Evening Pit

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Okay...

http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...en-group-1.jpg
    ...how jealous are we of her?
    Very!

sigpic

Comment

Hi Pit! Just found this - it's too good not to share.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*sigh* pouty lips.

Hey, I have another request for whomever might have it. In Nightshifter, they are at Ronald's house and he is explaining his mandroid theory to them while they sit on the couch. The reaction shots of Dean listening are shot from a little lower with Dean looking up and him and smiling a bit. I had to freeze frame it on my tv because the angle made him even prettier than usual!!

Anyone have that?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
          *sigh* pouty lips.

Hey, I have another request for whomever might have it. In Nightshifter, they are at Ronald's house and he is explaining his mandroid theory to them while they sit on the couch. The reaction shots of Dean listening are shot from a little lower with Dean looking up and him and smiling a bit. I had to freeze frame it on my tv because the angle made him even prettier than usual!!

Anyone have that?
          This one? He's not actually smiling, but it is from that scene.

sigpic

Comment

That's it! Yeah, the smile is more implied when you are watching it in motion. You can see he is enjoying Ron's theory. I can't believe how quick you are, stars!

Comment

Well, I learned my lesson about PB albums with my first thunk. This time round I'm a lot more organized. And this particular shot caught my eye as well. I can't put my finger on it either, but he does look especially adorable when he's looking up.

sigpic

Comment

Oh no, not me. I KNOW why I am partial to those shots. Looking up highlights his lashes!!

Comment

*facepalm* Now that you mention it... Although I find they're even more noticeable when he looks down.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Well, I learned my lesson about PB albums with my first thunk. This time round I'm a lot more organized. And this particular shot caught my eye as well. I can't put my finger on it either, but he does look especially adorable when he's looking up.
                    I'd say it's because when he's looking up he cranes his neck slightly, bringing more attention to it and yeah... You just get this nice, smooth line that's just begging to be nibbled or nuzzled or both.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Another valid point, Salamas!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                        Another valid point, Salamas!
                        Thank you! No piccies from me, I'm on mom's laptop...
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi, Sal! Welcome to Europe! Hope you had a good trip.

This what you're talking about?

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Sal! Welcome to Europe! Hope you had a good trip.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...041826039d.jpg

This what you're talking about?
                            Thanks. My flight was good, I'm going to head bedward soon methinks. Been up over 24 hours now with only 2 hours of sleep thrown in.

Yes, but the line is nicer when it's coming from the side of his neck like here (stealing your cap)

Notice the lovely smooth line right there over the CW logo? That's what I'm talking about.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Yeah, you better get some sleep. This one close enough to what you meant?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you better get some sleep. This one close enough to what you meant?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_641.jpg
                                Except I was battling sleep all evening that now my body has dipped into the reserves.
                                It's close, but the neck is much more inviting when it's slightly craned to the side. Jeez I sound like such a snob.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X