No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. I have a quick Mardi -Gras break, so I am trying to rest while catching up on work (contradiction is my middle name). Anyhooo, I am not clicking on Jenova's beautiful pics, although I do know they're mostly spoiler free, 'cause I haven't seen SPN S5E14. I am trying to catch up with SPN as well.
    I hope everyone is doing fine. Besides a couple of stressful weeks and a lot of work, everything is okay with me.
    Last edited by JadedWraith; 15 February 2010, 06:01 AM. Reason: Sorry Jenova ...:)
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
      Hello everyone. I have a quick Mardi -Gras break, so I am trying to rest while catching up on work (contradiction is my middle name). Anyhooo, I am not clicking on Jenova's beautiful pics, although I do know they're mostly spoiler free, 'cause I haven't seen SPN S5E14. I am trying to catch up with SPN as well.
      I hope everyone is doing fine. Besides a couple of stressful weeks and a lot of work, everything is okay with me.
      Hi there, JW! You better hurry up and watch that ep, it's awesome.

And something else that should bring a smile to your faces, here's a clip of Jensen performing with the 'Impalas' at the 100th episode party. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsQLNcIzWfM Good to see he's still singing, even if Dean isn't.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Lovely pics everyone.

Waves to thunkers!

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          If you don't mind, I'm stealing that!!
          sigpic

Comment

*Pokes thread*

Where is everybody?

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
              If you don't mind, I'm stealing that!!
              Go right ahead!

Actually, I was hanging out on some other threads, so just in case anybody here hasn't heard it - Spn Season 6 has been confirmed by the CW!!!

Hey, I'll drink to that!

sigpic

Comment

This is sooooo great! It would have been a real shame to cancel it now =)
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  This is sooooo great! It would have been a real shame to cancel it now =)
                  It sure is. I would hate to see it go, and I'm sure Kripke and the writers have lots more stories to tell.

sigpic

Comment

I live! Been busy! Partying... Vacation started... Been out every night since Friday. Just popping by to say hi! And Jen I loved the caps from My Bloody Valentine, the end though
                    Spoiler:
                    that just broke my heart. Poor Dean.

But
                    Spoiler:
                    Cupid was hilarious. They all looked so uncomfortable with his hello!

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                    Go right ahead!

Actually, I was hanging out on some other threads, so just in case anybody here hasn't heard it - Spn Season 6 has been confirmed by the CW!!!

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...4-57-12-78.jpg
                    Hey, I'll drink to that!
                    With Kripke still on board as well, right?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post

With Kripke still on board as well, right?
                      Yepp, he is!

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune....irl-90210.html
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        Wheeeeeee!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura
                        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

WOOHOO....*does season 6 dance*

So happy, was so terrified that this could be the last season seeing the winchester boys. Glad Kripke is sticking around too. Keeps the shows integrity intact.

Comment

Looks like Sera Gamble will be the producer, but I don't mind at all as long as the others still stick around.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                              WOOHOO....*does season 6 dance*

So happy, was so terrified that this could be the last season seeing the winchester boys. Glad Kripke is sticking around too. Keeps the shows integrity intact.
                              Seems he won't be sticking around 100% though...
                              Spoiler:
                              Aw, hell. I had a bad feeling Supernatural’s early season 6 renewal came with an asterisk. Sources confirm to me exclusively that creator Eric Kripke will be stepping down as the CW drama’s day-to-day showrunner next season. Executive producer Sera Gamble, who has been with the show since season 1 and is awesome, is poised to succeed him.

But, and this is a big but, Kripke will remain actively involved in the show — and not just in name only. Although CW and Warner Bros. reps declined to comment, a Supernatural insider assures me that Kripke and his current co-showrunner, Robert Singer, will continue to function as hands-on executive producers. “Eric and Bob will be working very closely with Sera,” says the source. “They are not abandoning the show.”

Kripke has long said that he envisioned Supernatural as a five-season show. But in an interview last August, he clarified that stance. “I’m looking at this season as the [last] chapter in this particular story,” he told me. “That doesn’t mean there can’t be a new story. Buffy did it. The X-Files did it. You close a chapter on a big mythology storyline and then you begin a new one.” Asked whether he would be involved in a possible sixth season, Kripke hedged, “I don’t know. I’m going to cross that bridge when I get to it.”

Kripke is said to be finalizing a new deal with Warner Bros. that will feature a big development component. In other words, his diminished role on Supernatural will free him up to create another awesome show.

A woman in the driver's seat? That I gotta see...

Watch it, chuckles! I think Sera Gamble is a whumper at heart, so be careful what you say or she will be writing all kinds of nasty stuff for you.

She wouldn't... would she?

I'm sure she would.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah saw that just after I posted. At least he's still gonna be involved. And I trust that Sera will know what she's doing. Either way season 6...whoop

Comment

Working...
                                X