No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No you didnt kill it, just as usual you killed us.

Was watching spn the other day to which one of my housemates remarked "oo he's a bit beautiful" of course refering to dean. Only a matter of time before I have them all converted. *insert evil laugh*

Oh and the madness of this. Saw a bee on monday...a bee....in february. The world has gone mad.
    Last edited by kylieS21; 13 February 2008, 01:30 PM.

Comment

can i jsut say that he is super yummy and he's the reason i got into smallville...lol
      i know there should be other reasons for being into that show...but he was the main one..

aw and the bf can't stand it (or supernatural) because i was never into smallville(bc he's really into smallville) and now i am...lol

(does that make sense???)
      Somewhere weakness is our strength,
      And I'll die searching for it.

Comment

lol, i lost intrest in smallville until he appeared, and lost intrest again when he left,

the first time he caught my eye was dark angel, which i thought was fantastic,

he was also in dawsons creek for a while which i only remembered when i accidently saw an episode the other day,

but above all i love him in supernatural, he's lucky to have got better looking with age

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post

the first time he caught my eye was dark angel, which i thought was fantastic,
          I remember as Max's brother..eeek I am remember him in Days of Our Lives as Eric (thanks to my mom for me watching that...lol)

Comment

well he wasn't technically her brother, he played ben, her brother, but alec would have been more like a cousin lol

Comment

well he wasn't technically her brother, he played ben, her brother, but alec would have been more like a cousin lol
              oh your right...its been soo long since I have caught an episode of DA... I really need to get it on DVD

Comment

i have it but i havn't watched it in ages, was pretty adicted at one stage tho

picspam

Comment

so yummy, so so yummy!!!

Comment

i have it but i havn't watched it in ages, was pretty adicted at one stage tho

picspam

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oto/Poison.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ponaTime01.jpg
                    *hits the floor. hard*

Welcome to the thunking, Lilandra!
                    sigpic

Comment

where is the name 'lilandra' from, i know i recognise it but can't place it,

Comment

quote from wikipedia. "Lilandra Neramani is a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe. She is the Empress (or Majestrix) of the Shi'ar Empire and shares a lifelong bond with the leader of the X-Men, Charles Xavier. "

Im kinda x-men geek too!!! lol
                        plus its just a cool name! and my regular forum name was already taken!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          *hits the floor. hard*

Welcome to the thunking, Lilandra!

thank you thank you Jenova. I dont know I will ever be tired of it!! lol

Comment

hmmmm alec.

In my opinion Dark Angel is right up there with Firefly with shows that should've run a lot longer. Although some of the season 2 episodes were a bit ridiculous *cough* borrowed time *cough*.
                            That is as long as it was finished in time for supernatural.

Comment

be great if they could make a dark angel movie tho, tie up the huge loose ends,

of course, x-men i love superheroes, like x-men and spiderman

Comment

be great if they could make a dark angel movie tho, tie up the huge loose ends,

of course, x-men i love superheroes, like x-men and spiderman

a Dark Angel movie would be awesome!! plus michael weatherly..yummy and Jensen Ackles = super yummy!! i would definitely see it!!

and who doesn't love superheros!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X