No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to come check on the very droolworthy pictures....and I see you's have been doin very well in here aswell ....Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki definatly equals heaven....I would deffo not mind dying if I knew they were there

Comment

Oi, Pic! Let's go!!

I don't need telling twice!

Apparently you do, but I'll let it slide!

Night all!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
        I had to come check on the very droolworthy pictures....and I see you's have been doin very well in here aswell ....Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki definatly equals heaven....I would deffo not mind dying if I knew they were there
        Fancy seeing you here!

Hehe, no not heaven... Special Hell!

sigpic

Comment

yeah i agree with you there ....and a very hot hell at that

Comment

I'd say pretty damn scorchin' hot!

I really gotta go now, my eyes hurt and I want to read a fic before I fall asleep! Night!

sigpic

Comment

*reaches for the razor*
              sigpic

Comment

What can I do to cheer up SG78fan today?

Pay days can be a bit depressing sometimes.

Dang straight. At least you get paid. We don't for our jobs.

Too true. But, by the end of paying bills and food, there ain't much left. Bill always keeps coming around and when you think you've told him to ping off, he's back again. I hate bills.

I know! I'll break into SG78fan house and cook her Favourite dinner to cheer her up. Nah, screw it. I'll just order her fish and chips, as I know she loves those or Chinese. While I'm here, I'll check out her dvd collection.

You didn't have to break in, I gave you a key!

Sorry. I forgot I had one.

What the heck. I can't stay mad at you, when you look at me like that. Come and give me cuddles and don't forget the food!

No way to cuddles. Not for my cool image. Go round up Snuggles if you want to do some cuddling. I'll go get the food and drinks.

Okay, then, but don't take too long!!

Here's the food and drinks. I hope you didn't mind me bringing Sammy along. I told him you needed cheering up.

No worries and great idea! Now lets have something to eat and drink.
                Last edited by Stargate78fan; 20 January 2010, 04:06 PM.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning Pit! *slurps coffee and boils kettle*

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                  *reaches for the razor*
                  LOL, that was my initial reaction too, but I'm used to it now. I don't *like* beards, but given that my fella's had one for the last 11 yrs I had to get used to it, like it or not!

Snipping for time!

Originally posted by Stargate78fan View Post
                  Too true. But, by the end of paying bills and food, there ain't much left. Bill always keeps coming around and when you think you've told him to ping off, he's back again. I hate bills.
                  LOL damn right.... Bill just won't bugger off!

I'll just order her fish and chips, as I know she loves those or Chinese.
                  Do you have mushy peas with them? Most people I know, don't and look at me like I'm a freak when I ask!

What the heck. I can't stay mad at you, when you look at me like that. Come and give me cuddles and don't forget the food!

No way to cuddles. Not for my cool image. Go round up Snuggles if you want to do some cuddling. I'll go get the food and drinks.
                  I'm not sure how many Dean clones cuddle, mine does...kinda. Pooch is my go to clone for that (or I borrow Cuddles from Jen) but there are ways to get a snuggle out of Pic. OK, it takes some effort beforehand, but when they're worn out and sleepy, he's nice and pliable!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Well I'm afraid I know nothing about games. I prefer the puzzle ones like Bejewelled, Bookworm etc. I've asked t'other half about it he thinks it should be ok - he also said something about the minimum specs for the game... but if you've had it working already, I dunno. Sorry, no help whatsoever was it?

Have some J2 instead!
                    Thanks thats ok. I know about the minimum specs, the problem is my PC does only meet the bare minimum which makes it dicey at best.

Woke up to a poorly cat this morning. Think he has a block urethra which he has had before. Poor kitty. Its not cheap either.

Also thinkin about stepping into the world or rotating sigs, anyone know a site?

EDIT: Doesn't matter, found one.
                    Last edited by kylieS21; 21 January 2010, 02:34 AM.

Comment

IT'S THURSDAY!!!!!....new episode...whoop!

Cat's booked into the vets for this afternoon. Hoping he can be sorted without surgery or anything icky. Poor little thing is in a lot of pain at the mo.

Comment

Ouch, poor cat!!

On my phone atm so no pics, but I'll be back later with some!

sigpic

Comment

I'm back and still LOOOVE Jensen Ackles. I still like him better with longer hair, though. ^^

And his chest is... HOT!

Comment

^^ Hi there... again!

I've had a welcoming ramble in the Jared thread, so for now I'll just say welcome to the Pit!

Edit: There's the same provisions in here too, only no beanbags. Unless someone slipped some in and I didn't notice!
                            Last edited by queen_hathor; 21 January 2010, 07:41 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Hi Pit! *huggles*

Only a few hours now!!
                              Thanks for all the hot pics to everybody who posted.

Hope you all had a good week so far

Check out this amazing vid by SGAFan on YouTube Joe IS Rockford!
                              picfic craziness against boredom: Col.Sheppard & the nutty whumpers

Comment

Hey SAF! *tacklehugs*

What are you doing?

Oh shush!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X