No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever you come up with Pic, remember you can't talk about it here, this forum is PG

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Morning Stars

I just got up, gotta do some housework now. I'd rather stay in bed with my clones...

Absolutely love this promo pic!
      that's a really great pic
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Whatever you come up with Pic, remember you can't talk about it here, this forum is PG

LOL, I need to calm down after the footie first, or the poor lad would be in danger!

Love that pic!

sigpic

Comment

Please don't hurt him!

sigpic

Comment

No, no, no.... someone else whumps him, I look after him!

Off for food, back later *smooches*

sigpic

Comment

Looks like he enjoys the idea
              Bon appetit!
              sigpic

Comment

Happy sunday.

Very dedicated! Dean would be proud!

okay, this is weird coming from me, because I really hate beards... usually. But Jensen doesn´t look bad with it.

So, how´s the Pit been boiling lately? Haven´t had much time for online stuff for a while.
                Does anyone know when season 6 starts?

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                  Happy sunday.

okay, this is weird coming from me, because I really hate beards... usually. But Jensen doesn´t look bad with it.

So, how´s the Pit been boiling lately? Haven´t had much time for online stuff for a while.
                  Does anyone know when season 6 starts?
                  Hey SAF Long time no see! *hugs*
                  I'm good. Busy with uni and work there. How are you?

S6 should start in September, but I don't know the accurate date, sorry

sigpic

Comment

Hey SAF Long time no see! *hugs*
                    I know, I´ve not been a good computer owner these days. Good thing it doesn´t need food.

*hugs back*

I'm good. Busy with uni and work there. How are you?
                    Busy as well. My mom moved into a different area,my best friends married last weekend and there was lots to do in between to prepare and organize everything.
                    Spoiler:
                    My sister loves driving trucks apparently. The whole street knows it now.

Well, things should quiet down. But I´m really in the mood for a long holiday now.

S6 should start in September, but I don't know the accurate date, sorry

That´s okay, thanks

Nice pic

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      I know, I´ve not been a good computer owner these days. Good thing it doesn´t need food.

*hugs back*
                      The poor thing!

Originally posted by SAF
                      Busy as well. My mom moved into a different area,my best friends married last weekend and there was lots to do in between to prepare and organize everything.
                      Spoiler:
                      My sister loves driving trucks apparently. The whole street knows it now.

Well, things should quiet down. But I´m really in the mood for a long holiday now.

That´s okay, thanks

Nice pic
                      Driving trucks, really? Nice! Is she old enought to?

sigpic

Comment

The poor thing!
                        I know *pats screen*

Apparently it´s like a horse.
                        If it doesn´t stay in training, it constantly buckles.
                        Really slow today....

Driving trucks, really? Nice! Is she old enought to?

Yep. for 20 years now. But first time with a moving truck. Well, a small one that we rented.

I wish I had some Jensen pics, but for some reason, I don´t have any ...

Comment

hey pit!! -shivers- wow... it's colder in here than it is outside.... 101F with 87% humidity
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

Could I be so bold as to request a couple caps if someone has them?

I'm looking for the stoic look Dean gives Sam BEFORE he takes the crow bar to the Impala in ELAC and Jensen's beautiful single tear in When the Levee Breaks right before Sam takes the first swing at Dean.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                              Could I be so bold as to request a couple caps if someone has them?

I'm looking for the stoic look Dean gives Sam BEFORE he takes the crow bar to the Impala in ELAC and Jensen's beautiful single tear in When the Levee Breaks right before Sam takes the first swing at Dean.
                              Ooh, I love requests - helps me decide what to post. Let's see what I got...

Is that it?

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

This is the only cap I have with a tear, sorry for the poor quality (but it's from season 5).

PB hasn't been cooperative with me lately. How's everyone?
                                Last edited by JadedWraith; 21 June 2010, 10:36 AM. Reason: adding comment
                                sigpic
                                Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                                Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Working...
                                X