No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOVE con pics! More please!! Jensen, as a real person, is even more fascinating (and beautiful! ) to me than Dean!

*sigh* Finally bit the bullet and decided to go to the con in Chicago this October. I figured it was worth it for my once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Jensen in person. So, I bought the Jared photo op ahead of time and....turns out this will be one of the first Creation cons Jensen ISN'T going to ....and then later found out Jim Beaver's agent couldn't make a deal with them either I would have sold lemonade by the side of the road to see Jensen, but much as I love Jared, I can't justify the cost if my MAIN reason for going has diappeared. And just to add insult to injury, now I have a $100 Jared photo op I have to try and re-sell! That'll learn me!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Mmmm, so I see.

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
      quite right, there's every millimeter of the man, each as delicious as the last.
      AMEN sister!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Aaah, timezones... I hate 'em!
      Me too.

Really? Oh I must go and look!!
      Go look, you must!

OMG that's gorgeous too! And so close up!!
      Oh, it's close up you like huh?

Any excuse to post this again.

Oh, thank you thank you thank you! Me loveee!!!

*sigh* I'm happy now!! What makes me laugh most is that Jensen just stands there and says nothing... like it's an everyday ocurrence!!
      Yeah, he's just awesome that way!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      And to you! That pic is...GUH!

Hehe, that's better! Thanks! *attaches self*

Size

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v...apture-127.jpg

OMG!!! That just made my day!

Nice Dean pics Iolanda! Sorry about your Con woes Crichiel.
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 21 April 2010, 02:48 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

AMEN sister!

*sigh* hello gutter....
        and we do luff the gutter don't we.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
          and we do luff the gutter don't we.
          Oh yes we do!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Any excuse to post this again.
            Little help here as I try and get up off the floor? Uh-oh, *thunk* Dang! Just looked at the screen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
              Little help here as I try and get up off the floor? Uh-oh, *thunk* Dang! Just looked at the screen again.
              *helps Crichiel up off the floor*

sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Wow, so many awesome pics. Too many to quote.

sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

*helps Crichiel up off the floor*

Whew! Thanks for the assist! Funny, I just found this shot with the Impala again when I was online trying to find a model 67 Impala for the little one. It's a keeper!

Comment

*yawns* It's the crack-@ss of dawn, so please excuse me for not multi-quoting. Let's just say that seeing all those yummy pics gut my blood pressure up to a point where I will definitely not be able to go back to sleep.

Dannii, that third pic you posted - how can anybody who spends most of his time between Texas and California be that pale? Jensen looks like a candidate for one of those teenage-vampire shows. (No offense.)

Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I just have to post this, it's too awesome. A friend found this on a LJ site, but forgot which one. I'm sure she wouldn't have snurched it if it had been forbidden by the site owner, but some people are very protective of their artwork. And this is a work of art. So if you are or know the person who made this, please let me know so I can give credit where it's so very due. Oh, and thunkers, before you click you may wanna sit and put down any food or drink you're holding. It's THAT kind of gif.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...2lxgxsojpg.gif

sigpic
                    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                      Now, I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but I just have to post this, it's too awesome. A friend found this on a LJ site, but forgot which one. I'm sure she wouldn't have snurched it if it had been forbidden by the site owner, but some people are very protective of their artwork. And this is a work of art. So if you are or know the person who made this, please let me know so I can give credit where it's so very due. Oh, and thunkers, before you click you may wanna sit and put down any food or drink you're holding. It's THAT kind of gif.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...2lxgxsojpg.gif
                      OMG!!!! *dead* I know another gif like this but that one is...! *dead*
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the double post but...!

sigpic

Comment

OMG!!!! *dead* I know another gif like this but that one is...! *dead*
                          I know. It's been running in an endless loop in a corner of my screen since I found it. *happy sigh* It's as if he's looking right at you when he smiles.

No problem, if you bring us pics like these! Danneel has a part in that movie, doesn't she? Just one question - don't you think the bottom picture has been 'slimmed'? They both look awfully thin-legged...

sigpic

Comment

I know. It's been running in an endless loop in a corner of my screen since I found it. *happy sigh* It's as if he's looking right at you when he smiles.

No problem, if you bring us pics like these! Danneel has a part in that movie, doesn't she? Just one question - don't you think the bottom picture has been 'slimmed'? They both look awfully thin-legged...
                            Yepp, she is in that one.
                            I don't know whether the photos get photo-shopped, but they look very thin, you're right.

sigpic

Comment

Yepp, she is in that one.
                              I don't know whether the photos get photo-shopped, but they look very thin, you're right.

He does look more like his usual self in this one. They sure are cute together!

sigpic

Comment

He does look more like his usual self in this one. They sure are cute together!
                                They are! Wonder when we'll hear wedding bells

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X