Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    A dead thread needs double cowboy thunk!

Not that that would make it any better! I try to concentrate here (scribble red nonsense in other peoples hard work)!
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      *runs in & squeaks at the cowboys, then pounces*

Going to bed, catch up tomorrow!
      Night sweetie

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Ooooooh! Cowboy Jensen! YUMMY!!!!!

Nice!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Not that that would make it any better! I try to concentrate here (scribble red nonsense in other peoples hard work)!
      Sorry! I think

sigpic

Comment

Did someone say Cowboy Jensen?

size:

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
          Did someone say Cowboy Jensen?...
          wooo...save a horse, ride a cowboy?
          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

I just saw the finale and Oh. My. God.

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            Did someone say Cowboy Jensen?
            Meeeeeeeee!

Damn. He makes a good lookin' cowboy! Where in hell's half acre did you find these???

Definitely save a horse...ride that cowboy!

Who here doesn't want a Jensen Ackles pillow case?

Or a piece of Dean's jeans...literally.

How 'bout a piece of Dean's shirt?

Maybe you'd rather a piece of Dean's red jacket from Everybody Loves a Clown?
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 13 May 2010, 06:30 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, guys. Get up, download, skip work/school/real life and WATCH!
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                Okay, guys. Get up, download, skip work/school/real life and WATCH!
                After this your RL will be useless for some time anyway.

Its so freaking unreal, that I'll see Cas and Bobby next week (resp. their actors, but nevertheless).
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

*does the headless chicken* OMG Absolutely loved the finale! I hope nobody minds if I go with extra many caps for this one! Loved it, just loved it!

@iolanda: Where are you going to see them? *jealous*
                  sigpic

Comment

*does the headless chicken* OMG Absolutely loved the finale! I hope nobody minds if I go with extra many caps for this one! Loved it, just loved it!

Asylum Europe convention around the corner in Bad Neuenahr (which makes it even more surreal).

I also loved the finale. But I am still absolutely stunned about how it ended and I have no idea how they will set up S6.

Spoiler:
                    Especially since I am not sure if Sam in the end was really Sam or a ghost or what ever.
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Asylum Europe convention around the corner in Bad Neuenahr (which makes it even more surreal).

I also loved the finale. But I am still absolutely stunned about how it ended and I have no idea how they will set up S6.

Spoiler:
                      Especially since I am not sure if Sam in the end was really Sam or a ghost or what ever.
                      Cool! I hope you have a blast!

I know, right?
                      Spoiler:
                      Somehow I think it really is Sam but he won't go inside, since he was the one that insisted Dean got a normal life with Lisa and the boy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool! I hope you have a blast!

I know, right?
                        Spoiler:
                        Somehow I think it really is Sam but he won't go inside, since he was the one that insisted Dean got a normal life with Lisa and the boy.
                        Ah, me too Stupid thing is that there is so much going on at the moment in my RL (not only work but also the thing with the flat and other personal stuff) that I don't really have time to look forward to it. But as I knpw me that'll change the moment I am in con-land.

Spoilers S5 finale

Spoiler:
                        That is what made it even worse. It looks like he won't step inside and might go on live his life elsewhere where at the same moment Dean can't be really happy because he has to think that Sam is trapped together with Michael and Lucifer.
                        Last edited by iolanda; 14 May 2010, 07:40 AM. Reason: mixed up live and life
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

PLEASE GO OVERBOARD WITH THE CAPS! OMG, there was so much drama, and that usually makes for the best caps.

Ah, me too Stupid thing is that there is so much going on at the moment in my RL (not only work but also the thing with the flat and other personal stuff) that I don't really have time to look forward to it. But as I knpw me that'll change the moment I am in con-land.

Spoilers S5 finale

Spoiler:
                          That is what made it even worse. It looks like he won't step inside and might go on life his live elsewhere where at the same moment Dean can't be really happy because he has to think that Sam is trapped together with Michael and Lucifer.
                          I think I read somewhere that Kripke said about S6 that (not spoilery if you've seen the S5 finale)
                          Spoiler:
                          it would start with the boys further apart than ever before. I'm sure curious how they'll get them back together, and I hope it will be sooner rather than later.

sigpic
                          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*runs in* Hey Pit, late back from my lunch so no time to catch up!

Not seen the eps yet - will ne early next week...sooooo nervous! Couldn't go without saying...

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                            wooo...save a horse, ride a cowboy?
                            Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Definitely save a horse...ride that cowboy!

I've been meaning to make a sig for ages, gotta do that as soon as I get the net back at home!

*runs out*

sigpic

Comment

After this your RL will be useless for some time anyway.

Its so freaking unreal, that I'll see Cas and Bobby next week (resp. their actors, but nevertheless).
                              Definitely. Oh god after the episode ended I sat there in a stunned silence for a good minute. And then went and squeed with another chatter on another not Supernatural forum.

CAPS PLEASE! As many as you got.

Spoilers S5 finale

Spoiler:
                              That is what made it even worse. It looks like he won't step inside and might go on life his live elsewhere where at the same moment Dean can't be really happy because he has to think that Sam is trapped together with Michael and Lucifer.
                              Spoiler:
                              It's got to be terrible for both of them. Dean thinks his brother/s are suffering in Hell for all of eternity while he gets to live and gets the girl etc. And Sam is back and knows that if he went to Dean, Dean's chance at normalcy would shatter, because of their damn co-dependent relationship. I wonder if he'd go to Bobby...

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              PLEASE GO OVERBOARD WITH THE CAPS! OMG, there was so much drama, and that usually makes for the best caps.

I think I read somewhere that Kripke said about S6 that (not spoilery if you've seen the S5 finale)
                              Spoiler:
                              it would start with the boys further apart than ever before. I'm sure curious how they'll get them back together, and I hope it will be sooner rather than later.

Spoiler:
                              I really want to see how they'll do this. I want season 6 and I want it now!
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Okay, time for the caps! 256 in total :]

5x22

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X