Comment

And the last few

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jen, these were great! LOL, totally forgot about this scene,
          Spoiler:
          Dean scared of stepping on the cracks.
          They make me want to re-watch the ep right now.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
            Woohoo!! Great news!!
            See, now THESE creators really DO know what their fans want!
            Thank goodness someone does! Not like Torchwood or Stargate!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              Spoiler:
              I loved that scene!

After I caught up on all the stuff I missed while learning for the past few weeks I'll definitely start another SPN rewatch round
              sigpic

Comment

Hey gang!

Jen, love all the caps - great, as always!!

I'll get over to the ep discussion thread eventually, but I have to say

Spoiler:
                this wasn't one of my favourites by any means. Like some other eps, the boys' acting is what carried the story (or in some cases, lack of) ... interesting to see more emotional stuff coming out though!

I really don't like the amount of make up they put on Jensen for this ep ... I like a bit of eyeliner, yeah... but so much eyeshadow and lip gloss is just stupid!!

And of course, I'll never hear the word pudding without thinking of this ep now!

Edit: re the Dean not wearing his ring in this ep ... he wouldn't be allowed to wear it in a pych hospital.. not any good one of course lol

sigpic

Comment

Hello Pit! *huggles*

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                  Good late morning, pit! How is everyone? I am having a late breakfast. So, take a coffee if you like =)

Edit: I got my S4 complete box yesterday, of course with the wrong disks inside. Will send them back to Warner and hope I get the right disks then!
                  That sucks !! Hope you get the right ones soon.

That's a good description. lol: I can only repeat that it freaks me out to see pictures of my thunk where he looks my son's age (who incidentally turns 16 today, is blond and has been growing his hair for performing scenes from Hair in the school production). Just too close for comfort.
                  Yeah, these extreme young pictures freak me out as well. Jensen just joins those type of men who get better with age, lol. I did find him rather cute on Dark Angel though

My clones didn't get to sleep in this morning, we had a birthday to celebrate.
                  to your son!!

and about the picfic!

Unfortunately Matt Mitovich from TV Guide just put a dampener on this. http://twitter.com/MattMtvguy/status/8082331397 God, this back-and-forth is killing me.
                  I guess we´ll just have to wait and see then. I hope they don´t kill our hopes like others did.

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  that was soo "As good as it gets" . After the other movie comment, it was quite the Nicholson dedication eh?

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  I loved that scene!

After I caught up on all the stuff I missed while learning for the past few weeks I'll definitely start another SPN rewatch round
                  Always a good idea

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hey gang!
                  hey you. Glad you´re feeling better *hugs*

Jen, love all the caps - great, as always!!
                  ditto! Great job, Jen! *sends some green*

I'll get over to the ep discussion thread eventually, but I have to say

Spoiler:
                  this wasn't one of my favourites by any means. Like some other eps, the boys' acting is what carried the story (or in some cases, lack of) ... interesting to see more emotional stuff coming out though!

I really don't like the amount of make up they put on Jensen for this ep ... I like a bit of eyeliner, yeah... but so much eyeshadow and lip gloss is just stupid!!

And of course, I'll never hear the word pudding without thinking of this ep now!
                  Spoiler:
                  This out of your, well, typing fingers...
                  I actually liked the ep

Edit: re the Dean not wearing his ring in this ep ... he wouldn't be allowed to wear it in a pych hospital.. not any good one of course lol
                  Good point! He could hurt somebody
                  Of course he
                  Spoiler:
                  still did!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                  picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

I so loove the scene in the last two.
                    Your caps, Jenova, are amazing as always*bows*

This was all I had time to cap....
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Oh, I see. Well, if they took it away I hope he'll have a way to reclaim it. I mean after all
                      Spoiler:
                      they left the hospital only with the scrubs on their backs, so does that mean all their clothes were left behind as well? In that case we would never see Dean in that green jacket again.

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                      Hello Pit! *huggles*

Yeah, these extreme young pictures freak me out as well. Jensen just joins those type of men who get better with age, lol. I did find him rather cute on Dark Angel though

and about the picfic!
                      Couldn't agree more. And thanks for the cake, I'll pass it on.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                      I so loove the scene in the last two.
                      Your caps, Jenova, are amazing as always*bows*

This was all I had time to cap....
                      You sure went for the good part, JW. Yummy cap.

It's a bit blurry but I couldn't resist going for this one... as this seems to have been one of the favorite scenes in here.
                      Spoiler:
                      Last edited by starg8fans; 23 January 2010, 10:48 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Fantastic caps! I'm soooooooooooooo glad we have new eppys at last!

And can I just say those two boys can rock a white t-shirt! A tight, white t-shirt!

Oh, excuse the drool.
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome screencaps, Jen! Nice to see you back.

Jensen and the Impala = double thunk.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post

And can I just say those two boys can rock a white t-shirt! A tight, white t-shirt!

Oh, excuse the drool.
                            Hi there, and welcome to the Pit! Yes, those white tees on our boys are a sight to behold. Maybe we can have S6 play exclusively in a hospital - or in Hawaii...

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                            http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ormal_3car.jpg

Very true, Danii.

The only way to beat this is triple thunk.

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pit

Oh, excuse the drool.
                              I'm so with you on that one!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                              Awesome screencaps, Jen! Nice to see you back.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ormal_3car.jpg

Thanks!

Hmm Impala...

Nice pics, Stars!

sigpic

Comment

Hello Pit! *huggles*

Oh, excuse the drool.
                                hey los!! *hugs* Welcome from the nuthouse to the Pit!

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Working...
                                X