No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any good pics of Jensen Ackles when he has long(ish) hair? Preferably shirtless. I've been searching on Google... but have only found basically the two I posted earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
      Are there any good pics of Jensen Ackles when he has long(ish) hair? Preferably shirtless. I've been searching on Google... but have only found basically the two I posted earlier.
      I don't think I have any tbh, mostly because his hair was longer when he was younger... and young Jensen and me don't get on! I've a feeling I've seen some from SG78, but I can't be sure.

*thinks* Um... how about Dawson's Creek ... was it long then? I'd stopped watching by that point!

sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*

No-one? OK, I'll head off then. Night all!

sigpic

Comment

Queen, I hate bills. I've paid off my internet bill and half my home phone bill. I get my electricity taken out from my bank account, but I'm thinking of just using the card they sent me. I've had my home phone and internet bill merged as one, as they're from the same company (Telstra). Um, no, I don't have peas in my Chinese. I'm a bit fussy in what I have, as I don't like anything too hot or spicey!! I have to be careful I don't get confused between my clones. I should go back and find my clones, and write them down. I remember Surfer of course for one of my Dean clones.

I can't believe you don't like hot and spicey foods!

I don't like my mouth being burnt, Dean. As long its very mild, its fine.

No good in taking you to Indian or Thai restaraunt then.

Um, probably not. Though I would like try those foods.

Queen's turning you into a chatter box, I think I like this. Keep up the good work, Queen.

Not to sure about all this talking, Dean. I never used to be a chatter box.

I know, we could hardly get a word out of you!! No matter how many times we poked you.

You just made me mad with all the poking. Nobody likes to be poked.

Come and give me cuddles, SG78fan. See what happens when you start chatting too people?

Okay, Snuggles. I'm only too happy to give you cuddles. It may take me a bit to get used to all this talking. I mainly talk when there's something to talk about.

I think I may have some pics of Jensen with longish hair. I'll have a look for you.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Some long-haired Jensen for those asking: (Beware of twink-ishness)

Enjoy!

Comment

WOOOW... he looks SOOOO much better with longer hair. I LOOOOVE his hairstyle on the fifth picture; It fits his gorgeous facial features VERY well.
              It's a shame that he cut it really short. I never really liked that hairstyle on him.

Comment

I am so happy that people have different tastes. Long haired Jensen gives me nothing. He also is far too young (and too soft) for me
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

I totally missed the new episode, because I went to dinner and a movie with my friend. Tomorrow shall be Supernatural hunt.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Morning all. *pours coffee*

Off to see connexions in 30 minutes, just wanted to stop by so I don't get stuck in lurk mode

Coffee, did someone say coffee?

Looks like Duke's awake.

Yes love, it's on the way.
                    sigpic

Twitter
                    Whumpers Paradise

Comment

*ears prick up*
                      Any tea going? You know what us Brits are like with tea!
                      sigpic

Comment

*runs in all atwitter* I LOVE our new internet connection, it's three times as fast as the old one. So instead of having to wait until the afternoon I was able to watch the new ep before lunch! OMG, it's AWESOME, it's got everything that makes this show so great. I would almost say it was worth the wait, but that would be stretching the truth. Anyway, my new fave pic of Dean. *swoons*

Edit Squeeeeee!!!!! Cinemaspy just reported that S6 has been confirmed! *iz in 7th heaven*
                        Last edited by starg8fans; 22 January 2010, 01:40 AM.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Series 6 has been confirmed!! WOOHOO!! Here is the article confirming it. BEWARE OF SPOILER IN THIS ARTICLE!!

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3886

Didn't they always say that SPN was only gonna be 5 series long? I'm just so damn happen our favourite brothers are returning!! Yay!
                          sigpic

Comment

Boom boom baby

Season 6, that's the best news to come back to I can imagine!! Woohoo!

The new ep seems awesome so far XD Caps later

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              Boom boom baby

Season 6, that's the best news to come back to I can imagine!! Woohoo!

The new ep seems awesome so far XD Caps later

Welcome back, Jen! *huggles* And yes, the new ep is amazing. Looking forward to the caps. A couple of my own in the meantime. This one's especially for Queen and Sal...

Will spoiler the rest more for the principle than anything. Nothing plot related here, at least not as far as I can see.
                              Spoiler:
                              Some doublemint twin thunk - in t-shirts, no less. SQUEEEE!!

Happy Dean

Dean turning on the charm

And Dean just being his own gorgeous self.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                                *runs in all atwitter* I LOVE our new internet connection, it's three times as fast as the old one. So instead of having to wait until the afternoon I was able to watch the new ep before lunch! OMG, it's AWESOME, it's got everything that makes this show so great. I would almost say it was worth the wait, but that would be stretching the truth. Anyway, my new fave pic of Dean. *swoons*

Edit Squeeeeee!!!!! Cinemaspy just reported that S6 has been confirmed! *iz in 7th heaven*
                                Originally posted by Kady View Post
                                Series 6 has been confirmed!! WOOHOO!! Here is the article confirming it. BEWARE OF SPOILER IN THIS ARTICLE!!

http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=3886

Didn't they always say that SPN was only gonna be 5 series long? I'm just so damn happen our favourite brothers are returning!! Yay!
                                Woohoo!! Great news!!
                                See, now THESE creators really DO know what their fans want!

5.11 talk
                                Spoiler:
                                plus this new ep was pretty good! And it had a Wraith, Slightly different but it did still kinda remind me of something

lots of thunk and whump in it too

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                                picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Working...
                                X