Comment

Part nine

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And part ten

Spoiler:

Hope you enjoy!

Btw, if anyone ever needs caps of a certain scene (for artwork e.g.), just ask. The caps are huge (and in HD) in original, I just reduce the size to meet the forum rules and save some Photobucket space.
                  sigpic

Comment

*swoon*
                    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

yay for caps.

Spoiler:
                      loved loved that last scene. Even if it did make me a little teary eyed. This season really is turning out to be amazing. Can't wait for the next episode.

My only complaint is Michael Shanks was a little underused.

Comment

Gorgeous caps, Jen. Are you gonna cross-post the slightly bloodied ones in the whump thread? There's been woefully little material from this season. And thanks especially for the gutter dive pics. This ep sure was a good one for those.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                          Gorgeous caps, Jen. Are you gonna cross-post the slightly bloodied ones in the whump thread? There's been woefully little material from this season. And thanks especially for the gutter dive pics. This ep sure was a good one for those.
                          Thanks! And of course can I post the caps in the whump thread. It's been awefully quiet in there lately...
                          sigpic

Comment

A friend was here and slept at my place because she didn't want to drive back home last night.

Another friend sent me the link to this via Twitter this morning and I was watching it when my friend came and asked "Who is this? He is looking good! And he can sing!"

Ended in me giving her a small insight in the magic of Jensen Ackles (TIH, Eye of the tiger) But I don't think that I convinced her into SPN because she couldn't even stand the standard flesh wound. Wuss.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                              You can also get Dean's skull bracelet, and Mary's charm bracelet. I got those for the kids a while back.
                              Skull bracelet? Kewl!

Programming a VCR is... complicated. But you can set it to any channel (once they're stored in its memory) and record while watching something else. Of course, laptops are fine as well.
                              Yeeeahh...I just stick to watching SPN online if I can't catch it on TV.

I've been to one Stargate con, and it was great. The one in Rome was special because of the lineup - pretty much everybody who was anyone on Spn was there. Oh well, water under the bridge and all that.
                              I haven't been to a single con. Maybe one day...

Nope, haven't seen that one yet. Will check it out, though.
                              It's a real...treat.

He did, didn't he? Although Jensen said at some con that he really tried to sing badly because TPTB figured Dean wasn't a singer. Dead or Alive wasn't half bad either, IMHO.
                              Darn Those PTB! But yeah, his version of Dead or Alive was pretty good.

All laptops come with built-in modems, so you can either connect them to a router with an ethernet cable, or you can scan for available WiFi networks. Once you enter the proper password (at least here in Europe they're pretty much all PW protected) you're online wirelessly.
                              Ah. Thanks for the info.

That episode was a good one for snark. "Sweetheart, I don't do shorts." Or "This is probably the most honest I've been with a woman... ever." Or when Dean went after the Wendigo - "Hey you want some white meat b**ch!? I’m right here! I taste good!"
                              Yes, gotta love snarky Dean!

They're wrappers from Halloween candies. These caps are from S4's It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester. And the seats were always black. Less susceptible to stains, I imagine.
                              Again, thanks for the info. I gotta see that episode...

And as http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/e...s/addpics2.gif, here are a few non-spoilery close-ups from 5.17 - while we wait for Jen to do her magic. I sure hope she has a different version from mine, because just look at the $%@&# logo...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture8-7.jpg

Okay, here's where it's less disruptive.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...Picture9-6.jpg

And for once, Dean was on the left (which in this case is the right) side of the screen.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...icture10-9.jpg
                              $%@&# logo aside, the pics are great!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              A friend was here and slept at my place because she didn't want to drive back home last night.

Another friend sent me the link to this via Twitter this morning and I was watching it when my friend came and asked "Who is this? He is looking good! And he can sing!"

Ended in me giving her a small insight in the magic of Jensen Ackles (TIH, Eye of the tiger) But I don't think that I convinced her into SPN because she couldn't even stand the standard flesh wound. Wuss.
                              I've watched that vid a ton of times...I just can't get enough of Jensen's voice! Dean's gruff (speaking) voice is just chock full of GUH!

Saw Heaven and Hell last night and...DEAN CRIED AGAIN! He's got a pension for doing tht at the end of episodes, huh? It's so sad that his life makes him cry at times...as does his 40 YEARS in hell. Poor guy. Can't someone cut the poor man a break?! At least he "Got a slice of Angel Food cake" in that episode. And what a slice! Made me wish I was Anna!

Dean. *sighs*
                              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 12 April 2010, 05:04 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                I've watched that vid a ton of times...I just can't get enough of Jensen's voice! Dean's gruff (speaking) voice is just chock full of GUH!
                                Gruff voices really do it for me. It's one thing my three major thunks have in common.

Saw Heaven and Hell last night and...DEAN CRIED AGAIN! He's got a pension for doing tht at the end of episodes, huh? It's so sad that his life makes him cry at times...as does his 40 YEARS in hell. Poor guy. Can't someone cut the poor man a break?! At least he "Got a slice of Angel Food cake" in that episode. And what a slice! Made me wish I was Anna!
                                Same here. Too bad Anna (S5 spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                went rogue and got ganked, as far as I can tell
                                so a repeat performance is pretty unlikely.

Thinking of this, Dean? (spoilered for S4 and size)
                                Spoiler:

Aaaaw, no need to be shy about it.

sigpic
                                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Working...
                                X