No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if it was figuratively....call me greedy....I still want all of him....and to myself....but for now I guess I'm willing to share

I wish I could have cats like that in my backyard all the time but alas no....the most exciting thing I had was a Pheasant this morning, which for my area is pretty damn unusual. Her name is Indy, and as far as tigers go is pretty friendly, certainly the friendliest I've met.

Comment

OT-ness:
      Spoiler:
      My sister once had an exchange student from South Africa. Though her being student of a gymnasium (highest kind of school around here), some of my sisters fellow students were a little bit not so bright and the exchange student was asked by a girl: "Do you have elephants and giraffes in your backyard"? We are talking about grade 11 here...

I know why I like my Jensen in once piece. I just can't decide between the eyes and the lips and his back or his legs, hands, feet and *cough* so on
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

I'm slow...

Happy, belated, birthday Dannii!

sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

^Ooh, nice pic!

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
          Even if it was figuratively....call me greedy....I still want all of him....and to myself....but for now I guess I'm willing to share
          Thank you! Sharing is good!

I wish I could have cats like that in my backyard all the time but alas no....the most exciting thing I had was a Pheasant this morning, which for my area is pretty damn unusual. Her name is Indy, and as far as tigers go is pretty friendly, certainly the friendliest I've met.
          For me it was a skunk...or maybe the possums that dig around in my recycling bin in my backyard from time to time..

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          OT-ness:
          I know why I like my Jensen in once piece. I just can't decide between the eyes and the lips and his back or his legs, hands, feet and *cough* so on
          The. Legs. Are. MINE.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the belated birthday wishes. Huggles you all.

Welcome to The Pit, RIG.

I'll take the man whole and I promise to bring him back in one piece!

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
              Welcome to The Pit, RIG.
              Thank you.

Oy...what did I start???

Okay, found lots of Jensen pics-n-sigs HERE. (but you probably already know about this site)

A teaser:

Warning: These pictures can be hazardous to your health!
              Spoiler:
              Extreme sexiness ahead!
              Spoiler:

(not sure about this one-might be a manip-something about the hair, I really can't tell...if it is? CRAP.)

And Baby Jensen!
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 March 2010, 07:38 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

RiG that last one is definitely a manip in my opinion. The lighting on the face is different from the rest of the body. It doesn't match up how part of his face looks kinda darker, more bronze, on one half and the rest is really white.
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Catch up pt 1:

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                  ^Thanks Queen for all of that! Tooootal swoon fest
                  You're welcome! Glad you like, I'll get more posted when I have time!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx163/McKaysAngel/profile_priestly.jpg
                  The first Jensen pic I ever snurched.

Been watching Supernatural a lot lately and realized that I LOVE DEAN/ JENSEN!!! Been watching videos of Jensen singing which has only increased my love for him. I love it when Dean sings on the show, whether he's belting out Bon Jovi's Dead or Alive, serenading us with REO Speedwagon's Can't Fight This Feeling, or, in real life, crooning Crazy Love with his buddy Jason Manns; his voice is just awesome!

Oh, and I absolutely love his legs!
                  I love him as Priestly, though I have to say the red and blue are my favourite... not too keen on the green, but hey, with all that lovliness, I hardly see it!

Glad you found Spn, it's bloody brilliant! Nuff said! Oh, and are you a Dean whumper too? I know how you like to whump Rodney, but not sure how far your whumping extends...

I love Crazy love, and also Wasted Jamie, but he's only doing backing vocals on that one!

He does have great legs!

As I said, been watching SPN a lot since TNT started airing it in the morning (at 10am) and I saw the episode Heart today and the end totally surprised me...Dean cried. It was just one tear but still...I just about melted when I saw that tear roll down his cheek. He was sad for Sammy. Aww!
                  Spn is on in the morning? Wow, that surprises me... some eps aren't exactly family friendly viewing!!

Intentional re-post of this one... GUH!!
                  Spoiler:

Naughty, naughty, naughty!

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  I am back from Düsseldorf - Depeche Mode was great! They really had a great show and the mood in the stadium was impressive. I couldn't warm up for the opener, though (Nitzer Ebb). Its funny that I saw DM now twice though I am not that much of a fan, means that I really like their music but I don't have one CD. Driving back took 3 hrs, but I slept through 2.5 of them

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../jensencam.jpg

Still no new SPN? Guess I'll have to make the new episodes all by myself.
                  Welcome back iolanda!

Mmm, lovely pic!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  It's not 100% my music, but almost I'm more into Industrial.

OH...MY...GOD!! How can anyone who just has their mouth hanging open look so damn thunkable? Oh yeah, my oral fixation may have something to do with it!

He can give me a ride anytime.
                  Aaaand she's off! Me too, me too!!

Divided up? Nonononono. The whole guys mine! Guess you'll have to rip a copy apart!
                  ^^ That's a good point, you may want to grab a clone RiG... otherwise the poor man himself might be in need of a hospital!! Whump Dean, not Jensen... though I'd happily be his nurse!!
                  Last edited by queen_hathor; 03 March 2010, 04:56 AM. Reason: Spoilered large pic

sigpic

Comment

Catch up pt 2:

Happy Birthday Jensen! We need cake!
                    We do! And I seem to recall something about eating a Jensen shaped cake off Jensen... and I'm still up for that!

Oh, and another re-post of this!

Thanks for the b'day wishes, Queen and for the lovely pics. Will definately be giving that man a huggle. Only pg comments here.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...Ackles/009.jpg
                    You're welcome hon! *huggles* Oh yes, hug and... yeah, PG over here, but I think we're on the same wavelength!

And thank you for posting that pic again!! *is goo*

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                    Oh, if we are divvying up this fine man, I'll take those lips.
                    *shakes head* I'm afraid I claimed those a looong time ago... I'll let you have Joe's though... that's fair isn't it?

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Great. Just wanted to offer coffee for those of that persuasion, but I guess it's all gone now
                    Guh! Sorry, gotta re-post...

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    I'd much prefer him as a whole and perfect package

On a completely off topic note

Kitty cat
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kylieS21/WHF/WHF%202010/100_2030.jpg
                    Perfect indeed... if there is such a thing as a perfect man!

Aww that's a lovely pic!

Happy Belated Birthday Dannii! ...now that I know who you are.
                    Oops, I'm so used to calling some people by their real names I forget the newbies!!

Okay, saw SPN this moring, "Folsom Prison Blues" and Dean's prison jump suit was, *ehem* tight. And as Martha Stewart would say: That's a good thing. (it was way tighter than Sammy's)
                    *luffs that ep*

Ya know, much as I want to believe you... I just don't!

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I'm not up to quoting anybody - besides, Queen already said everything that needed to be said *luffs her* - but jetlag-induced sleep deprivation is wearing me down. It messes with the brain as well, which made me realize the totally random thing that there are 22 days until Spn resumes, and there's 22 eps in a season. Coincidence? Absolutely. But I'll still start a S4 countdown until March 25.

22 Days to go - 4.01 Lazarus Rising

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                        Sorry I'm not up to quoting anybody - besides, Queen already said everything that needed to be said *luffs her* - but jetlag-induced sleep deprivation is wearing me down. It messes with the brain as well, which made me realize the totally random thing that there are 22 days until Spn resumes, and there's 22 eps in a season. Coincidence? Absolutely. But I'll still start a S4 countdown until March 25.

22 Days to go - 4.01 Lazarus Rising

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...4/Picture5.jpg
                        Hey Stars! *squishiehuggles* Guess that hivemind's still working even with one jetlagged and one mushy brain, eh? *luffs you too*

Great pic!!

Gotta run again!

sigpic

Comment

*runs in* *huggles everybody*

*runs out* Laters!
                          sigpic

Comment

No one saw the baby picture of Jensen? Or, do you guys not want to see it? You could pretend it's baby Dean if that helps...
                            Baby Jensen is a cutie.<---yes, it's really him.

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            RiG that last one is definitely a manip in my opinion. The lighting on the face is different from the rest of the body. It doesn't match up how part of his face looks kinda darker, more bronze, on one half and the rest is really white.
                            Yeah, thought so...damn.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            I love him as Priestly, though I have to say the red and blue are my favourite... not too keen on the green, but hey, with all that lovliness, I hardly see it! ;-)
                            I haven't seen that movie yet but, yeah, I don't like the green either. The blue is much better IMHO.;-)

Glad you found Spn, it's bloody brilliant! Nuff said! Oh, and are you a Dean whumper too? I know how you like to whump Rodney, but not sure how far your whumping extends...
                            In a way you could say I "found" SPN, I started watching it around the time it debuted but stopped for some reason I can't remember now. And thanks to TNT I "found" it all over again. I have my big bro to thank for SPN coming into my life...I first started watching it at his house, he saw a few eps and told us(my mom and I) about it. We happened to catch an ep in the late afternoon one Saturday(while babysitting for him) and really enjoyed it. Back then I wasn't sure which Winchester brother I liked more, they're both so appealing. I kind went back and forth between the two...until now. After seeing Jensen in Dark Angel I was hooked! Dean's the man for me!

Oh, and I do indeed whump Dean. He got kinda whumped in this morning's episode, What Is and What Should Never Be. What a great episode...and he cried again! A great and touching scene! I love seeing men cry, specially men I like. Does that make me weird?

I love Crazy love, and also Wasted Jamie, but he's only doing backing vocals on that one!
                            I haven't heard Wasted Jamie all the way through yet, but Crazy Love I listen to almost everyday! What a voice he has!

He does have great legs! :-D
                            OH YEAH!!!
                            Spoiler:

Spn is on in the morning? Wow, that surprises me... some eps aren't exactly family friendly viewing!!
                            Yep, 10am on TNT.

Aaaand she's off! Me too, me too!!
                            *blushes* :-P

^^ That's a good point, you may want to grab a clone RiG... otherwise the poor man himself might be in need of a hospital!! Whump Dean, not Jensen... though I'd happily be his nurse!!
                            Ugh, forget I said anything...

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            Oops, I'm so used to calling some people by their real names I forget the newbies!!
                            That's okay...

*luffs that ep*
                            It is a good one.

*runs out* Laters!
                            WHOA! Is he wearing a kilt??? (yes, I know it's Priestly)
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 March 2010, 10:53 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Awwwww how cute! And you can really tell it's him

I love him as Priestly! I just ordered my Ten Inch Hero DVD a few days ago

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pit Dwellers!

Back very briefly!

*runs out* Laters!
                                Hi Jen, bye Jen! *sobs*

Rawr!

No one saw the baby picture of Jensen? Or, do you guys not want to see it? You could pretend it's baby Dean if that helps...
                                Baby Jensen is a cutie.<---yes, it's really him.
                                I totally missed that bit... aww what a cutie!

I haven't seen that movie yet but, yeah, I don't like the green either. The blue is much better IMHO.;-)
                                It's not my kind of film tbh, but if someone was to take some caps, I sure wouldn't say no to looking at them!! *smiles sweetly at Jen and promises to do lots and lots of nice things for her for a couple of weeks*

In a way you could say I "found" SPN, I started watching it around the time it debuted but stopped for some reason I can't remember now. And thanks to TNT I "found" it all over again. I have my big bro to thank for SPN coming into my life...I first started watching it at his house, he saw a few eps and told us(my mom and I) about it. We happened to catch an ep in the late afternoon one Saturday(while babysitting for him) and really enjoyed it. Back then I wasn't sure which Winchester brother I liked more, they're both so appealing. I kind went back and forth between the two...until now. After seeing Jensen in Dark Angel I was hooked! Dean's the man for me!
                                Well you've got lots to look forward to... and S4 is just fantastic!!
                                Younger Jensen doesn't really do anything for me, but now... oh hell yes! It's always been Dean/Jensen for me, though I can sometimes be seen in the Pet Shop (Sam/Jared thunk) ... a few of us are in and out of both!

Oh, and I do indeed whump Dean. He got kinda whumped in this morning's episode, What Is and What Should Never Be. What a great episode...and he cried again! A great and touching scene! I love seeing men cry, specially men I like. Does that make me weird?
                                Probably, welcome to the club!

I haven't heard Wasted Jamie all the way through yet, but Crazy Love I listen to almost everyday! What a voice he has!
                                This is the recorded version, though the person spelt it wrong lol. Lovely pic of Jensen on it though! Not normally my kind of song, but I really like it.

Do you still have Canadian Idiot on your mp3 btw? Mine's still going strong! I have Jensen doing Eye of the tiger too!

And some naked legs for ya!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X