• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZOMG that last Skin pic!!!
    Love the icon Jess!

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Skin Stills!!!!

*dies* Ah, thanks so much for my Thunk of the Day!!

Oh, here's a new icon I made:

WOW That's beautiful!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        I have a question. I've seen Jensen in a few pics with "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" posters in the background. Is he going to be in it or is that just a coincidence? (Because I already love the show so if he was in it I might die )
        I think it's more likely those pictures were taken at a con (possibly even ComicCon?) and his signing desk just happened to be in front of/near some promotional posters for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
          I think it's more likely those pictures were taken at a con (possibly even ComicCon?) and his signing desk just happened to be in front of/near some promotional posters for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.
          Fiddlesticks.

Comment

Fiddlesticks.
            Lets go with 'you never know'

Pics?

sigpic

Comment

Dangnabbit, you made me drool on my keyboard!

Comment

Dangnabbit, you made me drool on my keyboard!
                I somehow can't say that I feel sorry

sigpic

Comment

ZOMG that last Skin pic!!!
                  Love the icon Jess!
                  Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  WOW That's beautiful!
                  Thanks guys! I hope to have more art to share soon.

That second pic.... I think something inside of me just exploded.....

No, I'm okay... and feel free to do that anytime

Comment

Dammit. It should be illegal to be that sexy *and* cute at the same time!
                    sigpic

Comment

How pathetic am i? lol i'm going to a convention in april
                      and the guy who plays lex luther in smallville is going to be there

and i hate smallville (mostly cause i dislike all things superman)
                      but i'm going to get his autograph anyways cause he's one degree of seperation from jensen lol!!!

anyways

I decided i'm going to binge on SPN which episodes should i rewatch first?

anyone have some suggestions?

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

is it me ? but does he look a bit whumped in that pic? he looks like he has a bruise poor dear
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Cliffhangers are an invention of the devil, I'm sure of it

Skin stills!

oh man i have the sudden need for a very cold shower!!!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            How pathetic am i? lol i'm going to a convention in april
                            and the guy who plays lex luther in smallville is going to be there

and i hate smallville (mostly cause i dislike all things superman)
                            but i'm going to get his autograph anyways cause he's one degree of seperation from jensen lol!!!

anyways

I decided i'm going to binge on SPN which episodes should i rewatch first?

anyone have some suggestions?
                            Nothing wrong with that. He's actually a real funny guy in real life so should be nice to meet him.

Well I find the best way to binge on SPN is just to go all out and watch them all. Only way to do it. But if you want to be specific then skin is always a good one. Or phantom traveler, I always forget about that one but his fear of flying is sooo adorable. Or wendigo or dead in water. Bah so many to choose from. This is why I just start from the beginning. Is easier on my brain.

*drools* so many yummy piccies guys. Just what I needed. Up to my eye balls in uni work and I just got back from a field trip that was too windy and too cold so now I have a cold.

*wanders off to enjoy some more yum*

Comment

tall tales and hollywood babylon for deans food obsession, i love that, and i forget their names, nightmere? and the first vampire one coz they have JDM and the boys, I rewatched them all recently so there are loads to choose from

Comment

dead mans blood I think was the first vampire one. feeling the need to have a marathon now too, but alas just too much work to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X