Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats right, for some reason i had first blood in my head

Comment

Maybe you were just getting confused coz theres an epi called fresh blood. I struggle to remember episode names half the time. Quite impressed I managed to remember that one. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
        Well I find the best way to binge on SPN is just to go all out and watch them all. Only way to do it. But if you want to be specific then skin is always a good one. Or phantom traveler, I always forget about that one but his fear of flying is sooo adorable. Or wendigo or dead in water. Bah so many to choose from. This is why I just start from the beginning. Is easier on my brain.
        That's pretty much what I do, too. I start from the very beginning and just work my way up, noting the high points as I go (sometimes I watch those more than once )... Skin is definitely a good one... if you want some of the boys messing with each other, there's Hell House and Tall Tales.

There are just so many to choose from.

Comment

Oh hell house. Love that one. We need some more of that stuff.

Bah must resist the urge for a marathon. Gots work to do

Comment

Well, I suggest you start with the first and stop at the last ep So you won't miss any good scene, that's for sure
            [/stupid idea]
            sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. He's actually a real funny guy in real life so should be nice to meet him.
              lets just hope he doesn't ask me about the show i know nothing other then jensen was in it for a while hehe...i'm meeting the Sorbo to

Well I find the best way to binge on SPN is just to go all out and watch them all. Only way to do it. But if you want to be specific then skin is always a good one. Or phantom traveler, I always forget about that one but his fear of flying is sooo adorable. Or wendigo or dead in water. Bah so many to choose from. This is why I just start from the beginning. Is easier on my brain.
              Ohh all good ideas *makes notes*

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
              tall tales and hollywood babylon for deans food obsession, i love that, and i forget their names, nightmere? and the first vampire one coz they have JDM and the boys, I rewatched them all recently so there are loads to choose from
              You know sadly the funny epiosdes are some of my least favorites, but i'll watch them again anyways

i did end up watching the last 2 episodes of season 1 last night but totally going to watch some more tonight

thanks guys!
              ((hugs))
              happy st patricks day!
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Oh hell house. Love that one. We need some more of that stuff.
                Yep. And it looks like we may actually get some of it this season...

Spoiler:
                since the Hellhounds Lair guys (the "ghost hunters") from that ep are supposed to be back in #3.13.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                  Yep. And it looks like we may actually get some of it this season...

Spoiler:
                  since the Hellhounds Lair guys (the "ghost hunters") from that ep are supposed to be back in #3.13.
                  OMG i can't wait!

i don't...
                  Spoiler:
                  get that show here but my friend sent me an episode once... i totally adore most haunted... its a bit like that right..only americain?i liked what i did watch of ghost hunters... but Most haunted is still my fav.. cause it scared me more and i love the cast on that show

either way i can't wait *fidgets* are we there yet?
                  Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

its going to be the best

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                      OMG i can't wait!

i don't...
                      Spoiler:
                      get that show here but my friend sent me an episode once... i totally adore most haunted... its a bit like that right..only americain?i liked what i did watch of ghost hunters... but Most haunted is still my fav.. cause it scared me more and i love the cast on that show

either way i can't wait *fidgets* are we there yet?
                      Sorta...

Spoiler:
                      Yeah, it's a bit like Most Haunted... although they don't really do the psychic stuff like that guy Derek would do. I think it's funny that they're going to do a sort of homage to that. And those guys from Hell House were pretty funny (Ed and Harry I think their names were...). I wonder if they would remember Sam and Dean...

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        Sorta...

Spoiler:
                        Yeah, it's a bit like Most Haunted... although they don't really do the psychic stuff like that guy Derek would do. I think it's funny that they're going to do a sort of homage to that. And those guys from Hell House were pretty funny (Ed and Harry I think their names were...). I wonder if they would remember Sam and Dean...
                        gads ..have i mentioned i can't wait! ? hehe

on another note... i've been using some pics for drawing and was making them in to B and White... i kind of liked the result of making some of my fav pics black and white

gave them an interesting look... though i would share them

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          gads ..have i mentioned i can't wait! ? hehe

on another note... i've been using some pics for drawing and was making them in to B and White... i kind of liked the result of making some of my fav pics black and white

gave them an interesting look... though i would share them
                          I like the result! Esp the second pic! Thx for sharing!
                          sigpic

Comment

I agree, they have a nice "moody" quality to them... thanks for sharing, parisindy!

Comment

you're welcome
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ooh, B&W. Yum.

Comment

Working...
                                X