Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Hmm, I've got an idea XD How about you give me the money and I go?

Or how about you go to Switzerland and take care of my elderly parents-in-law so I have the time to go?

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Pictures from the LAcon. Not mine. Never been to LA:

http://eggblue.livejournal.com/112043.html
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
        Or how about you go to Switzerland and take care of my elderly parents-in-law so I have the time to go?

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...966_800_45.jpg
        Uhm, no deal

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

Thanks for the link, Iolanda! Those were so cute. And I loved the short reports about the con as well.

Worth a try, I guess...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link, Iolanda! Those were so cute. And I loved the short reports about the con as well.
            You're welcome!
            Here are some more recent pic with the boys plus Misha arriving in Vancouver (makes me homesick to Vancouver ):

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03...cki-vancouver/

Edit: beware of spoilers for the upcoming episode in the text! (Thank you starts, I already added that in the Jared-thunk thread and forgot it here...)
            Last edited by iolanda; 29 March 2010, 11:54 PM.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

You're welcome!
              Here are some more recent pic with the boys plus Misha arriving in Vancouver (makes me homesick to Vancouver ):

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/03...cki-vancouver/
              Thanks again! Oh dear, poor Jensen looks exhausted. You may want to put add a warning in your post, though, that the text contains a major spoiler for the upcoming ep. I know it's what has already been posted in the official synopsis, but some people even stay away from those.

sigpic

Comment

Howdy Pit!

Long time no see, hope everyone's well! There's lots for me to catch up on, so sorry if I miss any OT/RL stuff - things aren't great for me atm, but you don't want boring with that do you? I know you want me to re-post all the best pics I've seen so during my catch up!

Nekkid angels and injections? Count me in
                You're one sick puppy, you know that?

sigpic

Comment

I'm back... been MIA for 3 pages or so. Sorry 'bout that. Been busy watching SPN and reading SPN fics...and my SPN book.) Almost finished with it now.

Anywho...after watching many SPN episodes on-line I gotta say something...DAMN! Dean is wickedly awesome! Which leads me to a question that has been on my mind for a few days...How come Jared gets top billing in the credits??? Why doesn't Jensen come first??? Not fair!

You'll have to wait for S5 for this one. And trust me, Dean has every reason to be this happy! As usual, it'll be a very close call.
                  I saw it but...it (the scene) happened so fast and now I can't remember what episode it was in! ARGH!!! It was so cute though.

I can't wait either. And yes, as a spoiler junkie I'm aware of what will happen next week as well. Epic stuff, my friend. *zips mouth*
                  Indeed. Um...is this the last season? I thought I read somewhere that Kripke only wanted the show to go 5 seasons. Of course I could have dreamt it.

Which reminds me...I DREAMT ABOUT DEAN!!! Just me and him sitting together...on a couch I think....kinda holding each other, or, was I wrapped around him-No, draped, I was draped around him. I remember one of my legs was draped over one of his, my head was resting on his shoulder/upper chest area and I think I had an arm over his chest, or resting on his chest (it's been a few days so it's hard to remember). He had an arm around me, holding me close to him. We didn't speak, we just...were. It didn't last all that long but...*sigh*

Countdown's over, so I think I'll just post my favorite Dean shot from S5 so far.
                  http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S5/Dean511.jpg
                  Oh...my...

You're not a terrible student, you're a devoted fan. Heck, after such a long wait nobody could have resisted that kind of temptation. I have to admit that I woke up at 4 am this morning, and instead of trying to get more sleep I DLed the ep and watched it even before breakfast...

Just two quick caps, this one because he's just so d@mn gorgeous...

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S5/DMDWP-1.jpg
                  Gorgeous indeed!

Nice!

Sorry for the double post - but wasn't somebody in here recently looking for a picture of Dean leaning against the Impala? Well, here it is.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S5/DMDWP-3.jpg
                  *wolf whistles*

Thanks! Looking forward to your usual run of yum.

Actually, I was looking for a peekage shot. Drew a blank on that front, but found these facial expressions. A classic Dean 'uh-oh' moment:

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S5/DMDWP-4.jpg

Cute and oh so sexy pout:

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S5/DMDWP-5.jpg

And a neat little tongue trick:

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...S5/DMDWP-6.jpg
                  Great pics! Thunk you!

Looks like the mystery behind Deans vanished ring is solved. According to a a comment here the ring had to go because it was too torn because Dean used it as a bottle opener and would break Jensens skin. Looks like they won't give an explanation in-series.
                  HIS RING IS GONE? WHAT? NO!!!!! I love that ring! His watch and necklace(both which I also love) are gone too. Aww...man!

Edit: vid concerning the ring from the last con in LA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76SvgptVQ7Q
                  Thanks for the link. The vid was cute, the story at the end was too cute! And, is it just me or is Jared's hair really long in that vid?

Afternoon Pit

I envy all the people that can go to a con and see the boys... *sigh*
                  You and me both girl. You and me both.

Aw, what a cutiepie!

Thanks for this, C'Belle, I was wondering what had happened to it. I don't know why TPTB just let it go without an explanation. They're usually pretty good at taking care of what the fans want, and they should have known that something that was a long-term thing on the show would be missed. I guess it's too late to address it now, so farewell, Dean's ring - we'll miss you.
                  *sniff* Goodbye my precious.

Beautiful ring. Beautiful tribute!

At least they won't be able to get rid of the tattoos that easily.
                  I saw those tattoos in The Monster at the End of the Book, their way of proving to that woman that they were *big fans* of the "Supernatural" books. Clever episode that one is. I wasn't sure if the tattoos were real (in the sense that Sam and Dean had gotten them in a previous episode) or if they were purely for the episode in question. Now that I know, I gotta see that episode now!

Oh, and does anybody know of a scene where Dean opened a beer bottle with the ring? I can't remember any. I always assumed they had those twist-off caps that they use in the States.
                  Nope, sorry, haven't seen any. If I do see one of those scenes I'll let you know.

Same here. And to think that the boys will be (relatively) close soon, at the con in Rome, and I can't go - family matters to attend to. *sobs*
                  A con in Rome? Wow!

This makes me smile. And swoon.

Hey, thanks for the link.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Double posting because I have pics to share and my last post was huge so...

Oh, those eyes, that look!

What's with the dead party folk here?

Ignore the man behind Dean.

*sigh* Love that shirt/jacket! And, of course, the man wearing it!

But soft , what light through yonder window breaks?

Hard at work. So cute when he's researching. Oh, look! His ring!
                    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 30 March 2010, 03:14 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      I'm back... been MIA for 3 pages or so. Sorry 'bout that. Been busy watching SPN and reading SPN fics...and my SPN book.) Almost finished with it now.
                      Welcome back!!

Anywho...after watching many SPN episodes on-line I gotta say something...DAMN! Dean is wickedly awesome! Which leads me to a question that has been on my mind for a few days...How come Jared gets top billing in the credits??? Why doesn't Jensen come first??? Not fair!
                      Don't let the Sam girls hear that... LOL, of course you're right. At least IMHO Jensen should get first billing because Dean for me is the no. 1 character. i think they went with Jared because of his status after 'Gilmore Girls' - seems it was considered more important than Jensens work on those different shows.

I saw it but...it (the scene) happened so fast and now I can't remember what episode it was in! ARGH!!! It was so cute though.
                      It was The Curious Case of Dean Winchester.

Indeed. Um...is this the last season? I thought I read somewhere that Kripke only wanted the show to go 5 seasons. Of course I could have dreamt it.
                      Kripke always said this story arc was set up for 5 seasons, and he only had a contract for that long - while Jensen and Jared's contract were for six seasons. The show was picked up for another season, though - YAY!! - and at first there was some concern that it would mess with Kripke's creative process, trying to drag the story out over another 22 eps, but he's sticking to his guns. The current story arc will finish at the end of this season, and they will start something new in S6. The deal is that Kripke is handing over the reins to Sera Gamble for S6, but he will be around in an advisory function.

Which reminds me...I DREAMT ABOUT DEAN!!! Just me and him sitting together...on a couch I think....kinda holding each other, or, was I wrapped around him-No, draped, I was draped around him. I remember one of my legs was draped over one of his, my head was resting on his shoulder/upper chest area and I think I had an arm over his chest, or resting on his chest (it's been a few days so it's hard to remember). He had an arm around me, holding me close to him. We didn't speak, we just...were. It didn't last all that long but...*sigh*
                      'le sigh' indeed. As they say in Britain, you are on jammy git! but also happy for you!

Great pics! Thunk you!
                      LOL, you're welcome!

HIS RING IS GONE? WHAT? NO!!!!! I love that ring! His watch and necklace(both which I also love) are gone too. Aww...man!

*sniff* Goodbye my precious.

Beautiful ring. Beautiful tribute!
                      Yeah, I'm really miffed too - especially since they just glossed over the fact that it's gone. It deserved a better send-off.

I saw those tattoos in The Monster at the End of the Book, their way of proving to that woman that they were *big fans* of the "Supernatural" books. Clever episode that one is. I wasn't sure if the tattoos were real (in the sense that Sam and Dean had gotten them in a previous episode) or if they were purely for the episode in question. Now that I know, I gotta see that episode now!
                      You're talking about Ius in Bello, right? That's when the tats were first introduced. And yes, Monster at the End of this Book was pure genius. Vonnegut indeed! BTW, I loved it that Dean knew him and his books, and Sam's surprised face, and Dean coming back with, "What? I read!" And I can totally see him enjoying Vonnegut's twisted humor.

A con in Rome? Wow!
                      Yup, and a stellar lineup too. Everybody who's anybody on the show will be there. *sniff*

Wow, great pictures and great captions, RiG! Especially the Shakespeare quote was spot on!

Oh look, seems Dean was able to add some life to that party after all...

sigpic

Comment

Don't let the Sam girls hear that... LOL, of course you're right. At least IMHO Jensen should get first billing because Dean for me is the no. 1 character. i think they went with Jared because of his status after 'Gilmore Girls' - seems it was considered more important than Jensens work on those different shows.
                        I think the explanation for this is far more simple. Both characters are equal important for the show, and I guess they just went after the alphabet.
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

I think the explanation for this is far more simple. Both characters are equal important for the show, and I guess they just went after the alphabet.
                          It's kinda unusual to go by first name, though. And with last names Jensen should have been first too.

Anyway, I agree that the sum of them both is a lot more than each of them individually. Meaning that it's the combination of the characters that makes this show so awesome, so it doesn't really matter who gets named first.

BTW, for anybody who was too scared to spoiler themselves for clicking on the link, here's the picture that Iolanda found of J2 arriving at the airport in Vancouver after last weekend's con.

sigpic

Comment

It's actually 9 pics, one is Misha:

(Gallery on the right, click to enlarge, no spoilers here)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-g...-vancouver-01/
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

It's actually 9 pics, one is Misha:

(Gallery on the right, click to enlarge, no spoilers here)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-g...-vancouver-01/
                              *facepalm* Didn't even see the gallery... Thanks for the re-post!

sigpic

Comment

*snort*

http://twitpic.com/1c535p

(absolutely no spoilers, see for yourself!)
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X