindsight, they should have been number one! They showed footage from photo shoots and interviews as well as some behind the scenes bits from SPN. It was awesome. Jensen talked about how he and Jared are from Texas and that all they do is eat eat eat. Jensen also mentioned that he is 6' 1" and Jared is 6' 4"...big boys. I think that's why he said they eat a lot.
        Hiya, and welcome back. Yes, we missed you, on the Hangman thread too. As for Jensen news, did you hear he's gonna direct one of the S6 episodes? It's gonna be nr. 4, and they've started shooting it. It's actually the first ep that's being produced.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        Welcome back RiG!

Its kinda silent here, I guess everybody is busy because of the summer I myself am visiting a friend in Porstugal, I have internet access but I won't be here too often, its not the point of a holiday

Btw: I don't believe, that Jared is just 6'4'', I think he is taller, over 2m which is 6'7''. I have two colleagues which are that tall and I think it would fit.
        Hurray for Portuguese internet!

Every source I've seen quotes Jared as bein 6'4", which is 1.93m. I don't think he's 2m to be honest, and if Jensen is around 6 foot (1.82m) that would mean Jared is a bit more than 10cm taller, which sounds about right, judging from the pics that show them together. Jared is definitely NOT 20 cm (8") taller than Jensen.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*peeks in* Hey Pit!

Looks like I have lots to catch up on... maybe this will distract you in the meantime...

sigpic

Comment

We would you want us to be distracted? Evil plans?

sigpic

Comment

Whoa OK, far too much going on for me to even attempt to catch up, so I'm just gonna re-post some of the yummiest pics from the last 10+ pages!

S5

Spoiler:

*giggles*

S5 again... 'cos I know how to spoiler the latest season!

Spoiler:

^^ is that Danneel btw? It looks an old pic, so she won't have been glammed up by all the professionals!

^^ aww how cute is Misha in that?

*is going to ignore the Spain shirts, and just squee instead* squeeee!!

sigpic

Comment

We would you want us to be distracted? Evil plans?

Would I?

Oh that's a young one! But the B&W makes him look a biut older...yay! Actually he looks very CJ-ish there... do you know what's it's from?

sigpic

Comment

Probably because it's by the late Austrian singer Falco. Not sure how popular his music is/was outside of Austria/Germany.

Aaaaah, that explains it. See, I don't really listen to music in German. Though there was a song last summer I liked... Haus am Zee?

Welcome back, RiG! Hope you had a great trip. (You were on a trip right?) Gah, I still havent seen Ten Inch Hero. And I may potentially be internetless for the next few weeks so I'd have time to watch it. Oh yes, if I disappear I am mid-move and I'll be in Italy later this month.

Luuucky! I was watching E! News last night and they had a "So True, So False" section that they labeled the "Supernatural edition" so I was all happy and then they talked about...Twilight...

Welcome back RiG!

Ooh, I hope you're having fun in portugal.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  Well, the song was no. 1 in the billboard charts in both the the US and the UK - to this day the only German song that ever managed that. I guess it's rather a matter of age, since that happened back in 1986...
                  See, that explains even more. I wasn't even born in '86.

Every source I've seen quotes Jared as bein 6'4", which is 1.93m. I don't think he's 2m to be honest, and if Jensen is around 6 foot (1.82m) that would mean Jared is a bit more than 10cm taller, which sounds about right, judging from the pics that show them together. Jared is definitely NOT 20 cm (8") taller than Jensen.

<snip for time>
                  Ditto!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  *peeks in* Hey Pit!

Looks like I have lots to catch up on... maybe this will distract you in the meantime...

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...tural/Dean.jpg
                  Oooh hay!

I registered for my courses and I'll be drowning in lit books next year!

Someone isn't very happy about that...
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Morning pit!

Welcome back RiG!
                    Thank you.

Hey, I was just quoting Jensen and...we all know his word is gospel. We do worship at the alter of Ackles after all. Right?

Hiya, and welcome back. Yes, we missed you, on the Hangman thread too. As for Jensen news, did you hear he's gonna direct one of the S6 episodes? It's gonna be nr. 4, and they've started shooting it. It's actually the first ep that's being produced.
                    Thanx stars. Yeah, I heard read about Jensen directing an episode. I'm so siked about that! You just know he's gonna do a Supernaturally great job! I'll be seeing you in the Hangman thread soon!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Whoa OK, far too much going on for me to even attempt to catch up, so I'm just gonna re-post some of the yummiest pics from the last 10+ pages!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture5-2.jpg
                    Oooooh...myyyy...LIPS!!!!!

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                    Welcome back, RiG! Hope you had a great trip. (You were on a trip right?) Gah, I still havent seen Ten Inch Hero. And I may potentially be internetless for the next few weeks so I'd have time to watch it. Oh yes, if I disappear I am mid-move and I'll be in Italy later this month.
                    No, no trip. Just had to get my computer fixed. It, ah, was very very sick. Virus(s). Adn other stuff. I was without my baby for a whole week! No internet access...I was sooooo bored! Oh, and you have to see Ten Inch Hero...Jensen is cute as hell in it! I just adore Priestly!

Spoilered because I think the pic gives away a little something funny (and oh so cute!) that happens in the movie...
                    Spoiler:

If anyone is wondering...his shirts says Surf Naked. He wears the coolest shirts in this movie.

Here is a great review of Ten Inch Hero. With kudos for Jensen of course.

Luuucky! I was watching E! News last night and they had a "So True, So False" section that they labeled the "Supernatural edition" so I was all happy and then they talked about...Twilight...
                    Yeah, it was a stroke of luck that I flipped to that channel when I did. The show had just started seconds later and I kept it on just in case our boys made the list. And they did. ...and, naturally, I squeed.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I agree, there is for sure no 20 cm gap between them, 10 cm sounds realistic but I have sometimes the impression that they shoot Jared a little bit smaller than he really is. Just watch "The monster", 21:30, when Chuck enters the motel room. Chuck is about as tall as I am (167 cm), and Jared is really huge next to him (can't make a screenshot, I don't have the right file with me), so I got the impression that he is taller than just 1,93.
                      According to the IMBD Jensen is 6'1", which fits to him being a tad taller than Michael Shanks.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Hmm nice one! ^^

sigpic

Comment

Aaaw, so cute. And I love the slogan on the shirt.

Just found this nice double thunk, from way back when. Boy, they were young, weren't they?

sigpic
                            Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*yawn* Too tired to multi-quote, just wanted to say yum on all the pics. And starting tomorrow, I may or may not disappear for a while. Moving day, the people come at 6.30am to haul out things. >.< If the new apartment doesn't have access up yet, have a great rest of July y'all!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                                Aaaaah, that explains it. See, I don't really listen to music in German. Though there was a song last summer I liked... Haus am Zee?
                                I like Rammstein....hardly understand a bloody word like, but I like the tunes

Oooh hay!

I registered for my courses and I'll be drowning in lit books next year!

Someone isn't very happy about that...
                                Hey Sal!

You've really got your hands full these days haven't you?

Aww poor Hunter. I'm sure I could help cheer him up if you wanna send him 'round!

Oooooh...myyyy...LIPS!!!!!

No, no trip. Just had to get my computer fixed. It, ah, was very very sick. Virus(s). Adn other stuff. I was without my baby for a whole week! No internet access...I was sooooo bored!
                                Urgh, I know the feeling. I've had to buy a new laptop because my old one died a slow and painful death!

Oh, and you have to see Ten Inch Hero...Jensen is cute as hell in it! I just adore Priestly!

Spoilered because I think the pic gives away a little something funny (and oh so cute!) that happens in the movie...
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...estlyStore.jpg
                                If anyone is wondering...his shirts says Surf Naked. He wears the coolest shirts in this movie.

I don't fancy the film at all, but I have to say, I love the way he looks in it. I've seen a clip of when he goes all

Spoiler:

boring and 'normal' looking. Not good, SO not good

Just found this nice double thunk, from way back when. Boy, they were young, weren't they?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...0-12071057.jpg
                                They do look young, but Dean was still more than thunkable back then!

Love Dean's quip about Sam's coffee too... can't remember the exact words and can't be arsed to look it up, but I liked it!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X